Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cutie Marks (Closed)

Script Chime

(edited)

Hey Everyone so I've wanted to do this for a while but I'm offering to do people's cutie marks.

1. I need a general idea of what you want. You can not tell me "I want a cutie mark that represents gardening" and then get upset if its what you imagined. A better way would be to say "I want a cutie mark that represent gardening. My vision has something to do with flowers and hearts. If you want to leave it completely up to my interpretation then it might seem a bit more out there than others so I very much suggest that you tell me an idea of what you want. If you want something specific or want something to look a certain way I highly suggest sending a few references for me to work off of

2. Please give me some time. I have complications at home that may hinder my ability to send it. I do pride myself on same day service and if its not sent the day you requested expect it either the next day or Monday if you requested it over the weekend

3. If you want a change or have something else you want to add tell me as soon as you can. Once I'm deep in the process or even nearly done it'll take a very long time to change and readjust. If you want a change once you see it I'll happily fix it but I might not do that immediately.

That is all the rules for now. 

You have the choice between a vector or a digital drawing I'm working on my vectors but making vectors has become much easier to do and will be done much faster

Here is a few things I've done

If you do get a cutie mark from please I ask you to please credit me

Spoiler

5af505641435e_NatureWalkscutiemarkvector.png.af0dd32bf38df9073ccda9c2da1421f7.png

windy_flash_s_cutie_mark_by_dovepetal41-dc8sjrx.png

Angie's Cutie Marl.png

Flank Sinatrot Cutie Mark.png

Saeyoung's cutie mark.png

Script Chime Cutie Mark.png

Planet Cutie Mark Request.png

vortex cutie mark request.png

Edited by Script Chime

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like a vector for 2 cutie marks please.

One of a swirling black hole with energy being drawn in, and one of a purple flame with a star like this in it, on a weird tilted angle.

Spoiler

Related image

48 minutes ago, Califorum said:

I would like a vector for 2 cutie marks please.

One of a swirling black hole with energy being drawn in, and one of a purple flame with a star like this in it, on a weird tilted angle.

Hide contents

Related image

I'll get right on it any other details you want included

(edited)

i would like a new cuite mark Vector for my OC. His name is Sunrise Flash and needs a cutie mark that probably represents the two of them.

If you could incorporate something to do with flying as well that would be brilliant.

Edited by SunriseFlash

24 minutes ago, SunriseFlash said:

i would like a new cuite mark Vector for my OC. His name is Sunrise Flash and needs a cutie mark that probably represents the two of them.

If you could incorporate something to do with flying as well that would be brilliant.

No problem do you want any specific colors

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2018 at 3:34 AM, Ezerona said:

How many can I ask for at once? Can I request two ?

I am so sorry I've had some personal projects I was working and didn't really have the time to take request. Of course you can what do you want

I want one with a microphone with a blue bow tied around it for  Penelope!

Penelope.thumb.png.bf6de42254634e0cc161686b950d8dc7.png

And one with a treasure map like deal like a piece of paper with black dots leading to a red X perhaps  for Camilla
20180403_211322.thumb.png.53b9d4cd072b108ee02c333c45a17f8e.png

But please don't rush, take your time, I'm not in any rush so take your time, do your best, and have a nice summer! <3 

6 hours ago, Ezerona said:

I want one with a microphone with a blue bow tied around it for  Penelope!

Penelope.thumb.png.bf6de42254634e0cc161686b950d8dc7.png

And one with a treasure map like deal like a piece of paper with black dots leading to a red X perhaps  for Camilla
20180403_211322.thumb.png.53b9d4cd072b108ee02c333c45a17f8e.png

But please don't rush, take your time, I'm not in any rush so take your time, do your best, and have a nice summer! <3 

Thank you so much for understanding do you want a drawing or a vector

On 6/11/2018 at 9:20 PM, Princess Lulu <3~ said:

If it's still open can i ask for Cutie Mark? :)

Many apologies I got flooded with request on DeviantArt and had to return my attention to that for a while. What would you like?

(edited)
On 6/13/2018 at 6:36 AM, Script Chime said:

Many apologies I got flooded with request on DeviantArt and had to return my attention to that for a while. What would you like?

I say one Cutie Mark with yellow star's and crescent moon for Lulu (which i have plan a rename for that)1302297965_LuluBase.png.81eb62aa4d9b28016f66b26ce216aa5d.png

And one with Red Strawberry's with a Full Red Moon for Her as well.263942519_StrawberryBase2.thumb.png.9004ea18957cf5078674936f43812577.png

Take your time if needed no need to Rush! :D

Edited by Princess Lulu <3~

(edited)
3 hours ago, Princess Lulu <3~ said:

I say one Cutie Mark with yellow star's and crescent moon for Lulu (which i have plan a rename for that)1302297965_LuluBase.png.81eb62aa4d9b28016f66b26ce216aa5d.png

And one with Red Strawberry's with a Full Red Moon for Her as well.263942519_StrawberryBase2.thumb.png.9004ea18957cf5078674936f43812577.png

Take your time if needed no need to Rush! :D

I'll get right on it do you want a drawing or vector

Edited by Script Chime

HEY @Script Chime would you mind making a cutie marl for my oc?

its a hoof mark inside of a bear print, here a picture of my ocs cutie mark

so for clarification the hoof print is inside the bear print, Thanks for considering!:catface:

TrackerHoof.thumb.jpg.f08e83437c074bab007e83860fd65a66.jpg

1 minute ago, woodchunks66 said:

HEY @Script Chime would you mind making a cutie marl for my oc?

its a hoof mark inside of a bear print, here a picture of my ocs cutie mark

so for clarification the hoof print is inside the bear print, Thanks for considering!:catface:

TrackerHoof.thumb.jpg.f08e83437c074bab007e83860fd65a66.jpg

I'll get right on it do you want a drawing or a vector

Just now, Script Chime said:

I'll get right on it do you want a drawing or a vector

Whichever is most convenient to you! (also what's the difference?)

Just now, woodchunks66 said:

Whichever is most convenient to you! (also what's the difference?)

A vector is an infinitely scalable image and it'll look more show like (or as show like as my self teaching will let it be) and a drawing is just a regular drawing nothing that special. Also before I start any extra colors or items you want incorporated? 

Just now, Script Chime said:

A vector is an infinitely scalable image and it'll look more show like (or as show like as my self teaching will let it be) and a drawing is just a regular drawing nothing that special. Also before I start any extra colors or items you want incorporated? 

Can you make the Bear print black and the Hoof print a bronze color plz, Thanks again!

Update for the cutie marks and making request

Please tell me upfront if you want a drawing or vector. It helps you get your cutie mark faster since we won't have purposeless back and forth

Another thing you can ask for up to five cutie marks at a time. You can ask for more but only after the five are done but only if I tell you the other ones people requested are done. It makes life easier and fair