Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cutie Marks (Closed)

Script Chime

Update: For two weeks I'm unable to make cutie marks. My computer needs to get fixed and I won't have it for at least 2 weeks. You can still request cutie marks and I'll get it done as soon as possible

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Maybe Not Chrys said:

Are you able to do a cutie mark that has a picture of a seal and wind breeze around it? Reason being is because of her name happens to be Seal Breeze. That's probably why.

Yes as soon as I get my computer back from repair I'll get right on it do you want a vector or a drawing

Just now, Script Chime said:

Alright and one final question is any specific details or colors

I would like the seal to be about silver/grey and the wind breezes like somewhere around white/blue.

Ooh, Cutie Marks, my weakness. :P 

All vectors please. :) 

Spoiler

1. A brown bow with a very light blue, almost white string. Partially drawn back with a generic wooden arrow with a red fletching in the back and an iron or steel arrowhead.

2. An olive branch and a Colchicum flower. Olive branch pointing to up diagonally to the left, while the flower is pointing the other way. I would love for it to not be exactly in an “X” shape. All of that on a heater shield.

3. A two colored moose holding a fern that looks a bit tattered through age in its mouth. And an azalea flower in its ‘forehead area’ (I am not sure what it is called) This can be modeled in anyway as long as the flower is on the right side and more visible.

4. A greenish-lime dragon with blue accents holding a tulip or two in its claws.

55 minutes ago, Thorgir the Mighty said:

These are very well done.

I want a cutie mark that has to do with video games,and comics

Go nuts on this,I’m not picky ;)

1 hour ago, Nye said:

Hide contents

1. A brown bow with a very light blue, almost white string. Partially drawn back with a generic wooden arrow with a red fletching in the back and an iron or steel arrowhead.

2. An olive branch and a Colchicum flower. Olive branch pointing to up diagonally to the left, while the flower is pointing the other way. I would love for it to not be exactly in an “X” shape. All of that on a heater shield.

3. A two colored moose holding a fern that looks a bit tattered through age in its mouth. And an azalea flower in its ‘forehead area’ (I am not sure what it is called) This can be modeled in anyway as long as the flower is on the right side and more visible.

4. A greenish-lime dragon with blue accents holding a tulip or two in its claws.

2 hours ago, Totally Chrys said:

I would like the seal to be about silver/grey and the wind breezes like somewhere around white/blue.

Alright everyone I'm so happy you guys are requesting. I'm sketching them out now and you should get them within the next few weeks. The company that needs to repair my computer just received it yesterday and they said it would take up to two weeks

Due to recent failures I'm going on an hiatus. Its hit me hard and I've now gotten the need to reevaluate my aspirations and goals I've attempted to pursue but, as stated at before, have failed those who have asked for cutie marks will get them as promised and I will take request but my original promise of sane day or three day service may be extended to a week. I'm sorry for the inconveniences but I don't anyone actually cares so I guess I did this for nothing.

I would like a cutie mark for Princess Irivania my bat pony oc, maybe something like this (2nd image) with 3 bats inside (like flutterbat's) and one for Dark Twi, I want it to be Twi's cutie mark but somehow dark, ya know?

Screenshot 2018-06-29 at 9.03.18 PM.png

lunar_eclipse_cutie_mark__request__by_lahirien-d5tee1u.png

Screenshot 2018-06-29 at 9.27.56 PM.png

(edited)

I'll just be asking for two cutiemarks for now. Both vectors, please.

1. I'd like an updated version of my OC, Emerald Heart's cutiemark. 

I would love to have a light pink heart shaped lock with two keyholes. If possible, I'd like to have a key insirted into the keyholes.

2. For my OC, Ursa, I'd love to have something to have to do with space or astronomy. I was thinking something along the lines of a black hole or a vortex of some sort. On hers, you can just get creative.

Here are some pictures for references-

NOTE: I do not want copies of their current cutie marks. Just updated versions, please.

1. Emerald Heart-

ae38fc3532ee6c251303a1e2e704e1f2.png

2. Ursa-

ca5344f77f5ed4728a2aa61e28570c94.png

Edited by Emerald<3
I had to fix it

On 7/2/2018 at 7:08 PM, Emerald<3 said:

I'll just be asking for two cutiemarks for now. Both vectors, please.

1. I'd like an updated version of my OC, Emerald Heart's cutiemark. 

I would love to have a light pink heart shaped lock with two keyholes. If possible, I'd like to have a key insirted into the keyholes.

2. For my OC, Ursa, I'd love to have something to have to do with space or astronomy. I was thinking something along the lines of a black hole or a vortex of some sort. On hers, you can just get creative.

Here are some pictures for references-

NOTE: I do not want copies of their current cutie marks. Just updated versions, please.

1. Emerald Heart-

ae38fc3532ee6c251303a1e2e704e1f2.png

2. Ursa-

ca5344f77f5ed4728a2aa61e28570c94.png

On 6/29/2018 at 10:40 PM, dream_star1235 said:

I would like a cutie mark for Princess Irivania my bat pony oc, maybe something like this (2nd image) with 3 bats inside (like flutterbat's) and one for Dark Twi, I want it to be Twi's cutie mark but somehow dark, ya know?

On 6/26/2018 at 9:29 PM, Thorgir the Mighty said:

These are very well done.

I want a cutie mark that has to do with video games,and comics

Go nuts on this,I’m not picky ;)

On 6/26/2018 at 8:40 PM, Totally Nye said:

Reveal hidden contents

On 6/26/2018 at 7:48 PM, Chrysalis14 said:

My computer has finally been received after I finish setting it up I will get to work on all your cutie marks. Due to the multiple requests, instead of my usual going to each individual person with a private message I will be posting both the image file and if a vector was requested a .svg file for scaling purposes. Thank you everyone for your patience and for making these requests

Remember I said go nuts with my cutie mark? Go ahead and go nuts but I want it as a vector,and if you could make a stallion for it it’d be much appreciated.

id Say I’d look like light grey skin with black hair and a scar on my eye,and try to make me look serious but still comedic.

Sorry if I slowed you down.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to apologize for the delay. And instead if giving a finite time when all the request will be done I'll just promise they'll be done in late August or September. My job has made it difficult for me to get request done and recently I lost all my files in my computer when I backed it up. Until then I can not promise anything. 

As an added note, this will be closed until everything is in order and the requests made are complete. I'm sorry again this is taking so long.

On 7/4/2018 at 12:27 PM, Nye said:

@Script Chime 

I can't wait! Thank you for your generosity. :D

On 7/3/2018 at 11:42 PM, Emerald<3 said:

@Script Chime

Thank you very much, and I cannot wait to see the result.

On 6/29/2018 at 10:40 PM, dream_star1235 said:

On 6/26/2018 at 7:48 PM, Chrysalis14 said:

On 6/26/2018 at 9:02 AM, Chrysalis14 said:

Are you able to do a cutie mark that has a picture of a seal and wind breeze around it? Reason being is because of her name happens to be Seal Breeze. That's probably why.

On 6/26/2018 at 8:40 PM, Nye said:

Reveal hidden contents

Alright here is the first overhaul of completed cutie marks. Sadly I couldn't make them vectors but I hope you're satisfied

Shield Cutie Mark Request.png

Arrow Cutie Mark Request.png

Dragon Cutie Mark request.png

Moose Cutie Mark Request.png

Seal Cutie Mark Request.png

39 minutes ago, Script Chime said:

Alright here is the first overhaul of completed cutie marks. Sadly I couldn't make them vectors but I hope you're satisfied

Shield Cutie Mark Request.png

Arrow Cutie Mark Request.png

Dragon Cutie Mark request.png

Moose Cutie Mark Request.png

Seal Cutie Mark Request.png

That looks really good, really like what you did there! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello again now i recently made 2 new beautiful oc's So i was wondering if you like to make these 3 new cutie mark's Vector for my pony's and that's and also an update with purple heart's cutie mark that need's redoing. I also have another oc but i made one myself the perfect way though.)

All 3 of them Drawing?

red_starburst_moonie_by_ppprincesswoonalulu-dclq8r4.thumb.png.5ba5cece3b82dbaa0e6ddb91eea66224.pnggreen_starlight_moon_by_ppprincesswoonalulu-dclq8rd.thumb.png.379f87edf86a5867705b57a95acf0979.png

purple_heart_star_moon_by_ppprincesswoonalulu-dci2zaz.thumb.png.92ce2e6934c81e370e6395d5d97d0160.png

On 9/2/2018 at 1:07 AM, Princess Lulu <3~ said:

Hello again now i recently made 2 new beautiful oc's So i was wondering if you like to make these 3 new cutie mark's Vector for my pony's and that's and also an update with purple heart's cutie mark that need's redoing. I also have another oc but i made one myself the perfect way though.)

All 3 of them Drawing?

red_starburst_moonie_by_ppprincesswoonalulu-dclq8r4.thumb.png.5ba5cece3b82dbaa0e6ddb91eea66224.pnggreen_starlight_moon_by_ppprincesswoonalulu-dclq8rd.thumb.png.379f87edf86a5867705b57a95acf0979.png

purple_heart_star_moon_by_ppprincesswoonalulu-dci2zaz.thumb.png.92ce2e6934c81e370e6395d5d97d0160.png

Yeah I'll do my best any specific talent?

Edited by Script Chime