Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff As the sun sets, so the rose blooms...

Ashen Pathfinder

My heartiest congratulations, @Helianthus!

I certainly hope your time as sectional mod proves of greatest benefit to you, the forums, and the rest of the staff.

Be careful with that banhammer, though, I hear it packs some serious recoil. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

@Sunset Rose

Ok, it used to be tradition that I posted some words of wisdom those who join staff or get promoted to a higher staff level -- at least to the ones that I have some familiarity with. Instead I dropped an inside joke image in here. The truth is that ... you already have what you need. I'm literally at a loss for any nuggets of truth or advice that I could impart to you that you probably don't already know or follow. You definitely have patience, and can work with people of different backgrounds and dispositions. You have no shortage of empathy, and wit is your calling card (humor is crucial in the job). You are already the full package ma'am. I will say this ... 

For the first time since my initial departure from staff about two years ago, I have genuine regrets about a missed opportunity in that we never had the chance to work together. Perhaps that is what speaks the greatest volumes about you, and about my confidence in the postive impact that you will have on this community. 

I shall have to settle for casually trolling you as you progress on your MLPF staff journey. 

:umad:

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Jeric said:

Ok, it used to be tradition that I posted some words of wisdom those who join staff or get promoted to a higher staff level -- at least to the ones that I have some familiarity with. Instead I dropped an inside joke image in here. The truth is that ... you already have what you need. I'm literally at a loss for any nuggets of truth or advice that I could impart to you that you probably don't already know or follow. You definitely have patience, and can work with people of different backgrounds and dispositions. You have no shortage of empathy, and wit is your calling card (humor is crucial in the job). You are already the full package ma'am.

I don't think there exists a more flattering compliment. Thank you so much, Jeric! <3

3 hours ago, Jeric said:

For the first time since my initial departure from staff about two years ago, I have genuine regrets about a missed opportunity in that we never had the chance to work together. Perhaps that is what speaks the greatest volumes about you, and about my confidence in the postive impact that you will have on this community.

Well... until I manage to conquer all of creation and spread the influence of Latv(er)ia- I shall be needing advisers of all walks for sure. :icwudt:

Spoiler

You know, there probably isn't a soul who wouldn't like to see you simply return to staff should you ever change your mind. For every compliment you have paid me, everyone I know (as well as myself) has paid you tenfold beyond your earshot. I would have no example to follow if it weren't for people like you!

3 hours ago, Jeric said:

I shall have to settle for casually trolling you as you progress on your MLPF staff journey. 

:umad:

We will see who trolls who! :umad: