Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would your world be if MLP never existed?

Dashy 4 Ever

I would probably be doing something else in some other fandom.

The world moves on MATES AND LADS

(edited)

My life would probably be a lot different. I would probably be watching a lot more anime and play a lot more video games. I'd probably feel sad and a little less hopeful in life. After I lost my dad a year ago, I felt lost and worried about the future. Anime would probably help me feel hopeful, but MLP was able to give me hope and confidence in never giving up. I probably would have also never been able to meet some of the awesome friends that I've met in the MLP community. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

If MLP never existed then I would have never met @Sherbert Music-Guard, my closest and best friend here on the forums, someday we plan on meeting each other irl too, which is gonna be so exciting :wub:

I also would have never met any of you amazing ponies either, I really do look forwards everyday to the moment I'm able to sit down and mess around on the forums here, which of course wouldn't exist if MLP didn't exist. I suppose my life would be....... a little duller, I wouldn't have this very interesting pony side to me, and I would also be without a lot friends too. 

I would probably be watching a lot of natural disaster videos like I did before I was into MLP, and probably spending a lot more time than I do currently playing my PC games, maybe I would still even play the games on my Wii too if MLP didn't exist.  

• Brohoof 2

Pretty much exactly the same. There's a bunch of other anime and American cartoons I love. Let's not forget my interest in "Doctor Who". I can't wait to see how the show fairs now that the Doctor regenerated to a female form!

(edited)
5 hours ago, Sondash Studios said:

How would you be if MLP never existed?.

Shit, plain and simple >_>. For real, until these horses came to my life, I've only avoided suicide by sheer hatred, and that's a temporal solution at best, because it eventually weights you down :dry:. Life was still shit even when I've discovered ponies, but at least the joy, and how moved I was during A True True Friend song made that more bearable, and make it as good as it can get (still wasn't much, but hey, losing weight after a lifetime of being THE fat kid counts for something, right :icwudt:?)

Edited by Steve Piranha

It would be less interesting and fun. If I didn't know I was missing it, I probably would be just fine. There are lots of other things I'd continue to enjoy. Just imagine all the things that don't exist that would be life-changing if they did. It boggles the mind. 

If the show never existed, I'd have no idea so it wouldn't bother me. I don't think MLP not existing would bother me in too many ways in any case as it's just a cartoon show among many others - I'd just find another interest and move on. :huh:

(edited)

I wouldn't have found my love of writing if not for this show. I first started watching MLP when I was eight or so and, as a troubled and lonely child, would daydream about Equestria and the Mane Six just to get away. These daydreams turned into stories, and when I was ten I started to put them on FimFiction. Turns out I was pretty good at it and I branched out to other topics of writing. I guess you could say it helped me find my cutie mark :muffins:.

Edited by Lunar Glow
  • Brohoof 2

I probably wouldn't have gotten into EDM (or my own extensive music production) if it wasn't for MLP and the brony fandom. I know there are a few friends I probably wouldn't have met if I wasn't a brony, and some other friends who I already knew may not have become quite as close to me. That isn't to say that I would have been miserable without it, but I can definitely say that MLP has had a real positive impact on my life.