Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media What were you a fan of the most before MLP?

FirePuppy

I went through many different phases before MLP. I started getting into TV and movies as a whole around 2015 with "South Park". From there I jumped around through many different cartoons, with special notice to "The Simpsons", "Phineas and Ferb", and "The Loud House" (which I don't really like anymore), before getting into MLP last year.

Been a Sonic fan since my childhood and will still be in the future. If I can, even when I will be like 77, I won't hesitate playing the first Sonic the Hedgehog game and enjoy it as always.

Besides, Sonic Mania was so great! :love:

Books,  I love books and also anime,   just in single forms!   I won't put down a show at all.....(ok maybe Sailor Moon)

• 2 years later...

I went through several phases before finally becoming a brony. :adorkable: I was quite into The Lion King for about a year until I first watched MLP. :mlp_ooh: But when I was much younger, I was very into the Disney fairies, Smurfs, Looney Tunes. :blush: Obviously, MLP has had the biggest effect on me. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

I was really hardcore Ben 10 fan. I watched every series, film and the action film. I can even still recall opening lyrics.

And that was also the fandom where I got spoiled and found out what R34 is:sealed:

• Brohoof 1

What were you a fan of the most before MLP?

...Implying that MLP became the thing I am now the biggest fan of? No. It’s a great show but it didn’t become my #1 favorite thing.

• Brohoof 1

I mean I liked mlp as a kid. G3 was part of my childhood. Thinking about some other things I liked as kid might take some thinking on my part lol 

Uh let’s see...

Neopets

Yugioh 

Pokemon 

Barbie

Sonic 

Powerpuff Girls (Buttercup was my fav) 

Scooby Doo 

Spyro

Totally Spies!

Kim Possible

Inuyasha 

Sailor Moon

Sabrina the Teenage Witch

Lizzie Mcgurie 

Mary Kate and Ashley movies

Thats So Raven

Xena the Warrior Princess

Digimon

WWF/WWE

I’ll end my list here for now. I was into a lot of things as a kid. 

• 9 months later...