Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What cutie mark would you like to have if you were a pony?

Dashy 4 Ever

A Fleur di Lis centered in an Olive Wreath. It's a personal symbol that I thought crossed over well for my OC's cutie mark. It stands for Power and Prosperity. Sadly it's appearance isn't very original. Not only because it's a combination of two existing symbols, but when day I passed by a shop with a pillow having the same symbol, and even the mattress I sleep on currently is covered with them :lol:

I created the symbol shortly before becoming a part of the fandom which was during season 2, and have just been too lazy to add it to my profile pic which is also kind of lazy since the old pony generator. I'm somewhat known for never changing appearances though so it's kind of fitting to keep it as it is. Also makes it easier to remember someone since you always have the same face to put to a name.

None. 

43 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

What cutie mark would you like to have if you were a pony?

I'd choose to have a really awesome lightning bolt.

Interesting choice. What does it mean?

A cutie mark I'd want to have would probably be a cactus. :grin:

I'd want it to resemble geometric triangles or some other kind of minimalist design, something like this (with a bit of colour, of course):

Spoiler

triangle_geometric_temporary_tattoo_1.pn

One: Because it's a cool design. :D

Two: Because I think it'd represent my skill/love for Graphic Design, and minimalist design too for that matter.

Wew lads, that made me sound pretentious AF, haha.

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Starlight Nova said:

i would be happy to stay a blank flank, for all that potential to try new things just like the crusaders to find my true purpose

But what's stopping you from trying new things if you were to have a cutie mark?

29 minutes ago, Yamet said:

But what's stopping you from trying new things if you were to have a cutie mark?

because i would already know what my destiny entails, where i stand in the world, and would prevent me from trying to find meaning in my life,