Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What cutie mark would you like to have if you were a pony?

Dashy 4 Ever

i'd like to be a blank flank :catface: i really like trying new stuff all the time, which is why the CMC are among my favorites, but i'd probably have a cutie mark for art, or traveling(how would that look though i wonder)

Mine would be this:

images.png.c309cf436c3ab49ca67bdfe7391bd0e8.png

To many ponies, this is the symbol of the element of air. But to my understanding it has multiple meanings.

The 3 sides of the triangle represents fantasy, and the line across represents reality. That line is the balance between truth and lies because if there is no line there, there would be 3 lines left. The number 3 is my unlucky number and I absolutely hate it. If the line is there, it means I live a life without hate. Without the number 3.

This symbol could also mean the 4 princesses. At first, there was only 3. (Bad) But when Twily came, it made my life better. She is the line across the triangle, getting rid of all my fears. The number of lines are now 4 (Good) Which equals balance.

My OC got this as his cutie mark for becoming really great at flying, but soon he broke his wings and hated his cutie mark.

This represents me being happy once in my life, but soon bad things happened and I hated my life.

• Brohoof 4

I imagine two planets colliding as a cutie mark. One representating reality and the other everything fictional.

I like fictional stories, I like sciences. I like studying the Earth and astronomy, although dreaming of impossible worlds. I like a magical book alicorn and a two-tailed fox engineer.

But I especially like when dreams blend with reality. :kindness:

Well it represents all my love for sciences and fictions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

There's things I'm good at and enjoy, for sure.

But to be honest, I've designed my ponyself to be a blank flank. This is primarily representative of a general feeling of unfulfillment in my life, both personally and professionally. I know a cutie mark doesn't always mean what you DO, but in a professional sense I've always felt like one. In a personal sense too, as there's things I would love to do but because of my difficulty making friends and living situation, I almost never get to do anything I really want to try, or visit other places. The times I do, it's almost always by myself, due to no one having any interest in what I'm doing.

I would want the one I already made which is a pink pocket with stitches on it full of art supplies. The art supplies are pretty obvious, no need to explain them. The pocket represents how I like to be organized and the stitching represents my ability to problem-solve.

• Brohoof 2

My ponisona is basically me so I guess it would be the same one.

smokeMirror_cutiemark.thumb.jpg.c34efebd0c2e5334be99695005e4dce4.jpg

It basically represents daydreaming, like finding shapes on clouds, "to look things from another perspective" pretty much, that sort of thing. It's the most consistent thing I have since ever and I think it's the closest to a special talent that I have in RL. thinking outside the box. Is more of a personality cutiemark. I like stargazing too so it's represented there as well.

If we are talking about special talents as in hobbies I really don't know what it would be. I've thought of several like a digital pen with a trail of colored pixels, a stitched patch because I like to make plushies, a 3D cube or a xyz indicator for 3D modeling, but idk... maybe I'll use one of those for my other OCs. 

Edited by Ittoni

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Well I'd be a Hippogriff and they don't get cutie marks, but if I absolutely had to be a pony I think mine would be a drawing tablet with three pink hearts on the screen.

• Brohoof 2

I think my cutie mark would be a signature and ponies would say "Why do you have an advertisement on your flank?"

which, I would need to explain over and over again. :dry:/:P