Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

game Would You Rather..?

Thorgir the Mighty

Tacos with Vegemite. I've never tasted Vegemite, but at least it's edible unlike tissue paper.

If your entire skin was ripped off, would you rather be dipped in a vat of salt or a vat of rubbing alcohol?

Edited by Number62

Small house, friendly town

Would you rather wear a sweater in hot weather, or a tank top in cold weather

• Brohoof 1

I think the spark plug would be the less harmful...

Would you rather:

Not able to draw any pics in any way possible (that includes vectoring, basing, tracing, etc) ever again

or

Never able to write any story and/or play it (whether be a fan fic, role playing, etc) ever again

Edited by Sherem
  • Brohoof 1

Windows forever, Mac was never good for gaming anyhow!

Would you rather

Find the person you have wanted all your life, but never able to let her/him go

or?

Get to be with a fictional character that you love in her/his world

• Brohoof 2

That’s hard.....I’m gonna go with being with the fictional character in their world. Even though their world might be dangerous.

Would you rather be a famous musician or be a famous author?

I would have to go with being able to see far away no more glasses

Would you rather be rich but stuck alone on a island with no way of contacting people

or

Be poor but have tons of friends and people who care about you

• Brohoof 1

Definitely rich, I am alone so far so...add more money for me is heaven

Would you rather be as eloquent in any form of speaking, but never able to tell jokes

or

Would you only be able to speak in puns

I’m going to go with the eloquent speaking because I’m terrible at jokes already. 

Would you rather be able to speak every language in the world

or

Be able to teleport to anywhere in the world

Definitely the teleporting anywhere, so nobody can catch me at all XD and then perhaps torment some of my previous RP partners.

Would you rather spend 2 years in a EG story as a main character that could be good or bad

or

would you rather spend 2 years in Skyrim, in the middle of the events of the Last Dragon

• 2 weeks later...

EG story. Even if I'm a villain, I can still be reformed and do something positive afterwards! :muffins:

Would you rather wake up all your neighbors at 3 AM with incredibly loud music, or wake them up with a loud explosion? (No one would be harmed in the explosion, and there would be no property damage of any kind.)

Loud explosion. Playing loud music is much easier in comparison, and I would like to see how I could pull off a loud but harmless explosion.

Would you rather fall into a bottomless pit for an eternity or be isolated in a plain and empty room for an eternity?

Bottomless pit. I'd rather die from the fear of falling than die of boredom and loneliness. Provided I don't die of starvation first, since it wasn't specified if there was food and/or water in that empty room or not. And even if I live, I can always practice falling in a different way, or try to stop my decent by grabbing onto the pit walls! :ooh:

Would you rather deface the Mona Lisa, or shatter the Lincoln Memorial statue?

• Brohoof 1

Destroy the Lincoln Memorial statue. If I have to ruin/destroy something sacred and invaluable, I want to have as much fun as I can.

Would you rather eat a brick or drink motor oil?

• 2 weeks later...

Drink motor oil, at least I would not destroy my teeth (but I would destroy my stomach instead)

Would you rather live in the mountains in a cabin or at the beach in a villa?

• 2 weeks later...

zombie samurai, they are dumb and slow, and if im lucky i can get a amazing sword

Would you rather be very poor but loved or be super rich but no one ever loves you?

Edited by Outnick

Poor but loved. Love is the greatest reward of all. And if you are loved by someone rich, then they can be rich for you, so it all works out in the end. :proud:

Would you rather have fruit flavored candy with mismatched colors, or have regular fruits with mismatched flavors? 

Fruit-flavored candy with mismatched colors. Regular fruits with mismatched flavors aren't exactly "regular", and there's probably something wrong with the fruits if their flavors aren't correct. The candy wouldn't have that problem as all candies are artificial unless they are spoiled, but I'll assume that they're not.

Would you rather drink a gallon of soy sauce or a cup of vomit?

• Brohoof 1