Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

game Would You Rather..?

Thorgir the Mighty

Ah, good question, but since it's only one day for either option... I'll go with Equestria. Best fictional land to ever exist, and none of the dangers that come with going too far back in time in the real world. :proud:

Would you rather own multiple beds, or multiple televisions?

• Brohoof 1

video games please, tv has so many ADs and i cant skip aaaah its nightmare!  

would you rather have a spooky ghost haunting you for the rest of your life or you die and become a ghost and haunt someone for the rest of their life?

I'd rather have a ghost than be a ghost. Tough choice to make, but I don't want to miss out on the possibility of a better afterlife. Besides, if the ghost is haunting me THAT much, then maybe I can find a way to document it and prove it exists! :pinkie:

Would you rather have/be stuck with Gilda's personality or Pinkie Pie's personality?

• Brohoof 1

I will go with symmetrical. :)

Would you rather be right in the center of the universe give or take 50 feet or outside space and time?

Edited by Dabmanz
I used a full stop instead of a question mark. :P

Outside of space and time. Being in the center of the universe still means being in the physical part of the universe, and I'd rather see the "physical" form of something conceptual.

Would you rather wrestle a chimp or get chased by a swarm of fire ants?

Spend two hours a day watching MLP episodes. Who would turn that down? :muffins: Well, besides non-pony fans, that is.

Would you rather have tons of loose change in your pocket with no place to put it, or tons of loose change in your shoes held together by little plastic baggies?

(edited)

Tons of loose change in my pocket. You said that there was no place to put it, but you just mentioned the change being in the pocket, and that also means there's somewhere else I can eventually put it. I wouldn't want change in my shoes.

Would you rather swim in a pool of Coca Cola while being fully clothed for 48 hours, or would you rather travel around only by rolling on the ground and never getting on your feet at any point for one week?

Edited by Number62

• 2 weeks later...

Scorpion-sized sharks, but sharks freak me out more than scorpions lol

Would you rather have x-ray vision, or see up to 50 miles away?

• Brohoof 1

I'd actually rather be able to see up to 50 miles away. X-ray vision is kind of useless.

Would you rather have only water for the rest of your life, or only fruit juices (any flavor at all, all natural ingredients) for the rest of your life?

• 1 month later...
On 3/20/2020 at 7:52 AM, Samurai Equine 🔥🔥 said:

Would you rather have only water for the rest of your life, or only fruit juices (any flavor at all, all natural ingredients) for the rest of your life?

Water :P Nectar of the Gods !

Would you rather live in a word with only bad music that you hate or in a world without any music ?

2 hours ago, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

Water :P Nectar of the Gods !

Would you rather live in a word with only bad music that you hate or in a world without any music ?

Music I hate 

Would you rather watch Star Wars Prequels or Odd Number Star Trek films

18 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Computers because I could make them into whatever type of computer I want.

Would you rather live in a mansion alone or on a deserted island with many people?

Mansion alone?

Watch Family Guy or American Dad?

• 1 year later...

Assuming too much of certain nutrients, lack of nutritional variety, and other similar issues aren't issues, I'd rather eat fruits.

Would you rather fight a ninja or a samurai?

Edited by Number62

• 2 weeks later...

I rather fight a samurai, I would know it will be a  one-on-one fight without being stab behind a back.

would you rather fight a samurai or a knight?