Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Could the Student Six play a major role in the series finale?

FlareGun45

I have this trend going on to thinking about what each character might potentially do in the finale! Now I got to thinking about the Student Six! If they have a bigger purpose on the show than just being students, they could play a key role in the final season! Not really defeat the villain, cause that's the Mane 8's job, but more like have Equestria's allies be able to agree and work together against the big threats! The Student Six could pretty much potentially be the next-gen leaders of each of their respected nations (other than Sandbar, and maybe Silverstream).

With certain groups of seasons of the series, they come in eras. Seasons 1-3, Celestia's student era; Seasons 4-5, Princess Twlight era; Seasons 6-7, Starlight era; and now we have seasons 8 and 9 which could be the era of alliances! If the final episodes involve Equestria's allies working together against a huge threat, then the Student Six might be more involved than we may think! It won't be just the Mane 6, Spike, Starlight, or even the Pillars perhaps!

S8 finale spoiler included:

Spoiler

I don't know. If School Raze's episode synopses give any indication, they'll have a major impact in this season's finale. But the season 9/series finale? We'll see.