Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

adventure The Dark Side

JackoTheDragon

Chapter 1:the darkness rises.

Princess Celestia was sitting on her throne, enjoying the view of canterlot, the most beautiful place in equestria. Then celestia heard knocking on her doors. “Who is it?” She ask. The doors open with a big slam. A stallion with rages around him was galloping towards the princess. “Halt!” She command. The stallion stop so suddenly he fell face first into the floor. “What is it that you want?” The princess ask the clumsy stallion. “Your highness!” he said weakly. “I ran all the way from the crystal palace to warn you what's coming!” Celestia was Shocked to hear this. “Is princess cadance all right?!” She said worriedly. “The princess was kidnapped by the Dark King!” He weakly said trying to breath at each word. “Who took her!?” Celestia ask argerly. With a big gulp of air he said “King Sombra!” and he fell unconscious. Celestia was frozen in shock to hear this. Finally she commanded her guards to get ready to go to the crystal empire. This is not going so well... thought celestia. Can anything get any worse? With those words a guard burst through the doors gasping for air. “What is it this time!?” celestia yelled at the guard frustrated at what's happening. “Your highness, one of the prisoners is going nuts again!” “which prisoner?” she asked. “Its number 66 again!” He cried. Celestia sighed. “I'll take care of it…”

A guard flew across the air  and crashed onto a table.One of the guards who looks like he's gonna run away screaming beg the prisoner. “P-p-please stay calm number 66… we can sett-.” before he can even finish he went crashing into a nearby wall. There was a little pony standing in the middle of the room. He was a small pony with dirty brown hair,with a surprising clean green coat, he had the features of a regular pony but he was different than other ponies, he had  claws and fangs! “What's the matter with you guys?” he asked innocently. “Can't handle a little colt like me?” one of the guards try to take the colt by surprise but he failed. The colt took the guard by the arm and flip him around on his back, slamming him on the ground. “Your really slow you know that?” mocked the colt. “You should know better than to sneak behind a defenceless little pony do you, you have no pride at all.” the colt ran up to a nearby guard and grab him around his neck. “You are not worthy to even BE a royal guard!” The colt raise his claws to strike down the guard but was stop by a invisibly force. He went flying through the air and landed on the ground hard. “That's enough of that Jacko” its was princess celestia. Jacko got back up to his feet then said. “Well,well isn't it the princess of equestria celestia?” He scoff. “Be careful of what you say Jacko, you may regret it.” warns celestia.  Celestia told all the guards to take every prisoner back to their cells except for Jacko. “Come Jacko, we gonna have a long talk…” Says celestia. “Whatever you say princess…” said Jacko coldly. They took a walk down a long corridor where Jacko cell was at. Jacko ran up to his cell without warning. “Jacko it seems you want to be back in your cell.” celestia said with amusement. “I'm tired that's all..” yawned Jacko. “By the way would you take this off of me?” Jacko was wearing a vest that keeps pegasus from flying in the prison. “If i take this off of you, you're not gonna run?” ask celestia “ I promise…” Jacko said with a grin. When celestia took the vest off Jacko zip past her in a second. “Jacko!-” celestia cried out to him, but was gone in the blink of an eye. “Looking for me?” Jacko was hangin in the air with his wings, his Dragon wings. “Don't do that again or i’ll-” “You What!?” Jacko yelled at celestia, cutting her off at mid sentence. “I’ll treat you like i treat your own mother!” celestia .

yelled back. With those words Jacko lunge at celestia with his claws out wide. Celestia manage to dodge it in time, making Jacko hit the wall behind her. “If you say anything about my mom again..” said Jacko sternly, his left eye  staring down on celestia. “I take your head off!” Jacko had his right eye on her now, but his eye had black blood coming out of it, freaking celestia out. Jacko went back to his cell and slam the doors behind him

Chapter 2: Jacko’s worst nightmare

Jacko was dreaming where he was standing in front of a old-broken-down house Jacko went to the front of the house and knock on the door to see if anyone was there. “Hello?!” Jacko Yelled. There was no response. Jacko knock again but still wasn't getting any answer. “Huh...that's weird…” Jacko said with confusion. He turn around to find himself facing in front of a mare.Jacko was shocked at first but was relieved  to find somepony else. “Whew...don't scare me like that miss.” the mare said nothing back to Jacko. “uh... ist kinda rude to not talk miss, and you should know that too.” Jacko said annoyed. “You don't remember me Jacko?...” the mare said weakly. Jacko become more confused now. “You can’t remember your own mother.” Jacko was now remembering, That was his own mother. “M-mom!?” stuttered Jacko,surprised to see his own mother. “But how!?’ He ran up to her, giving her hug while crying. “ I thought i lost you for good!...” weep Jacko. “Its ok...i'm here...your mother is here…” said the mare. Jacko felt weird, he tried to speak but couldn't. “I'm here Jacko…i’ll always be here…” said the mare deeply. Jacko was scared out of his mind! Your not my mother!!! Jacko try to scream for help, but its like an invisible hand is gripping his throat. “I’ll be with you...always…” Jacko was losing his sight. Everything is going black…Until a bright light burst out of nowhere. Jacko saw the mare vanish into nothingness. “ Having the same old nightmares again Jacko?” said a mysterious voice. Jacko turn around to see a tall, dark blue mare that almost look like...celestia?!? “Uh who are you?” ask Jacko who was scared yet confuse of this stranger. “My name is princess luna, sister of princess celestia.” with those words Jacko bolted to the skys. Crap!!! Not another one! Jacko thought angrily I don’t need another alicorn to lecture me or to tell me what to do! When Jacko was flying he saw something right next to him, the dark blue alicorn. “What the!!-” The alicorn use magic to send Jacko falling to the ground hard. “ its no use trying to run away Jacko.” said the mare “your in my domain.” Jacko got up from the floor, more mad than hurt “your what!?” he said very angrily. The mare walk around Jacko, her flowing hair had stars in it, and each step she took send waves like water dripping into a puddle. “I rule the dream realm Jacko, I can go into other pony dreams and help them if there in need.” Jacko walk closer to the mare. “So can you tell me why you came into my dream?” The mare was silence for a moment, but came closer to Jacko’s face. “Your life is about to change forever…” All of a sudden the ground starts to shake violently, throwing Jacko off balance. Jacko look up to see the mare walking away. “WAIT!!!” Jacko scream to her. “WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?” The mare didn't answer.

Chapter 3: the unexpected visitor.

Jacko woke up with a shock. It was a dream? He thought to himself. The cell door open with a loud thud. “Time for breakfast number 6… i-i mean Jacko…” said the guard nervously. At the cafeteria Jacko sits alone on bench at a corner. It was just a dream....nothing weird happen last night right? Jacko thought about what in the hay happen to him. Was he going mad or was that all real? “Hey is anypony sitting here?” Jacko was startle for a moment. Standing in front of him was a dark blue unicorn with a violet-red hair. She looks very clean too, not a speck of dust on her. “Um...hello?” she said to Jacko. “U-uh hi!” He finally said. “Yes you can sit there.” She sat down with a plate full of grub. “Thanks you, everypony looks like they want to take my food for himself…” She looked scared to the other stallions. Now that Jacko looked at it, is she the ONLY mare in this prison? “Hey uh how did you get here?” Jacko ask the mare. She looked at Jacko for a moment, like she was trying to read his thoughts. “Your wondering why am i the only mare in this bucking place called a prison right?” she DID read my mind! Jacko was so shocked that he fell off the bench. A couple of stallions laugh, but it didn't make Jacko mad. “How did you do that?!” he ask. “I can read ponys thought and emotions with my magic.” she made a gesture to her horn. Well that explain a lot! The mare was a unicorn but she had a vest for pegasus, before he can mention it the mare quckly put “ I have some old wounds on my back, the vest keeps my bandage on so i don’t bleed out.” “Okay every pony, listen up!” shouted a guard. “We have announcements to make, first of all we have some new inmates.” the guard gesture to a group of stallions, they all look like big meat heads except for one. The stallion had a huge scar over his face, a tattoo that says “Beware Of The GRIMM” on his leg, and a murderous look in his eye. “Now for your own safety, we advise you to stay away from this stallion, he's very dangerous and is one of the top ten most dangerous ponies alive.” the guard quickly pointed to the scar stallion. “His number is 3.” some of the ponys started to chat, probably talking about the stailion and what made him so scary. Jacko on the other hoof...or claw, wanted to know how is this pony is so feared, so dangerous. And when it seems like everypony was getting worried, that stallion bolted to a nearby guard. The guard was caught snoozing and didn't had time to defend himself. The stallion Jump on the guard and started pounding on him, making the guard scream in pain. The rest of the inmates started to attack the other guards. This is starting of a prison riot, sooner or later celestia will come to break it up like it was a kindergarten fight. Jacko thought with a grin. You seem very calm about this don’t you? Jacko was so startle that he fell off the bench again. The mare looked down at Jacko with a sly smile. “Oh did i forgot to mention that i'm telepathic?” She giggle under her breath. “You just keep surprising me thats all.” said Jacko who is very annoyed. “We need to get going before we accidently be a part of this little school fight” said the mare. The two ponies walk down a corridor where there was windows, the cafeteria was a bloody mess. The guards are trying their best to fend off the prisoners. That stallion had a sharp looking weapon in his mouth. Jacko can see three guards laying on the ground motionless next to the stallion. “Man what a monster…” Jacko was having chills just looking at the stallion. “A monster indeed.” Right behind the duo was none other then the princess celestia herself. “I have a request for both of you, ether subdue or kill that stallion than i'll let you be free of this prison.” celestia was looking at all of the chaos. “Your saying that if i kill this monster you let us free?” ask Jacko. “You gotta be kidding me!!!” yelled the mare. “You think we are idiots or something? Nobody can kill that monster, he's one of the top ten most wanted ponies in equestria!” celestia looked at the mare with a smile on her face “oh Eve, you should know that your standing next to the most dangerous pony in equestria, Jacko!” celestia pointed to Jacko “uh princess you must be mistaken. I'm number 66, he's number 3.” Jacko said but he can’t hide his amusement. “Jacko your actual number is one in this whole prison. You can be very dangerous depending on your mood.” Jacko was acting weird, he was smiling, his eyes were wide with eagerness, and his claws were itching to cut something.

“Well well celestia, you got yourself a deal!.”

Chapter 4: Meet “The Monster”

Hahaha!” laugh the stallion “Is there nopony who is ably to beat me!?” He roared. Everypony was cheering for the stallion, making his ego burn very bright. “Cmon! Send a guard who is worthy to take me on!” he yelled at the top of his lungs. The room was silent for a moment, nopony move from there spot. “Nopony is worthy!?” he yelled angrily. “How about me!” the stallion look at the direction where the voice came. Standing in the middle of the crowd was Jacko. “he..hehe..he..HAHA!!!!” everypony started laughing at Jacko. “You got a death wish or something BOY!?” the stallion was still laughing. Jacko just stood still, smiling a big smile.

The stallion notice he was smiling. “Hey! Are you happy your about to get killed!?” Jacko just stood there with his smile. “Ok that's it!” the stallion ran up no jacko and struck him with a sharp object he was holding. Jacko got his face cut at his left cheek, but he didn't move a inch. “Let that be a warning to you,next time i won’t go so easy.” the stallion said with a grin of his own. Jacko just kept smiling. “You still happy!?” The stallion was angry to see somepony who “likes” to get hurt. “Why...why are you not begging for your life!?” scream the stallion   “hehehe…” Jacko was laughing at the pain. “Is that all you got...is the most dangerous pony in equestria can’t even kill one,little colt?” Jacko was grinning like a mad man. “That's it, you're going to DIE!!!” The stallion struck the knife right in Jacko chest then twisted inside of him. The stallion smile in triumph. “There! You see?! Your dead!” Yelled the stallion. Jacko stood there for a moment, looking at the knife inside his chest.”heh..You called that a stab?” Jacko rip the knife out of his chest with his claws, blood started to run down to the floor. “This is nothing..hahaha...HAHAHAHA!!!”Jacko ran up to the stallion a pin him against the wall with the knife right in the stallions throat. The stallion blood was draining from his neck, everypony around them was frozen to see That the most dangerous stallion in the world, got killed by a child. “Shhh...hush now my friend, you will be joining my beloved father, Death himself!” Jacko rip the knife out of the stallion neck. Then out of nowhere, black fire from around the stallion, eating him alive , all he can do is lay there and be burn to a crips. The flames died down and all there was is ashes. Everypony was standing in shock. Jacko was very different, he had a smile of a killer, his claws where longer, his dirty brown hair turn jet-black, and his eyes were bloodshot red and shedding tears of blood, Black blood. “Now listen up everypony!” Jacko yelled to the crowd. “If anypony ask who killed this worthless piece of filth called a “monster”, tell them that Jackal the True Monster!!! Killed him.” than with those words Jacko...or “Jackal”

Walked away with everypony breathless.

************************************

Chapter 5:The Return of the Dark King

My name is Black fire, i am the king's right hoof stallion and his most trusted servant. You may be wondering “now why does the Dark King need a loyal servant when he is the most powerful Dark ruler of equestria.” Simple, even the villains learn from their mistakes, so he need powerful allies. And that where i come in. how i'm a powerful ally? Can anypony summon Demons with a flick of their hoofs?, can they create illusions so real, that you can hear, touch, feel,  smell, and Taste them? Oh i almost forgot! Can anypony resurrect a very powerful villain, even when shader into a million pieces? I thought so. The King needed powerful allies and i'm just one of them, there’s three more. The first one i'm gonna talk about is a beautiful, yet lethal...mare name scarlet. What makes her so dangerous that she can convince anyone to do anything for her, even the mares swoon over her beauty. And that's not all she can do, she has a ability that nopony has. She is a shape-shifter. She can turn into anything just by thinking about it. Show her a picture of a old stallion and “Poof” there it is. Now the next one is harder to explain. How can you tell a pony that somepony else has a ability to not DIE. yes, i'm talking about immortality. He never ages. Cut off his head a new one instantly appears. And guess what, he's a alicorn. Yes that right a Male alicorn. But for some reason his magic is’t like alicorn magic. No, his magic is like a god! How is he working for the King when he might be able to overthrow him? Well he keeps telling us.“I am not a seavent, i'm am the god of evil and darkness, whoever wants to create chaos for revenge all they need is to pray and ill will come.” Oh and i forgot to mention his name. His name is Shadow Storm. His weakness are unknown and he could be a match for both the princesses of equestria. Now for the last one… He not with us at the moment because, well he's just a colt.

Shadow storm saw potential in this little “monster” so he did what he do best, make disasters. He sent a plague in the kid’s village and everypony started to die one by one. Intul it got to the boy’s mother… well why should i ruin the whole story? Sooner or later the boy will become a servant to the Dark King and then Nopony will stop us. Not even the princess of Friendship.

So if you be wondering how this story end i'll give you a hint, the light fought the darkness well, but i destroyed everypony's heart of love. If you can guess what that mean. Well congratulation, you now feel very bad about now are you? Now… don’t make me hunt you down…Scram!

****************************************************

Chapter 6: Jacko meets the Main 6!

“You kinda over did it Jacko.” Eve said, looking at the burnt ashes of the stallion. “I have to agree with Eve, just burn him into nothing” said celestia who looked like she was gonna hurl. Jacko was sitting against a wall looking at his claws. “Sorry, for the mess, it's been a long time since i felt so much…” he stopped, trying to find a word for his action. “Blood lust?” Eve answered it for him.”nevermind all that, come with me, we have business to attend to.” celestia motion to a nearby by door. The group quickly left the room and into the castle. Jacko was astounded to see such fancy furniture and paintings. Eve seem like she wasn't that impress at all. “I wanted for you two to meet six very special ponies in equestria.” celestia said with grin. “Oh yea?” scoff Jacko. “What's so “special” about these ponies?” celestia open a door to a small room then said “you find out soon enough, for now wait in here.” The room was small yet comfy, it had two couches and a round wooden table. “I’ll be back shortly.” celestia close the door leaving the two in the room, alone, with nothing to do….”soooo….Eva was it?” Jacko tried to start a conversation to ease the mood.”yea my name is Eva.” Eva said plainly. Eva walk around the room a look at the old paintings. “And your name is Jacko correct?”  Jacko was laying on the couch, looking very bored. “Yea thats my name… do you wonder why the princess freed us from that hell hole?” Jacko ask while playing with his wings. “Maybe she gonna send us to a SUPER SECRET mission or something” Eva said sarcastically. Jacko laugh a little at Eva joke. “I been wondering...how don’t you have scars in a prison like that?” Eva asked Jacko. Jacko looked uneasy.”i'm a weird creature i’ll admit that, i have strange abilities that i don’t even know about.” Jacko looked down to the ground with a look on his face, like he's scared of himself. “F-forget i even ask that Jacko, you don’t have to tell me.” Eva said quickly. A few minutes pass by, Jacko was now looking at a painting that had a lake running down the middle with thick forest at each side. “Do you like the outdoors?” Eva ask with a slight giggle under her tone.Jacko didn't listen, he just stared at the painting like it was real.

*********************************************

Jacko was running through the bushes in the forest, laughing all the way until he came to a pond. “Mom, mom!” he cried out happly. “Look at the water, it's so beautiful!” A mare came through the bushes, she had a glimmering green coat, and her hair was Jet-Black but was still shining in the sun, and she wore a necklace with a symbol of a moon and sun mix together. “Well don’t go to far Jacko, you don’t want to be lost do you?” Jacko went to his mother side, the pond was small yet still pretty. The birds were singing up on the trees and the fishes in the ponds were swimming, This is Jacko’s favorite place to relax….

**********************************************

“Jacko!?” Eva yelled into his ear bringing him back to reality. “Your scared me there for a minuet buddy.” Eva sigh in relief. Jacko stared at her for a moment and said. “Were not Buddys…” then he walk to the other side of the room.  A hour past when there was a knock on the door, celestia was there with six mares right behind her. “Jacko...Eva, i like to introduce to you somepony very important.” The 6 mares walk up to Jacko, one was a alicorn like celestia, which tick off jacko a little bit. “Hi my name is twilight sparkle and i'm the princess of friendship! Behind me are my friends, rarity, appleJack, fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and pinkie pie.” everyone of them greeted Jacko. The blue mare with a Rainbow main who was called “rainbow dash” came up to Jacko. “Hey are you a little young to be in prison?” she said while laughing really hard. “Are you a idiot for putting that much hair dye on you?” Jacko snapback. Rainbow froze for a moment, The she frowned in anger. “You want to take this outside?” she growled at him. “Name the place and give me a time, i take you down in ten seconds flat!” Jacko smirk with confidence. Before they could throw down the one mare with the cowboy hat got between them  “now now you two, were gonna work together from now on, understand?” Rainbow dash just cross her hoof’s and look the other way. Jacko look more tick off. “ Ok! Here the deal with all of this, one, i don’t even know you gals, two, i have a bad history for alicorns, and three, why do you want MY help?!” celestia was just listening to the group arguing about nothing. its seems that it be hard for twilight to make friends with Jacko… This might be a problem. The yellow mare with long pink hair came up to Jacko “uh...please don’t be mad...we just need your help for something really important...is that ok?” she was so quiet that Jacko had to move in close to here her. “Sweet celestia! Do you look filthy!”screamed Rarity. “Your hair is a mess, and your coat has dirt all over it!” Jacko was frozen stiff when the mare started crying a little. Before Jacko could do anything a stream of confetti hit him full in the face.”OOPS! Sorry about that! By the way my name pinkie pie! As you can tell i'm PINK!” Pinky pie was holding a cannon. Twilight step in “so will you help us?’ she asked. Jacko look at the group and sigh “whatever...it's not like i planned anything when i ever get out of prison.”

Chapter 7:new friends or new enemies

The group went into the throne room to discuss the matter. The throne room was more like a hallway and it had stain-glass paintings on both sides of the walls. Jacko was surprise by the windows, there was a window of a dark blue alicorn on the moon who look like a evil queen.  Jacko look at it for a moment, trying to remember what that pony remind him of. Than Eva shouted. “Hey! You have to see this!” Jacko walk up to Eva who was next to Rainbow Dash and was looking at another glass painting, but this one was different. This one had a gray looking unicorn with a curve horn. He was wearing armor and had red Reptile eyes like Jacko, but there was purple mist coming out of his eyes. “Who is that?” Eva asked Rainbow Dash. “he is the most EVIL, DANGEROUS, and the most CRAZY pony of all of equestria!” Rainbow replied “and his name is king sombra.” added twilight. “Now then, lets us get down to business shall we?” said celestia, she was sitting on her throne with a big table in front of her. “Here you are twilight, it was hard to make the exact copy but we got close.” The table lite up without warning,then it started to make holograms of biomes, villages and castles. “This will do just fine princess.” said twilight, smiling at celestia. “Ok you two listen up, we have a crises on our hoofs, recently princess cadence was kidnap by the evil king sombra a few days of go.” twilight explain while gesturing toward the map. “She was kidnapped in her own kingdom here” she pointed at a castle that look like it was made out of crystals. “So she was capture in her own home?” Jacko ask. “This princess seems like she can not take care of herself.” than celestia came in. “there one problem, King sombra always plan of taking the kingdom for himself but for some reason he didn't.” celestia pointed at the far north near the edge of the map. “Our scouts travel as far near the egea of equestria but in the north there a ocean.” twilight than use her magic to show more of the map “in the great sea of the north there are five islands.” the islands on the map was shaped weirdly, one was shaped like a bear's claw, one was shape of a bird, one was shaped like a skull, and the last, but the biggest one was shape like a flame. “So basically we have four gusses of which one is where the princess is?” ask Eva. Jacko looked at the map and saw something strange. “Wait a second...you said there was four islands?” he asked twilight. “Yes there is, see?” she pointed at the islands. “What about this one?”Jacko pointed at a small island near the edge of equestria. “What are you pointing at?” rarity seems confused. “Yea, there ain’t nothing there” said Applejack “you mean you gals can’t see it?!” Jacko was a bit surprised but more annoyed. Just then someone came into the room. “Sorry guys that i'm a bit late what going on?” it was a little dragon with purple scales and a green spine going down his back. “Glad you can make it spike!” twilight was happy to see the dragon. Spike walk up to the table and was astonish seeing the map of equestria. “Now as you know spike there are four islands and on one of the isl-” twilight was interrupted by spike “ wait is’t that fifth islands on the map?” spike pointed a small island were Jacko found it. “You can see it too?” Jacko said with relief, he was glad that sompony notice, or in this case somedragon. “Are you two blind or something!?” AppleJack yelled “there is no other island only four!” Jacko was getting tick off.  Are you the one that's blind? I'm betting that only the trained eye can see it...or maybe…. Jacko was thinking of a way to explain to the group but he thought it make him sound crazy. “Maybe only dragons can see the island” said celestia who was drinking a cup of tea on her throne. Twilight face brightened up so quick Eva, who was standing right next to her, quickly move away from twilight thinking she was gonna do something weird. “That's it! Only dragons can see the island!” she scream with excitement. “Wait a minute…” rainbow dash pointed at Jacko “your telling me this kid is part dragon!?” Jacko grab Rainbow dash by the mane “I have claws, dragon wings, and dragon eyes, yes i'm bucking part dragon!!!” He yelled into Rainbow dash’s ear. Celestia got up from her throne and looked at the map. “Ok that’s settles it, you six will investigate this first island here” Celestia pointed at the island that shape like a bear claws. “And you two will Go to the smallest island” Jacko and Eve look at each other, than Eva spoke out “ so...can we be buddies Jacko?” she said with a grin. “Oh i almost forgot! You be accompanied by one of my royal guards.” celestia said and pointed to a stallion who was at the door. The stallion was tall but he looks very young. “Hey, how are you?” He came up to Jacko and raise his hoof expecting a shake. “My name is Iron Axel” he said with a slight disappointment in his face. “Are you trying to give me friends celestia?” ask Jacko, he really didn't want to know anyone. Celestia move up to Iron and whisper into his ear. Than iron walk up to Jacko. “Hey uh...do you like chocolate? “ he ask with a big smile. Jacko didn't answer anything he immediately slam into Iron and screamed. “Where is it! Where is the chocolate!!!”  He was beaming with excitement. “Ok then, you three will start your journey to the island, and if you can you should bring some supplies with you.” celestia walk to her throne and the six mares went out the door chatting how exciting this “adventure” gonna be. I know your excited too Jacko Jacko look at Eva and gave her a low growl “if you go in my mind again i make sure that the last thing you think of.” Eva was silence. Than iron came up to the two. “Now you guys, there will be no horse playing or any threats to each other, is that understood?” Eva nodded in agreement, Jacko straighten his body and shouted “Sir Yes Sir!!” than he walk out of the throne room leaving Iron and Eva by them self. “What's wrong with him?” Iron asked Eva, she shrugged. “I have no clue” Jacko walk down the hall  cursing to himself. “Why in hell do i have to help these ponies!? I betting once i'm done helping them they kick me back in the slammer…” He looked around his surrounding and saw nothing but empty hallways. “huh...That's weird...this place was more lively when i got here.” Jacko kept going down the hallway calling if any pony can hear him. “Hey! Is anypony home!?” there was no answer. Jacko had a uneasy feeling in his neck, when his neck feels weird it's always a bad sign. “You know it a bad idea wandering around alone.” Jackoliterly Jumped 5 feet in the air when he heard a voice behind him. The stranger had a dark cloak, but Jacko knew that he was a man by his voice. “Who are you?” Jacko ask the stranger “i am many things, i can be a shadow, i can be a voice, i can be a enemy...or a allie.” He was smiling under that dark hood. “You are one weird stallion…” Jacko said while taking a few steps back from the stranger. “Listen i'll just leave you alone while i find the front door to get the heck out of here.” Jacko turn around but finds a wall right in front of him. “Now you listen well boy, these new “friends” of yours will abandon you when they have the chance, They don’t care about you they just want to use you because of your…”abilities” The stranger walk around Jacko, inspecting him. “You see that you have special powers? You can take a stab wound to the stomach like a child getting a splinter. You have the strength to move mountains!” the stranger tone of voice sound excited and happy, Jacko on the other hand feels weirded out by this stallion. “Now if you have any trouble, you can contact by saying this word…” The stranger handed Jacko a small stripe of paper. Jacko look at the paper to see what's the word, “solar flare”. “Uh hey.. Is this your na-” but he was gone before Jacko could ask him. “Jacko!” rainbow dash was down the hall, she was with the others. “What are you waiting for? Don’t want to keep your new friends waiting do ya?” Jacko look at the word again then he turn his back from the group. Twilight notice this and walk up to Jacko. “Is something wrong?” she ask him. “No i'm just fine” Jacko said then turn around with a smile on his face. “Let's go save the princess.”

Chapter 8:  sailing in hostile waters

The beach was filled with life, ponies of all ages came together and enjoy the fun in the sun. Except for Jacko. The six mares clutter around him, asking question that he can’t answer and keep poking at him for his weird looking wings. “What is like being part dragon?” Rainbow dash was pulling on Jacko wings. “Can you breath fire? How fast can you fly? I bet you can fly fast like me! I'm the fasting pegasus alive! Do you have scales-” Twilight was in Jacko face asking him question that doesn't make senses like. “If you travel about Blah blah in the height of blah blah-” Jacko stood there ignoring the mares intel pinkie pie showed up shouting “DO YOU LIKE PARTIES!? WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CAKE!? YOU WANT A PARTY!? DO YOU LIKE CONFETTI?! DO YOU LIKE GA-” Jacko mind snap, a loud, painful wail came through the sky making The mares covering their ears. Everypony on the beach started to panic. Then the sound stop. All was silent when the group collect themselves. “What in the hay was that?” appleJack was rubbing her ear, the sound was still ringing in her. “It was some type of roar or something!” rainbow shouted at the top of her lunges. “Holy...that was so loud...do you think its a sea monster…” fluttershy was shaking in her hoofs. “That roar wasn't like any monster i know of!” twilight look in to the sea’s looking for the monster. Jacko was looking at the mares with a smile on his face, the all of a sudden he burst out laughing. The group look at Jacko like he was crazy. “Have you finally lost your mind? Were being attacked by a monster!” rainbow dash shouted at Jacko. Jacko stop and look at the group. “Your all very gullible you know that?” The group didn't know what he was talking about. Jacko grin once more, then he open his mouth and sent out a high pitch wail , making the whole group covering their ears again. “You did that?!” rainbow dash shouted again, but with rage. Jack laugh again and said “That's one of the perks of being part dragon!” Then he set off to the docks. Twilight got up. “I hate to say it girls but he just a stubborn kid.” She sigh. “It's not his fault that your annoying him!” Twilight was startle by Eva who was right behind her. “He doesn't like you girls yet” Then she gallop towards Jacko. “Wow, she seems to know more about this kid then us.” Rainbow dash was still rubbing her ears. “You know what...I think this girl LIKES Jacko!” rarity started giggling. The group started laughing about the thought of Eva and Jacko being together. “Hey Jacko!” Eva shouted at him. “Yea what is it?” he answered. “So have you been out in the world before?” Eva was acting shy, like asking Jacko anything will make him bite her. “I don’t remember much but i remember were i use to live.” Jacko kept walking toward the docks. Eva followed him. “What was it like, your home?” Jacko stop for moment, then kept walking. “It was the most wonderful place in the world...until the virus came…” Eva was shock to hear that. “I'm sorry… I-i didn't mean to bring that up.” they were at the docks. Jacko sat near the edge of the water. “Its ok, I learned to get over it.” He stared down in the water.  The ocean tides crash against the surface making the most wonderful sound Jacko ever heard. Then somepony shook his shoulder. “I know its a pretty site but we need to go now.” Iron axle was there with a huge Backpack on him. “The boat is waiting for us!” Eva started shoving Jacko hurrying him to get moving. The boat was small but was big enough for about five people. “This looks comfy.” Jacko said when he hop on the boat. “I hope you have a safe journey!” Twilight shouted at Jacko, Jacko look at Twilight and his Jaw drop. She was on a HUGE boat that look like is made out of gold! “How in the hay you get that while we get the little one!?” Eva shouted back, she was very jealous at the Group. “It's one of the perks of being a alicorn.” Twilight said with a big smirk on her face. She looked at Jacko “ist that right?” Jacko flew up the the Boat and landing in front of twilight with a big thud. “Is one of the perks getting your head smash in a haul of a ship?” Jacko threatened Twilight Showing his claw right in front of her. “If you want her you have to get through us.” The group of mares step in front of Jacko.

Iron Axle got onto the boat a Step in front of Jacko “Jacko i'm sorry but you have to keep your cool.” He put a hoof on Jacko shoulder. “Remember what i promise you?” Jacko then realize what he means. “ oh...right” Jacko then flew back down to the small boat, Iron was right behind him. “I hope you have a great time in that little boat!” rainbow dash laugh at them. “Just ignore them Jacko.” Eva tried to make him calm down but he looked like he was about to pop. “hey Jacko!” iron threw something at Jacko, it was a big chocolate bar. “Now hold to your hat’s, this might be a bumpy ride…” Iron got on the steering wheel of the boat, then He lit something behind him Before any of them could ask a loud boom shot out and the whole boat lurch forward sending them flying through the sea’s. Iron was laughing, Eva was screaming, And Jacko was holding on the chocolate like his life depends on it. When the boat slowed down Eva got up to iron and smack him on the head. “What in the hay were you thinking!?”She yelled. “Calm down it's just the way the boat was made to do.” Iron was still laughing. “At least we got a head start before the girls can get here.” he pointed at the docks. Iron was right we were at least a mile or two away from the beach.”this boat might be small but its sure is fast” Iron was letting down the sails of the boat, letting the wind do its work. Jacko was laughing too “how did we get so far!?!” Iron showed them a little engine behind the boat. “It's like a rocket, when you lit it, you go straight out.” Eva looked at the engine. “Is that kinda dangerous?” Iron just shook his head. “Its awesome!” Jacko said while eating the bar of chocolate. “Now then, let's get going!” The trio set off in there adventure.

Chapter 9: Invading Imposters

The Boat was quietly moving along the open sea. Nothing can be seen from miles and miles. Eva was brushing her Long-violet hair. Jacko was looking down on the water, seeing fish and other creatures passing by. Iron was looking at a map, He was not wearing his armor when he met Jack and Eva. He was wearing Bandana on his neck with a old looking fedora That match with his blue maine. Jacko was suspicious with the stallion. “Hey iron?” Jacko called. “Yea Jacko what's up?” he answered. “Did celestia tell you to be here because of me?” Iron stop looking at the map. “Celestia told me a lot about you, tell me to keep my eye on you.” he said.. “What did she exactly tell you?” Jacko was now just getting tick off. “She told me how much of a kid you were.” Iron smiled. Jacko ear’s perk when he heard the word “kid”. Eva was giggling. “Oh Jacko, you really need to grow up.” she was still giggling while brushing her tail. “Hey! Your the at least the same age as me!” Jacko was angry. “Now now Kids, you need to learn to be more mature!” The group was getting a few laughs here and there but it was getting dark now. “Aw man...I can barely see anything!” Eva was squinting her eyes, trying to see what's in front of her. Iron lit a lantern. “It's dangerous sailing in the dark, i’ll drop the anchor, you two get some sleep.” Jacko and even went the bottom dock were there was Sleeping bags and pillows already ready for them. “Wow..” Eva was surprise. “You know, that royal guard guy is the nicest one i ever met in my life!” Jacko was already getting in the sleeping bag. “You not afraid of the dark are you?” Jacko ask Eva with a smirk on his face. Eva blush a little. “No i’m not!” Jacko kept his smirk on. “Just checking because you never know what gonna creep up on you, even in the middle of the sea!” Eva smack Jacko with her pillow. “You know you won’t get any girlfriends if you scared them away!” Eva was really blushing now. Jacko got up. “Who said i wanted a girlfriend!” he shouted. “You two, shut it now!” They both stop, Iron was looking at them, he was very mad. “You two are very immature!” his teeth were  grinding as he walk toward them. “This is not a game, were here to find the-” he was cut off by a sharp screeching noise.”what was that!” EVa was frighten. As the group got to the front of the haul, There was nothing to be seen. “What could made that noise…” Iron was holding up his lanter. Jacko look for any sign of holes in the boat but there wasn't any. When Jacko thought it was some bird, something caught his eye. He look into the darkness, his eyes pierced through the dark. There was movement in the dark, barely visible but Jacko can make out the shape of something, or someone! Its was not alone ether, six more shadows came in, creeping there way towards the boat. “Hey guys!!” Jacko shouted towards the group. “Someone’s coming!!” Jacko look out again to see what the intruders look like. They had dark skin, There glimmering green eyes stood out of the darkness, They had insect like wings, They looked like ponies but had holes in there leges. Eva walk up to Jacko. “Don’t be ridiculous!” Eva was laughing. “It's just some fireflies.” Iron went to the steering wheel “c'mon we better be going.” Jacko was confuse. “Is it too dark to sail?” Iron didn't answer. Eva put her hoof on Jacko’s cheek. “Cmon sweety, lets go to bed, you feel better in the morning.” Eva had a sweet smile on her face, Jacko was feeling weird, like he was in a trance. “Cmon Jacko...lets go to bed..” Eva said again. Jacko felt like the world was spinning. Before he could say anything he heard something Jacko!...Jacko!... there a voice inside his head Jacko!! It was getting louder “c'mon sweetie.” This time it like She was trying to force Jacko to fall. Then he heard the voice again but louder Jacko that is’t me!  That was Eva voice! Jacko snap back into reality and grab Eva…the fake Eva and toss her over his back. “Who are you and what have you done to Eva!?” Jacko shouted at the imposter. Then suddenly the fake Eva had green aura around it. It skin change from a dark blue to Jet black. “What The hell are you?!” Jacko was still light headed, The whole boat was rocking which didn't help Jacko. The creature came closer to Jacko getting ready to pounce. Jacko could do anything his whole body felt like jelly. “Jacko get down!” Jacko ducked as Iron swug something that cuase the creature to fly off the boat. “Dang it, i can’t believe changelings would be way out here!” Iron grunted as he lift his weapon on his shoulder. Jacko head was finally clearing up. Iron help jacko on to his feet. “I need your help with these things.” Jacko looked at his surroundings, there were four more of them waiting to pounce, but what really got Jacko attention was Iron weapon, It was a freaking battle axe! “Your ready for your first battle Jacko!?” Iron got into a battle stance, his Axe was gleaming in the moonlight. “My claws were itching for the blood anyway.” Jacko joke and raise his wings, ready to take off. The changelings slowly made their way towards the duo.

*********************************************************

Eva was under the docks, she had problems of her own. “Come out wherever you are…” Eva trotting through the cargo, looking for something.”i know your in here….” Behind her, crates fell and landed with a big bang. Eva looked around and smiled. “There you are!”She was grinning. In the corner was a changeling, a very frighted changeling. “I'm gonna have some fun with you…

*******************************************************************

Another changeling went flying off the boat, making a screeching noise while falling. “You had enough yet you lousy bugs?!” Iron roared like the worrier he was. Jacko was in the air with a changeling in his claws, its insect likes wings were in shreds. “Your gonna have the time of your life buddy.” he said to the changelings who was begging to not be drop. Jacko did it anyway, it made a big splash when it landed in the water. Now the boat was very quiet. “I think that the last of them…” Iron lift his axe onto his back. “Where in the hay did you get that?” Jacko pointed at Iron weapon. Before he could answer a changeling zip past them and head straight for the water. “Well that takes care of that!” Eva came out, having a cute smile on her face. “Good work Eva, you to Jacko, you two could be great soldiers when your older!” Iron laugh at the thought of it. “Hey eva…” Jacko walk up to her, scratching his head. “Thanks for the warning...about that thing not being you…” He look down, kinda ashamed of being stupid. “Its ok.” Eva said as she  patted Jacko head. “It's not like me to call you sweetie!” She giggle under her breath. Jacko face turn bright red. “C'mon you two, let's get going.” Iron said as he took the wheel. There off again, let's hope they don’t run into any more trouble….

Chapter 10: Living in the past

The sun was finally rising, the group had to stay up all night so they won’t get more intruders sneaking up on them. Jacko was at the crow's nest looking to see if he can find land, but there was a thick fog blocking his view. “Hey Jacko!” Iron yelled. He was on the wheel of the boat. “Do you see anything!?” Iron was looking at the map with frustration. “Nope the fog too thick, and the sun ain't helping ether!” Jacko answered. “Wait! I think i see land!” Eva was screaming with glee, very happy to see land. Iron drop the anchor and the group put there feet on the soft sand. The fog finally cleared up and the group can see what's in front of them. There was a huge forest right in them but the weirdest thing is that the tree were different. They curve and twist in ways that seem impossible. “Wow….that look awesome!” Eva eye’s were brighten by the sight of it. “What kind of trees are those?” Iron was looking at the map. “There no trees on this island, at least that what it looks like…” Jacko walk to the trees and silently tap on them. The tree JERK up and did a dance, than slowly went into it curly state. “There called joking trees, if you touch them they do a little dance for you, if you sad or angry they try to cheer you up.” Jacko said without catching breath. Iron and Eva just stared at Jacko. “Come on guys let's go!” he bolted into the woods leaving Eva and Iron behind. “Jacko Wait!” They both yelled and ran after him. The woods was big and the trees almost blocks every pathway. Iron was bursting through the tree’s with his might, making the tree’s bursting in the air dancing. Eva was close behind Iron. When they finally broke through the woods there was nothing but tall grass in front of them. “Jacko where are you!?” Iron shout made a echo. “There he is!” Eva pointed at a nearby hill.

Jacko was standing at the edge looking in the distance. Eva gallop towards him while Iron took out the map. “Jacko please don’t run off again, you could get lost in here.” Jacko said nothing. Iron was looking at the map. “If i'm correct, we are at the the small island that looks like fire.” Iron than look up and saw Jacko. “You better be careful kid, who knows what lurks out here.” still Jacko said nothing. Eva waved a hoof in front of Jacko’s face. “You ok in there Jacko?” Finally he said something. “No way…” Eva and Iron looked confuse. “I thought this place was gone…” Eva look were Jacko was staring and saw something. It was a small yet busy village, it was filled with ponys. “Now that great! We can ask these people if they know anything about King sombra.” Iron was happy to see a town. The group made their way towards the village, Jacko was far behind them. When they got there everypony stared at the group. Iron step up and said. “Hello everypony! My name is Iron Axel and i'm mean no harm, i'm just here to ask some questions and me and my friends will be on there way.” A old stallion step towards the group and said. “We don’t take kindly to strangers and we don’t give answers to them ether.” He spat at the ground and scratch his gray beard. Eva step in “please we need to find somepony important.” The old stallion glared at Eva and laugh. “Please, just because your a lady doesn't mean we can give you answers.” everypony nodded in agreement.”now you better move along little guppies because you don’t belong here.” Jacko ears perk up. “Old man?” he said out loud. The old stallion looked at Jacko and squinted his eyes. “Little flamer!?” The old stallion push past Iron and Eva and gave Jacko a big hug. “I thought you were gone!” He Yelled so loud that it made echos. “I thought you were dead!” Jacko Yelled back. “Ha! Like a little disease would kill This old stallion.” He grin. “Hey everypony! Remember Jacko? Well he all grown up!” He shouted to the villagers and they all went wild, they ran up to the group and gave them a warm welcome. Eva shouted over the noise to be heard. “What's going on Jacko?!” She ask him. “It’s kinda hard to explain but….This is my Home!!!” He shouted. Than they made there way into the village.

Chapter 11: some things should be left forgotten...Or be Fear by it

The whole village was so happy to see the newcomers that they made a party. They had music, games, food, and a whole lot of fireworks. Eva was dancing with a group of filly’s While Iron talk about war stories with the elderly. Jacko was enjoying the view of the ocean, he didn't want to have a good time, he just want to be left alone with his thoughts. The old stallion didn't let that happen. “Boy you shouldn't be all gloomy like this, your finally home!” The old stallion gave Jacko a cup of water. “You should be happy.” he smiled. Jacko took a sip, than said.” I thought this place was destroyed by the plague.” Jacko look back at the village. “ how did it survive old man?” The stallion bonk Jacko on the head. “First of all, don’t call me old man! Your old enough to call me by my name…” Jacko was rubbing his head, the sting was hurting him. “sorry...Sharky.” The old stallion smiled to hear his name. “And second  of all, The village survive because a strange pony cured us!” Jacko ears perk up. “Really? Who?” Sharky just shook his head. “Nobody know who he is!” he said. “He just came in the village, spoke some Magical words and POOF….were all cured.Jacko was shock to hear this. “Y-you mean t-that my-” Sharky stop Jacko by hitting him again. “Don’t start saying what i think your about to say...This is after that...Incident.” Jacko look back at the ocean. The waves were trying to comfort him with there sound. And the stars tried to cheer him up with their sparkle. “By the seven seas...what a beautiful night, wish i can sail like i use too.” Sharky crackle. Jacko agreed, he never seen such a night before, he wonder what makes the night so beautiful. Then all of a sundeen there were screams in the village. “Crap we better get going Jacko!” Sharky jump up and gallop toward the village, Jacko was right on his tail. When they got there three little colt’s were shaking in there hoof’s. Everypony was chatting about what's happening. Sharky got through the crowd and walk toward the the three children. “What in the name of equestria happen?!” Sharky yelled at the children. The oldest of the three spoke. “T-the house...t-the ghost of the Plague!” He scream, he was clearly terrified. He pointed at a rickety old house. The house was old and look like it was about to collapse but there were vines and plants supporting it weight. Sharky didn't look happy. “What did me and the parents told you? Don’t ever go in there! And there was certainly no ghost.” The children spoke again “But we did see her, we did see the ghost!” while there were arguing Jacko was walking towards the house, he was very curious about it. He made it all the way to the door without anypony notice. Carefully he open the front door. In the house was filled with vines and plants, but with old furniture and paintings. Jacko went inside the, carefully avoiding the plants and vines. When he was in the center of the living room the front door slam shut. Get out of our house! A voice screamed. “What in the-” Jacko was stopped by vines, there were wrapping around him, he couldn't break free. This is our house! The voice screamed again. “P-please...i mean no harm just...L-let me go!” Jacko begged, trying to get loose from the vines grip. Not until He comes back! The voice yelled. “W-Who?” Jacko ask, he was running out of breath. One of the vines grap a small frame with a picture in it, On one side there was a mare with Jet-black hair and a glimmering green coat. She wore a necklace with a symbol on it. And on the other side of the picture was a small colt that look like….”is that...me!?” Jacko was shocked, this was his house? LAIR!!! Your not him! The voice almost sound like it was crying. “Pleas if your show yourself i can explain everything!” there was silence for a few moments, then the vines started slowly unwrapping him. Than a ghostly shape form right in front of Jacko. Your not him...you can’t be him… the ghost was crying. “Please whoever i am, i just wanna help you.” Jacko tried to comfort the ghost. “Pleas...is the mare your sister or something...and why am i in the picture?” he ask the ghost. The ghost raise her hoof and tried to stroke Jacko face, but it pase through him. That mare in the picture is me...your mother….

Chapter 12: Life of a monster

The room was quiet and cold. The house made strange noises every few minutes or so. Jacko could almost feel the house itself, like it was alive. The ghost had a light-blue aura around it. it had chains on it forearms and legs.Than it spoke “i'm sorry if i frighten you, i thought your a intruder.”  Jacko not shock or sad. “It’s ok...accidents happen.” Than he left the room. There were stairs leading up to the second floor, there Jacko went and found another room, his room.  Is was small yet it didn't have vines or plants like the other rooms does. “I tried to keep this room clean...for when you came back…” The room was small yet comfy, there were toys on the ground and little drawings on the walls. The ghost seem kind of surprise of Jacko’s calmness. He stared at the room without giving a single emotion. Then he spoke. “How long was i gone?” he said in a deep whisper. The ghost was shivering in a corner of the room. “It been a long time since you been here...why don’t we talk abou-” Jacko cut her off. “I said, how Long was i gone?!” this timed he yelled. The ghost starred in shocked, the n with tears in her eyes, she ran past Jacko, went to another room then slam the door. Jacko curses himself and started heading towards her, but something made him stop. His whole body was freezing but he felt his head burning up. The room around got pitch black. “You seem to never learn to control your temper…”. Jacko spun around but found nothing. “So young, so reckless, so….sad.” The voice laugh a little. “Who the hell are you!?” Jacko yelled into the darkness. The voice replied. “I am you...and you are me.” Jacko was confuse. “What in the hay thats suppose to mean?” Then out of nowhere, a chain wrapped around Jacko’s neck making him unable to breath. A figure walk in front of him. He had a black main like Jacko’s mom and the same green coat. “ its mean what i say.” Jacko was pulled towards the stallion, giving Jacko a clear view of the stranger. He had chains all around him with a huge lock in the middle of his chest. His teeth were sharp and he had claws bigger than Jacko’s, he even got Jacko’s wings. “Im you! But i don’t belong in your world.” Jacko couldn't speak, the chain was still choking him. “Oh silly me, i forgot to introduce myself. My name is Locko...i'm your Shadow…” He crackled. “ it's kinda ironic, my name is the meaning of this...Prison...lock in chains with no escaped.” Jacko manage to loosen the chain around his neck. “What do you want with me?” Jacko was wheezing, out of breath by being choke. “You? What i want is to get control of your body!”  he yank his chains to come closer. “Every time you get angry, i feel the chains on my body becoming more loos…” Jacko felt like his whole body was frozen, he needed to find to get away from this freak but how? Then he felt something. There was warmth at the side of his face, and there was a dim light right next to him. The demon saw it and it hesitates. Jacko saw the opportunity and pulled the chain off of his neck and wrapped it around Locko, strangling him like he did to Jacko. “That's called Karma, you freak!” Jacko slammed the demon prone and jump towards the light. “Why you little-” Jacko saw the whole void collapsing, then there he was, at his room. Jacko looked around and did’t saw the demon. But the one thing that caught his attention was what he was holding. Its was a necklace with a symbol of the moon mix with the sun. “so you found it…” Jacko’s mom was right behind him. she still had tears in her eyes but with a slight smile on her face. “Mom...i'm sorry i what i am...but from now on i’ll cha-” Jacko was cut off when his mom touch his face. “Don’t be sorry, i love the way you are, now put that necklace on.” Jacko stared at it for a moment, then he put the necklace on. All of the sudden the necklace shine a bright light. Than the light disappear. “What the...mom!?” Jacko called out. There was no answer.

Chapter 13: Raiders

Jacko left the house feeling sad yet please with himself. I guess this what it feels like when you meet your own mother after who know what. He thought to himself. Jacko past a couple of houses until he noticed something strange. Where were his friends? The whole village became a ghost town. “Hey where is everypony, it’s not funny guys!” he yelled out. Nopony answer. Jacko neck started pounding. There were no signs of anypony fo miles. When Jacko walk for about a minute he heard something. It sounded like a galloping horse, and it was right behind Jacko. Jacko whirled around and by instinct, stretch his claws out. The galloping stop and Jacko heard a whimpering sound. ‘P-please don’t hurt m-me…” It was that colt from before. “where is everypony?” Jacko ask the child. “T-they been...T-they…” the child was scared out of his mind. Whatever happened to the village was really bad. Jako tried to comfort the kid, telling him it was all right and he will do the best he can too help. The child started to feel better. He finally was able to speak. “There were monsters. They were black and ugly. Had big green eyes and started attacking the villagers! But my parents hide me in there basements. I don’t know how long i was in there but when i came out there was nopony anywhere.” the child was sad, not being able to see his parents. Jacko looked around the village, there was’t a single trace of the villagers anywhere. “I hope Eva and Iron are ok…” He said to himself. Jacko grab the boy and put him on his back. “We are going for a ride kid, hold on tight!” Jacko open his wings a flew off into the air. They soar high enough until they see the whole island itself. “Do you see anything kid!” Jacko yelled over the wind. “I can’t see anypony!” He replied. Jacko flew around the island for a few minutes,Then he heard something. It was the sound of sails being pulled and a anchor being hoisted. “I think i hear them!” Jacko yelled, he flew straight towards the sound as fast as he could, then he saw something that made his heart stop. Right in front of him was a warship full of those creatures Jacko saw when his friends got attacked. Jacko quickly drop towards the water and hide on the side of the boat. “How are we gonna find the villagers?” the boy whisper to Jacko. Jacko moved quietly as he could, moving inside and out the boat until he found where they were keeping the villagers. They were tied up in the cargo roomed with three changelings guarding them. “How are you gonna take them out?” the boy whisper Jacko put the kid down and said. “Stay here and if anything bad happens…” Jacko stop. Damn it how am i supposed save this kid if i mess up? He thought angrily. “I can help you with that.” Jacko immediately recognize the voice. Good to hear from you Eva. “ Now i can out of this thing no problem, and if anything bad happens i’ll take the kid and try to get away from here as far as possible.” Jacko crouch low and slowly made his way closer to the guards. Eva, who was the one closest to the guards spoke up. “Hey guys! I don’t wanna be rude but can you turn yourself more...less ugly?” She said with a grin. Two of the changeling turned around and growled at Eva. that gave Jacko enough time to quickly take out the first one. Before the Changelings could turn, there partner vanish without a trace. “What the-” before they could react, Jacko landed on top on Them and grab both of their heads, then smash them on the floor. “That was fast!” Eva laugh while Jacko untied them. “Well i kinda change when you guys left.” Jacko replied. “Where’s Iron?” he ask. Eva lookup “there torturing him....trying to get answers from him.” Jacko was shocked to hear this. “I’ll go get him. You guys get off of this dang boat and head back to the island.” Eva nodded then led everypony out to the window. Jacko then found the nearest door to the surface. He quickly hide as more changeling walk past. As Jacko scan The area and found Iron, he was in bad shape, he had slashes and burns all over him. He also was bleeding from the side of his chest. He was chain head to hoof. As one of the changelings got close to Iron, Iron grab The changeling and started strangling it. Wow...what a monster! Don’t worry Iron i find a way to get you out of this mess. Jacko thought to himself. One of the changeling grab a whip and struck iron with it. Iron didn't flinch or yelled, but he let go of the Changeling he was choking. “Well well...you are a tuff one to crack!” a mysterious voice came out of the blue. There was another changeling on the ship but was bigger than the other changelings. “You don’t have to be a big boy...Just tell me, The queen of the Changelings...your secrets.”

Chapter 14: Taking on a Queen

The Changeling had a Green-silk like main, her eye’s were like lizards and her wings were like a bug’s wings. She stand taller than Iron. and he's pretty tall! “You don’t have to go through this pain my knight. Just tell me what celestia is planning and i may let you live.” she paced back and forth in front of Iron. “I rather burn in hell than telling anything to the likes of you” Iron voice was raspy yet stern. They must of dehydrated him. “Oh? It seems that we got ourselves a problem, how about this...Give us your secrets or we start feeding on your friends.” That made Iron stop for a moment. It nearly made Jacko think he's dead. Iron burst out, causing the chains to rattle and grind while he thrashes angrily on the ground. The tall Changeling was laughing. “Don’t waste your time, those chains are made up of harden obsidian! You need a strong weapon to break them.” Jacko crept closer to them, trying to find a opening to get Iron out of those chains, he was strong enough to break them right? Iron cursed and yelled into the air, Jacko have never seen him rage before, it almost feels like he staring at a cage animal, wanting to get out. Iron made one final attempt to break his chains, then slump down in defeat. “I’m taking that as a no…oh well, lets see if your friend can change your mind.” The changeling turn around and gesture at something. Jacko got hit right behind his head, sending him crashing on the floor. “I knew you were there little one, I just wanted to see how you react to your friend punishment.” She laughs down at Jacko. “Why in celestia name did you came here Jacko? You should have left us! Now you put yourself in danger!” Iron was trying to look at Jacko, but he was too weak to lift his head. Jacko got back to his feet and look at the Queen. “Just what the heck are you?” he ask. “Me? Well isn't it obvious? I'm the queen of the changelings, Queen Chrysalis!” She had a lot of pride in her, her head held high as she spoke. The other changelings cheered for her. “Iron you better have a plan, because the only idea i have is burning this whole boat into the abyss.” Jacko started raising his wings, ready to fight if necessary. “You better duck.” Jacko was confuse. “What for-” A crashing sound came though the dock. Jacko went flat on the ground like Iron told him. The changelings cried out in pain and some went overboard. Than a sound like metal breaking came near Jacko. “You can stand up now.” Jacko look up and saw Iron, freed from his chains and holding his battle axe on his shoulder.  “How did you get your ax?” ask Jacko. “I called it.” Iron walked towards chrysalis, who was on the ground in rubble. “What, you called it like thor’s hammer?” Jacko grab the nearest changeling, Then threw it off the boat. “Yea like That...wait how do you know about vikings gods?” Iron ask. “I don’t i just know, what are we gonna do with her?” Jacko pointed at the queen, she was unconscious. “I got a idea…” Iron raise his axe over the queens head, But then The queen bolted towards Iron and knock him to the ground. Jacko lunge towards Chrysalis, but the queen was ready. Her horn glow than Jacko felt slime all over him. The slime was keeping him from moving. “Cures you...curses you all!” The queen use her magic to lift Iron, and threw him overboard. “Iron!!” Jacko screamed with raged. A bright light flashes, blinding chrysalis, then Jacko Tackle her. “You pay for that!” She shouted trying to get loose from Jacko stone-like grip. Jacko grab the queen by the throat than whisper into her ear. “You will not remember a Thing, you will be banish from here.” than the same glow came. Flashing brighter Than before. When it stop Jacko was falling into The depths.