Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Keidran Love (with Kitsune*)

Sphinx-Ara

@Fenneko

She felt Scarlet’s arms around her. She felt stronger with her this close. “I promise.” She looked to the two as they had gone back to their tasks. She turned then to Scarlet, “I will never hurt you.” She says as she tries to loosen her grip so she can return the embrace fully. 

“Maybe we should move to the room now? They seem to be staining still... it’s a bit unnerving.” She whispers in Scarlet’s ear. She can’t help but giggle a bit at what had just happened. That was the first time in a long time she had ever been spoken to like that. It made her think of her parents and how protective they had once been. 

@Kitsune*

Scarlet nods and takes her paw, leading her up to her room "S-sorry about that, they've had trouble with foxes in the past, especially during the war. Natani and Zen had once been employed as assassins by a fox, and after they defaulted, the fox sent another one after them" she explains, "and it was that hybrid that Natani mentioned that lay siege to the town during the beginnings of the war"

• Brohoof 1

@Fenneko

“It’s okay, I really should be used to it by now. But it can be hard when I just want others to see that not all foxes are like the others. I could tell you so many stories about even some of the foxes that I have come across.” She sighs, and slightly shakes her head. “Anyway, I’m not like others of my kind. And that’s a good thing. And I will prove it.” She said it almost trying to help convince herself. 

“You... you had mentioned you have night terrors?” Kitsune was curious to understand the beautiful snow wolf even more. 

@Kitsune*

Scarlet nods "Mostly of memories of during the war, but of when my parents left me with mother Adira" she says as she leads the way "And some are..absolutely terrible" she shudders a little "There's slavery, murder, rape, you name it, and I usually wake up bawling my eyes out" she says, waving to Mike, who was actually a fox, but one everyone had known as he was once Eric's slave. "That's Mike, he was once a slave, but Trace bought him and Evlan to free them. Eric may be a bit of a sleaze and a slave trader, but oddly enough he has morals and honors aggreements"

• Brohoof 1

@Fenneko

Kitsune takes all of the information in and takes notice of Mike. She gives him a nod and continues to follow Scarlet. “I’m so sorry, you must have gone through so much. We did a lot of hiding during the war. We would travel at night and hunt for food. And I hate to admit it but we would steal food at times too. But for the most part up until my parents were taken we didn’t see much violence. We kept a pretty decent pace far enough away from the fighting.” She didn’t want to do much more talking about her past. So she tried to turn the conversation to a new direction. 

“So... since you can sing so beautifully, why don’t you sing with me as I play?”

@Kitsune*

Scalret blushes "Y-you think I-I could?" she asks, her tail wagging happily as they reach her room and she opens the door for Kitsune "I'm sorry you lost your parents" she says,gently placing her bags on the floor and then picking up a mewling ragdoll kitten who was until then, asleep on the bed "Fluffy" she coos and then smiles a little at Kitsune "Kit..I can call you Kit, can't I? Do you really think I could sing with you? I-I mean, I always wanted to play and sing in front of others b-but I've always been so scared"

• Brohoof 1

@Fenneko

“Absolutely. I think we would make an amazing couple..” She paused for a second, “performers.” She finished. Slightly blushing as she made her way into the room. “I don’t mind if you call me Kit. I kinda like it.” She places her belongings down and begins to look around the room. She watches as Scarlet picks up the kitten. “I think, that if we were both up there supporting each other, you would amaze everyone. And we can always practice together up here before we ever go on in front of everyone. Only when you are ready.” She smiles. “Once you get used to it, it will be like second nature. And I will be just as nervous. I haven’t played for people who are actually sitting and watching. They are just people passing by and tossing a few silver pieces my way.”

She was a bit curious as she glanced around the room. “Where should I set up my sleeping roll?...or...”

@Kitsune*

Scarlet looks at kit before putting Fluffy down and tackling her to the bed, hugging her "Mine" she says and wags her tail before licking Kit on the nose and giggles, blushing "Why'd you have to ruin the thought, I was quite happily enjoying the thought of us being a couple" she giggles and licks her nose once more, before rolling over so Kit was no ontop of her "Kit and Scarlet, not just a wonderful duet, but a wonderful couple" she nuzzles her, before blushing and pulling away "S-sorry, it's just I..I feel all warm and fuzzy inside when you're around"

• Brohoof 1

@Fenneko

Kitsune has a sudden rush when Scarlet tackled her to the bed. She felt exhilarated as the two were rolling around. When Scarlet licked her nose she wrinkled it and giggled. She had a jolt of lightning flow through her body as Scarlet nuzzled her. 

She saw her pull away and apologize. She didn’t want the feeling to stop. She sat up and without thinking she leaned in and kissed Scarlet. As she let her lips melt into the snow wolfs she wrapped her arms tightly around her body. 

She pulled back slightly. “Don’t be sorry. I like the sound of Kit and Scarlet the couple.” And she then licked Scarlet’s nose and flipped her onto the bed in a playful manner and kissed her again. 

@Kitsune*

Scarlet blushes and her eyes widen as she feels the fox kiss her, but she soon returns the kiss and wraps her arms around Kit in response “M-my first kiss” she says, her tail wagging erratically “I-it was amazing” she whispers, kissing Kit back before hugging her and holding her close”

• Brohoof 1

@Fenneko

Kitsune holds Scarlet close, she lays back onto the bed and rolls to her side so she can see Scarlet. “First kiss? Really?” She smiles and kisses her again, “now that’s your second... and third.” She giggled. “I don’t know what it is....” she paused and took her hand and tucked a stray hair out of Scarlets face. “But I have never felt this way before. For just meeting, I feel like I have known you for years. Like something is pulling us together.” She looked into her eyes and for a second she thought she saw them shimmer. She blinked a couple of times. “So, I don’t know if this bed is going to be big enough for the two of us. We may have to be pretty close together to make it work.” She gave Scarlet a wink and a slight chuckle. 

@Kitsune*

Scarlet giggles “Well if I can make it work with all my pets, I’m sure I can make it work with you” she says and nuzzles her lovingly “Mmm yes it really was my first kiss, most human boys were either too weirded out to think about dating me, and mama scared away the Keidran ones, pitty cos Zen is pretty cute as are Evlan and Mike”

• Brohoof 1

@Fenneko

“Well, there is no scaring me away or weird if me out.” She says as she nuzzled her. She yawned and stretched her body. “I think I am ready to get some sleep. How about you? And in the morning we can try to play some music.”

@Kitsune*

Scarlet yipped happily before clasping her paws over her mouth, her tail wagging even more erratically. She then yawns and nods as she gets udnressed to nothing but her fur, she looks over at Kit "I agree, it's late and I'm bushed" she says as she lays down next to Kit and snuggles up to her, fluffing up her fur, wagging her tail some.

• Brohoof 1

@Fenneko

Kitsune pulled Scarlet close and kissed her neck. She nuzzled her and made herself comfortable on the bed. She kept kissing her neck down to her shoulder. “I hope you have seeet dreams, knowing I will be here when you wake up.” 

@Kitsune*

Scarlet smiled and continued to wag her tail happily, snuggled up to Kit and slowly closing her eyes. "Mm knowing that you are here, I'm sure I will" she says as she fully closed her eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep, and for the first time in a long, long time, slept peacefully and soundly throughout the whole night.

• 2 weeks later...

@Fenneko

Kitsune lay awake for a while after she knew that Scarlet was fast asleep. She could feel her heart beat, it was almost if it were to a new rhythm. She quietly listened and contemplated. Her mind went to her music. 

The followinf morning she woke as the sun began to rise. She gently got off the bed, not to wake Scarlet. She went to her bag and pulled out her sheet music. She began to jot down some ideas and then pulled out her violin. She made her way quietly out the bedroom door and down into the tavern and outside. She went to the side of the tavern where the bedroom window was open. She found a nice grassy area and began to play. 

@Kitsune*

As the sound of the beautiful music wafted through the cool morning breeze and into the bedroom, Scarlet's ear flicker and she stirs slightly "Mmm" she slowly opens her eyes and stretches, then sitting up. She finds her dressing gown and puts it on before going out to the balcony and watching Kit play so beautifully on the violin. "She is so talented" she says softly to herself.

• Brohoof 1

@Fenneko

As Kitsune finished her song she began to slow her breath. Whenever she plays that song she puts her whole body into it. T it takes a lot out of her emotionally. But it is her most precious song to her. She has never played that song other than to herself. It was something that she didn’t feel like she wanted to share with anyone quite yet. 

She felt wonderful now, she turned back to the tavern and looked up. She saw Scarlet with her dressing gown on. As the sun was still rising the light was shining upon her that nearly made her glow. She was stunningly beautiful, her heart skipped a beat and she smiled. She felt like she could spend quite a long time here in this village. She was looking forward to being here and calling Scarlet Rose her own. 

She gave a gentle wave, “Good morning beautiful.” 

@Kitsune*

Scarlet smiles and waves back "Morning Kit Kit, you played so beautifully, I felt like I was in a field of flowers with critters who were all snuggling me." she says as she went down to go hug her. She hugs her "I'm sorry if you didn't want me to hear, it was just..it made me feel so at peace and like nothing could go wrong" she kisses her cheek "come on sweetie, I'll go make us breakfast, how does scrambled eggs, omelette, bacon, various sausages and soome venison sound? all with a hot chocolate"