Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Redemeption Love (with GodLovesPonies)

Victoria Everglade

@Yuu Xeno

Scarlet just sighed, though she was wondering what was going on in Sam's head, and what he thought of her human form. She would occasionally glance over at him and then blush before looking away again. She scoops up another fish and uses some magic to cook it and nibbles on it some. "Mm do you want some fish Sam?" she asks with a soft smile.

Sam looked up from his sword, seeing Scarlet holding up a fish.

"No, but thank you though. I'm still quite full from that meal, and by the way, give my regards to the cook. I'm very surprised anything could taste that nice." He smiled back, but then looked back down at his sword and continued inspecting it.

'I never thought about how much effort Zak put into these engravings.' He mused to himself.

@Yuu Xeno

Scarlet blushed "T-the cook? That was me" she says shyly, and due to her shiness, she suddenly shifts from her wolf form to that of a lovely human woman, "E-eep" she quietly eeps as she realizes she shifted but then sighed "I like to cook, and using dragon fire really brings out the taste of the meat, plus it cooks it to perfection. It took me a while, but I learned to cook both split roast and with dragon fire"

Sam looked up quickly," Oh, I'm sorry. I thought it was someone else...not...you..." 

What he saw before him was...mind-blowing, to say at the very least. Instead of seeing Scarlet, he saw a Human woman right where she had been before. His jaw dropped, as he realized it was still Scarlet, judging by her hair and her eyes.

"S-Scarlet...is that...you?" He was beyond confused, but at the same time, he was amazed.

@Yuu Xeno

Scarlet nods "Y-yeah, do you remember how I told you about what mother told me of my birth parents?" she asks "Well apparently, because one was human and the other Keidran, I can shift, mostly connected with my emotions" she says, "I-I can shift back i-if you're more comfortable a-around my Keidran form" she suggests.

"No, no, no. It's alright, I was just...startled." He sighed.

He put the sword back into its sheath and turned back to Scarlet, but refrained from looking too far down.

"I didn't mean to say it like that, I'm just...I don't..." He ran a hand through his hair, breathing out loudly. "I didn't know you could do that, and I was just startled, is all. I apologize."

@Yuu Xeno

Scarlet sighed a little in relief "That's pretty much the same reaction I get all the time" she says, giggling some and then finds herself shifting back to her wolf form. "ah much better, I honestly prefer this form better" she says and then siddles a litlte closer. For some reason, one she didn't know why, she felt herself oddly attracted to Sam, maybe it was because of how kind he was to her.

"Well, you are beautiful either way." He smiled.

He leaned back, looking up at the night sky.

Then, he realized what he said. He internally cursed himself, but he couldn't take it back now. He just hoped it didn't raise a bad reaction.

@Yuu Xeno

Scarlet blushed deeply, and once again switched to human. "Y-you think I-I'm beautiful?" she asks with a cute stutter, trying to hide the fact that she was blushing, by hiding behind her hair. "T-thank you, not many say or even think it. Or if they do, they don't say it, and I know my friends just want me to be happy, though I know they mean it, just...in different context.."

Sam felt a light blush adorn his cheeks.

He chuckled softly,"I'm sure they do, it's just hard to say it sometimes."

He then took off his boots, his shirt and belt, quickly sitting into the water alongside Scarlet.

"Oh, you were right. This does feels real nice." He closed his eyes and leaned his head back, letting all his worries fade away.

@Yuu Xeno

Scarlet smiles, sinking a bit further into the water, sighing a bit "Mm, it is, especially with keidran fur." she says and smiles, "D-did you really think my singing was beautiful? I-I was thinking of maybe performing at the tavern but..I'm scared"

"Yes, very." Sam assured with his head still leaned back and eyes closed

"You should preform, I don't think anyone would deny your voice. Some may, but that's just it. It's only a few out of everyone else. Who cares what one says out of a few hundred, right?" He grabbed his sword and held it for Scarlet to see.

"You know, I saw scared once. It wasn't about singing, of course, but it was the same principle." He ran a hand along the blade. "It felt like the world was ending, but once I gathered up the nerve and did it, it was one of the best moments of my life. There were some who shunned me, but again, who cares what they think." 

@Yuu Xeno

Scarlet smiles and nods "That is true I suppose, and with your support along with my friends..maybe I can get over my stage fright" she says with a smile and as she turned back to keidran, she got closer to Sam, her tail gently touching against him.

(edited)

Sam felt soft fur touch his outer thigh, but he knew it was just her. He held his tongue and simply put his arm behind her on the grass, but it was close enough to her that she would appreciate it. Now, he felt something building up in his chest. Something...different. He wasn't sure if it was just butterflies in his stomach or...was it what he thought it was?

"You know, I was thinking about my situation." He chuckled. "My Pa would be furious if he saw these pants soaked right now. Took him a good bit of money to find the right size. I don't think he would ever forgive me." 

Edited by Yuu Xeno

@Yuu Xeno

Scarlet giggles "You can always hang them up over the fireplace in your room" she suggests as her tail twitched at her having his arm behind her, she then smiles as she leans in closer to him, her tail winding itself around him, she blushed, but controlled her shifting.

"Good idea." Sam stated. He the felt Scarlet's tail wrap around him, almost mimicking a snake, but e didn't mind.

As she leaned in towards him, his face heated up even more. Why was this so...out of place for him. He's had this happen before with an old sweetheart, but that's just it. That was when he was only a lad, not even able to pick up a sword.

He softly smiled and just enjoyed the moment, really not wanting it to end.

@Yuu Xeno

Scarlet smiled as she then rested her head on his chest, listening to and feeling his heart beat "I don't know why, but the moment I saw you, I knew there was something special about you, and now I..I think I know what that might be" she says, looking up, gazing into his eyes.

As soon as he felt her hand touch his bare chest, his heart nearly exploded from a mixture of emotions.

"And what might that be?" He tried to say as calmly as he could, but he could tell his voice was giving away the obvious.

@Yuu Xeno

Scarlet smiles “maybe you’re the one, my special someone. I mean..” she smiles and blushes a bit as she leans in and gently presses her lips to his, holding it for a few seconds before breaking it “whenever I see you, I feel all warm and fuzzy in my heart”

Once her lips touched his, Sam's whole body felt like liquid. Even though it was only for a few seconds, it felt like a lifetime.

"I..." He couldn't think of what to say, he was just to awestruck to even try. But that's when he decided to not look like a dunce.

"That goes for me as well." He smiled, putting a a hand to her cheek. "I may not know a thing about how my heart works, but I do know this."

He paused for a second, getting together his nerves. "I think...you are the one I've been waiting for."

"Well, why don't we make that happen then." Sam proclaimed. "You want to find out about your parents, I need to find out what happened to my brother. It's a good deal for both of us."

He wrapped a hand around her shoulder, laying his head against hers. "I wouldn't let anything happen to you, I swear on the heavens."

"Your wish is my command." Sam laughed.

He looked up to the sky, which was almost now about to see the light of morning.

"We should probably get back, it's almost day." He said while getting out of the water. He grabbed his shirt, boots, belt and folded them over his arms.