Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Redemeption Love (with GodLovesPonies)

Sphinx-Ara

"Oh, I've been doing good. Smithing's good for the body, and the pay isn't bad." Kathia smiled, but then glanced over to Rose.

Sam couldn't tell what she was thinking, but it didn't seem like it was anything bad. Suddenly, Kathia called to Rose.

"Hey, you just going to stand there or come say hello?" She said with a hearty smile. "I ain't gonna hurt you, just talk is all."

Scarlette eeps before going over "S-sorry miss Kathia, I was just admiring your work, I have a few friends who would greatly appreciate your craftsmanship" she says and hugs on to Sam "Especially my big brother Trace" she giggles "Or maybe Keith or Natani"

20 hours ago, Tiger Lily said:

Scarlette eeps before going over "S-sorry miss Kathia, I was just admiring your work, I have a few friends who would greatly appreciate your craftsmanship" she says and hugs on to Sam "Especially my big brother Trace" she giggles "Or maybe Keith or Natani"

Kathia smiled, "Well, that's good to hear. A good swordsman requires a good sword, yes?" 

Then with a bit of a smirk, she turned to Sam. "Anyways, I see you've been busy. If you would have told me years ago Sammy would get a girlfriend, I would have laughed. Good to see I was wrong, though."

Sam cocked his head, "Is it that obvious?"

Kathia shrugged, "I'm getting in my years, Sam. I've picked up a thing or two. It's not my business, though, and all I care about is what you need from me." 

@Yuu Xeno

Scarlette smiles "Oh he's a very good swordsman, well a lot of them are" she says and looks around a little "I'm surprised they haven't come here yet..I know Natalia and her brother Zen were like assassins" she says and shakes her head "And yeah, well Same and I coming together like this, it kind of just happened, ya know?" she asks with a giggle

(edited)

@Taylor GearGrinder

Sam smiled, rubbing her arm. He honestly felt the same as Kathia, but here he was.

Kathia nodded, "Well, all the more respect to you. Anyways, what are you looking to get this day, Sammy?"

Sam gave a slight sigh, seeing how he forgot to write down a list. Thankfully, he could remember the more important stuff.

"Well, I was hoping on getting some armor, a longsword and maybe a bow and some arrows." He explained.

Kathia crossed her arms, "You're going to need to be more specific on armor. Travel? Combat? Maybe just a cloak, I wouldn't know."

Edited by Yuu Xeno

@Yuu Xeno@Yuu Xeno

Scarlette smiles “Light enough for travel but heavy enough to withstand battle should we ever need it. We’re searching for his brother and my parents” she explains “and I think I’ll buy that long sword for Trace, though I’m sure they’ll insist on coming with us, they’re very protective of me”

@Taylor GearGrinder

Kathia nods, "Alright, let me see what I have. I just finished an order for a group of travelers, but I should have what you need." She turns around and starts looking over the various items around her forge.

Sam looks to Rose, moving a bit closer to her ear, "I don't want to seem...mean, but what was with the growling? I don't know everything about Keidran, but did I do something wrong?"

@Yuu Xeno

Scarlette blushes "I-I'm sorry" she says "I just...got a little jealous. I-I've never had a mate before and well..she's rather pretty and human.." she says, looking down "I just..it's nothing" she smiles a little and pecks him on the cheek "Trace will love this sword, I'm sure of it"

@Taylor GearGrinder

Sam nodded, but inside he was wished he had never brought it up, and hoped it didn't damage her feelings towards him.

He looked over to the sword she was talking about, "Yeah, looks like a fine blade. I think I see one that fits me, though." The one he was talking about was a long-sword with a black and blue handle and pommel, as well as the blade having a small golden line down the middle. It looked very fine, but he worried how much it would cost. Maybe he could haggle a bit, seeing as Kathia was basically family.

Kathia snapped her fingers, breaking Sam out of his trance. "Alright, I have a few pieces you might find interesting." She held up a small breastplate with a neck brace. "This should do you fine. Good solid build, heavy on the armor aspect, light on the body." She also held up some small chain-mail and other smaller, but important pieces. 

"I think the breastplate, the arm guards, chainmail and a new pair of gloves will be fine. You think so, Rose?" He smiled.

@Yuu Xeno

Scarlette smiles and kisses him "It's okay hon, it's just something I've got  to learn to control" she says with a smile and looks over them "Would you suggest maybe something with drake scale or leather?" she asks Kathia, "I hear it's light and also very durable"

@Taylor GearGrinder

Kathia rubbed her chin, 'Hm, I may have something for you. Give me a moment, as it's inside." With that, she turned around and entered the building, which would be assumed as her house.

Sam walked over to the sword which he had his eye on, taking it from the rack and inspecting it carefully. His own sword was child's play compared to this, although it was a bit long for his liking. Maybe he could get some proper training for it. He held it in a defensive stance and twirled it around some, finding it to be lighter than he thought.

@Yuu Xeno

Scarlette smiled at him and hugged him close "I wonder, should we get something for the others? Or let them choose their own things? Knowing that either they or my mama will insist they come along with us"