Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Redemeption Love (with GodLovesPonies)

Sphinx-Ara

@Yuu Xeno

"Hmm..I don't know either sweetheart, but maybe it'll become clearer in time" she says as she gets dressed and waits for him "Lets eat first and then we can go the blacksmiths, how does that sound?" she asks

• 1 month later...

@Tiger Lily

"Sounds like a plan, love. I'm starving." He stretched his joints, then picked up his sword and backpack. With a swift motion, he stuffed his coat into the pack, deciding that it would get too hot with it on. He glanced down to his sword, thinking he should buy a different one. As much as he loved this one, and he would keep it of course, a bigger blade would do him better off. Maybe a Hand and a Half Sword, or just a regular long-sword would do. He decided to talk to Rose about it later to get her take on it.

@Yuu Xeno

Scarlet smiled and nodded, kissing his cheek before taking him down to the tavern part of the lodgings "Choose whatever you want hon, I get free food here seeing as I work and live here and well, ya know, my mama owns the place" she says, taking a seat opposite him and wagging her tail.

@Tiger Lily

Sam chuckled and took a seat, resting an arm on the table. " Well I request your best dish and most alcoholic beverage! I am a man of culture, therefore I require only the best." He gave a heartfelt laugh, "Ah, but jokes aside, I think just some ale maybe an apple will do for this morning." With a smile, he leaned back on the chair and looked up at the ceiling, counting the lines and such in the wood.

@Yuu Xeno

Scarlet giggles and kisses his cheek before going to get his ale and apple, while getting her own breakfast, which would likely consist of some meat and a juice. Natani looked over to him and chuckles "Well, you hooked her eh? Well just remember to treat her well, okay?"

@Tiger Lily

Sam looked over to the the wolf, who he recognized as the wolf Rose introduced him too, Natani. He gave a nod, "I plan on it. Although, I wouldn't say I 'hooked her'. That just makes it sound demeaning, you know." He turned a bit to face him more, "You seem very protective of her, which isn't a bad thing mind you, but I'm just curious as to why. She mentioned some close friends, and I assume you're one of them? Correct me if I'm wrong, please."

@Yuu Xeno

Natini nods “We’re all very protective and fond of her. Has she told you how she came to be here?” He asks, noticing that Eric was listening, “if not, let’s just say that to us, she is a lot like a little sister, much like Maeve to us”

(edited)

@Tiger Lily

Sam smiled,"I see. Well, as I said, I'm going to try my best to make sure she's happy." With a soft chuckle, he leaned forward, "Between you and me, this is my first actual relationship that's lasted this long. I just hope I can...deliver, if that makes sense." He stretched his arms a few times, as well as popping his neck. 

Edited by Yuu Xeno

@Yuu Xeno

Natani nods “Treat her well and Tuan’s you shouldn’t have to worry about it not lasting. She may put on a brave face, but inside, she’s a fragile little pup” he chuckles and smiles “just protect her and make sure she is happy”

(edited)

@Tiger Lily

Sam gave his own nod,"You have my word." He turned back to his table, taking out his notepad and looking through the pages. Natani seemed like a good fellow, simply just trying to protect his friend. He could respect that, as his father once showed him the same thing. He just hoped she wasn't as fragile as everyone let on, since surely she was capable of things better than that. His thoughts continued as he flipped through the pages of his book, soon drowning out everything around him.

Edited by Yuu Xeno
  • Brohoof 1

@Yuu Xeno

Scarlet soon returned with their breakfast and drinks “here you go sweetheart” she says to Sam softly, setting the trays down and sitting opposite him. “Dig in, we’ve got to see your friend first then get other supplies, say goodbye and set off”

@Tiger Lily

Sam didn't hear her at first, but he soon pulled himself out of his spell and gave her a smile. "Thank you, love." He grabbed the cup of ale and took a small swig, then picked up his apple and took a few bites of it. After finishing it, he sat the core down on the table and held the ale in his free hand. "Alright, so Blacksmith, supplies and goodbyes. Anything else that we need to do before then?" He asked Rose as he looked at his notepad, planning on writing down a list.

@Yuu Xeno

Scarlet thought for a moment, “Hmm not that I can think of right now. Mummy and little sis will look after my pets for me and I think I can get us a map from Eric or Trace” she says finishing her own breakfast and drink.

@Tiger Lily

Sam took another sip of his drink,"Sounds good to me. Since you know the way 'round town, I'll let you lead, yeah?" He took a swig of the last of the ale, then set it on the table and stood up. "You ready?" He asked.

@Yuu Xeno

"Alright, well you know where your friend Rose's is right?" she asks "If not, I can probably show around there as well" she says with a giggle and gentle boop to his nose "Now come on, let's finish up and go get ready"

@Tiger Lily

"Of course." He agreed.

He stood up and took a place behind Rose, following her to their destination.

'So, how are things?' Hal asked with a bittersweet tone.

'You wouldn't care if I told you.' Sam stated.

'Correct, but can't the voice in your head get curious once in a while?' Hal rebutted.

'No. Go away.' Sam sighed.

@Yuu Xeno

Scarlette smiled "Alright, so to the blacksmiths, then the other places" she says, leading the way to the blacksmiths "So this uh friend of yours, is she..nice? She wouldn't try to take you from me ,would she?"

@Tiger Lily

Sam grimaced a little at her question, not knowing how to answer. Katia was a family friend, but what he knew about her was...limited.

"Well...I don't know." He answered truthfully. "From everything I've heard, she isn't exactly the nicest person 'round, but if anything happens, I'll make sure nothing happens to you. I give you my word." He then gave a large smile," I heard she makes a mean batch of cookies, though!" 

@Yuu Xeno

Scarlette nodded and then her ears perk at the mention of cookies "Cookies?" she asks, wagging her tail happily "Well then, let us not dilly dally" she giggles and grabs his hand, dragging him to the blacksmiths'.

@Tiger Lily

As they got to the blacksmiths, Sam could see Kathia working the forge. The loud hammering of steel erupted through the area.

He looked to Rose, giving a serious look. "Just stay behind me, and let me do the talking, okay? She has an...interesting history with Keidran." 

@Yuu Xeno

Scarlette nods and stands behind him “O-ok love” she says somewhat shakily and just decided to look around the forge, maybe she could find something for Trace or Flora. She smiled as she then held his hand in her paw.

@Tiger Lily

Sam turned back and gave a heavy sigh, then walked up to Kathia. The woman was a Human, had bright blonde hair with hints of grey and was wearing the usual attire for a smith.

"Kathia!" He called over the loud banging. "Kathia, over here."

She turned around, and for a moment, had a con fused look on her face, but it soon turned to happiness.

"Sammy!" She smiled. "What are you doing here, it's been so long!" 

@Yuu Xeno

Scarlette giggles a little but then stayed silent, not wanting to ruin the reunion. She went over to a long sword that was on display “Trace would love this” she says softly and runs a gentle paw along the scabbard “Dragon Scale?”

@Tiger Lily

Kathia put down her tools and stood up, rushing over to Sam for a hug. 

"Kathia, that's not-" Sam was cut off as he was brought into a bone crushing embrace.

"It's so good to see you, Sammy!" She chuckled and let him go. "Wow, look at you! Beard and everything, so now you don't look like a massive dolt!" 

Sam scratched the back of his neck,"Yeah, I figured you would say that. How have you been? Pa was worried when you moved here, so call me curious."

@Yuu Xeno

Scarlette picked up the sword and balanced it “it’s perfectl balanced” she says softly, placing it back on its display. She looked over to see Sam and the girl talking, but something inside her made her feel jealous and was growling softly.