Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Wild Wacky Multiverse Adventure [Reboot] OOC

Skylord Nexus

1 hour ago, Lektra Bolt said:

How big is the room? We could all just fall on top of each other but not immediately near the others?

I never really specified the size, so for the sake of things i'd say big enough

(edited)
5 hours ago, Skylord Nexus said:

I never really specified the size, so for the sake of things i'd say big enough

That works, what do you say @Denim&Venomto like, one of the corners opposite the broken door?

Edited by Lektra Bolt

2 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

That works, what do you say @Denim&Venomto like, one of the corners opposite the broken door?

Xena, Trunks and a mystery cyborg are in the middle of the room, and Trunks is currently levitating both himself and the debris separating them and X. X is currently talking with Trunks and has not moved from his section of the room yet.

41 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

Xena, Trunks and a mystery cyborg are in the middle of the room, and Trunks is currently levitating both himself and the debris separating them and X. X is currently talking with Trunks and has not moved from his section of the room yet.

Well Nexus did say it's size is undetermined. Do you have a better idea on how we could kinda not immediately notice this happening?

@Lektra Bolt @Denim&Venom

Cool, well if you guys want to get on that at your earliest convenience then, I already edited the first post to briefly say about the section you're characters are trapped in.

There's the section a writ so you don't have to look for it. :

where a large part of the ceiling had collapsed, exposing raw, sparking circuitry, effectively boxing off a section of the room.

2 hours ago, Skylord Nexus said:

@Lektra Bolt @Denim&Venom

Cool, well if you guys want to get on that at your earliest convenience then, I already edited the first post to briefly say about the section you're characters are trapped in.

There's the section a writ so you don't have to look for it. :

where a large part of the ceiling had collapsed, exposing raw, sparking circuitry, effectively boxing off a section of the room.

You can have the first post Lektra, depositing you gaggle of gals, with my first one coming very shortly after and the second coming a bit later. 

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Computer, activate the anti-magic shields if you will please

@Skylord Nexus requesting an edit here. It is rather thoroughly established in the Dragon Ball series that Ki is not magic and is its own thing. Things that affect magic have also been established to not work on Ki and vise versa.

Edited by Buck Testa

On 6/20/2018 at 11:16 PM, Skylord Nexus said:

@Buck Testa

I know, but just because it's called an anti-magic shield, doesn't mean it only works on magic. It's more on an energy cancelling field, but whoever named it thought anti-magic shield sounded funkier.

What kind of energy cancelling field? Star trek for instance has forcefields that block almost all forms of energy, but they can be overpowered with enough brute force applied to them. Another weakness to the shield is if the energy shooting at the ship has the same signature as the shield's, they will pass through like the shield isn't even there. Is it like that?

2 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

What kind of energy cancelling field? Star trek for instance has forcefields that block almost all forms of energy, but they can be overpowered with enough brute force applied to them. Another weakness to the shield is if the energy shooting at the ship has the same signature as the shield's, they will pass through like the shield isn't even there. Is it like that?

Yeah something like that, except more advanced and upgraded but not invincible, though it would take a serious amount of energy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I'm sorry my life stuff got let's just say active again. I fade in and fade out, but I'm never gone long

That's ok, though i'm pretty sure the RP died again XD

That's part of the problem with this RP. Like I've explained, having everyone start out in a featureless (as in things to do) room is killing the Rp. It's better that everyone meets organically.

1 hour ago, Buck Testa said:

That's part of the problem with this RP. Like I've explained, having everyone start out in a featureless (as in things to do) room is killing the Rp. It's better that everyone meets organically.

By the nature of the RP (everyone being plucked from space and time) I can't think of a way to do this without a rewrite of the basic premise