Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Wild Wacky Multiverse Adventure [Reboot] OOC

Skylord Nexus

(edited)
41 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Battle capabilities:

Expert marksman: X is a veteran resistance general with thousands of confirmed kills on his belt in the RESISTance. Excellent with a variety of firearms.

Battle-Ready Madness: His multiple personalities are capable of overtaking X's body and fight their way. Fighting styles to be mentioned as the story goes on.

CQC Master: X is capable of using his fists or any kind of melee weapon with superior efficiency. He's almost unmatched in close quarters combat......ALMOST.

Tinkering Savant: Being a completely isolated soldier, X learned to tinker with lots of junk and scrap and became capable of turning trash into lethal weapons.

Mechanical Limbs: X's mechanical limbs are capable of turning into a variety of tools, which he can make into makeshift weaponry with limited efficiency

Static Discharge: X is capable of charging his internal power core and releasing a massive shockwave that disables electronics instantly and stuns any organic matter with static electricity, but it renders X incapacitated for a while until he either recharges manually or gets jumpstarted by someone else.

Combat Scanner: X's prosthetic eye is capable of scanning various individuals to either analyze their combat capabilities or see them through walls of up to 5 feet thick, but not capable of doing both simultaneously.

Masochism: Pain is nothing to this guy. If anything, pain only entices X to fight even harder. Getting hurt allows X to fight harder, but makes him more susceptible to being killed very easily.

Extreme Strength: Even before his cybernetic limbs, X was very strong physically. X is capable of tearing apart almost any material and can lift enemies that are almost four times bigger and heavier than he is.

I hope that that gives a general rundown of who X is and what he's capable of. Also, X is supposedly along a wall examining the residue on the wall.

Alrighty. Knowing this, I would say Xena would have a rough time with your character. She's not really familiar with any kind of technology since she's from 100 bc. However she is also quite a skilled fighter and is strong enough to leap dozens of feet in the air and take on individuals who are many times stronger than mortal men. However she's also used to people getting knocked out during fights, and while she can keep going for awhile I'd hazard a guess that X probably would outlast her. 

However, I'm letting you know now that he is absolutely, completely, and totally out classed by Trunks. If they were to fight, it would not be a contest, it would not be fair, and it would not be even close to evenly matched. If Trunks felt it necessary, he could easily incinerate X without breaking a sweat. That's not me trying to brag, that's me telling you that you might want to figure out a way for your character to NOT want to fight (more specifically not try to kill)Trunks. It may be in your characters nature to fight to the bitter end, but he WILL die and fast if it comes to that. I don't want to eliminate people's characters so early on.  I'd highly recommend you use your combat scanner as a way to inform your character that he has absolutely no chance with Trunks. I'm not sure how you'd go about doing this considering his personality type, but if you want him to live long term I'd definitely figure it out. 

If you have any knowledge of the Dragon Ball, DBZ, Dragon ball Super franchises, you know exactly why that is the case. 

Edited by Buck Testa

2 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

Alrighty. Knowing this, I would say Xena would have a rough time with your character. She's not really familiar with any kind of technology since she's from 100 bc. However she is also quite a skilled fighter and is strong enough to leap dozens of feet in the air and take on individuals who are many times stronger than mortal men. However she's also used to people getting knocked out during fights, and while she can keep going for awhile I'd hazard a guess that X probably would outlast her. 

However, I'm letting you know now that he is absolutely, completely, and totally out classed by Trunks. If they were to fight, it would not be a contest, it would not be fair, and it would not be even close to evenly matched. If Trunks felt it necessary, he could easily incinerate X without breaking a sweat. That's not me trying to brag, that's me telling you that you might want to figure out a way for your character to NOT want to fight (more specifically not try to kill)Trunks. It may be in your characters nature to fight to the bitter end, but he WILL die and fast if it comes to that. I don't want to eliminate people's characters so early on.  I'd highly recommend you use your combat scanner as a way to inform your character that he has absolutely no chance with Trunks. I'm not sure how you'd go about doing this considering his personality type, but if you want him to live long term I'd definitely figure it out. 

If you have any knowledge of the Dragon Ball, DBZ, Dragon ball Super franchises, you know exactly why that is the case. 

I would've guessed. And, based on that, X's combat scanner has a function that's similar to the scouters that the Ginyu Force uses, so X wont underestimate, let alone mess with, Trunks. He'll most likely find it in his best interest to be friends with him, unless a certain word is uttered, which you guys will know which should it be said or should the situation call him out.

(edited)
2 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

@Denim&Venom @Lektra Bolt 

ETA on when you two's initial post? 

I do have a question though, will help me plan. Does Trunks telepathy work on robots, and if so how?

Also we should decide how the characters compare to each other probably, power wise. KOS might seem weak to him for example, but she is the strongest being in her dimension and keeps her power down most of the time. Trunks is still probably the strongest in the room with my characters following? Well except Shion, she's very regular even with her science-magic and weapon

Edited by Lektra Bolt

42 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I do have a question though, will help me plan. Does Trunks telepathy work on robots, and if so how?

Also we should decide how the characters compare to each other probably, power wise. KOS might seem weak to him for example, but she is the strongest being in her dimension and keeps her power down most of the time. Trunks is still probably the strongest in the room with my characters following? Well except Shion, she's very regular even with her science-magic and weapon

I think since he aimed for a blanket broadcast of a telepathic signal, she might be able to pick up something. How much of it is your discretion.

As for comparing power, Trunks is leagues beyond anything that was in the previous campaign. I mean it shouldn't be surprising either since even Master Roshi can blow up the MOON, and his power level was in the HUNDREDS, whereas Trunks far more powerful than even Namek saga Frieza without turning Super Saiyan.

Neat thing about Trunk's powers is they can be taught. So characters like Xena and Starfire could train with trunks and learn from him and raise that power level of theirs. That way the steep power gap that's there right now could narrowed a bit. 

1 minute ago, Buck Testa said:

I think since he aimed for a blanket broadcast of a telepathic signal, she might be able to pick up something. How much of it is your discretion.

As for comparing power, Trunks is leagues beyond anything that was in the previous campaign. I mean it shouldn't be surprising either since even Master Roshi can blow up the MOON, and his power level was in the HUNDREDS, whereas Trunks far more powerful than even Namek saga Frieza without turning Super Saiyan.

Neat thing about Trunk's powers is they can be taught. So characters like Xena and Starfire could train with trunks and learn from him and raise that power level of theirs. That way the steep power gap that's there right now could narrowed a bit. 

KOS-MOS can learn things too, but she does have limits being a robot and all. More likely Shion will want to study Trunks in order to upgrade KOS-MOS, but realty don't count count her out too soon. You've seen what she can do in the first game. By the forth she's maybe SS 2 or 2 levels? I dunno honestly. Starfire can and should train with him

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

KOS-MOS can learn things too, but she does have limits being a robot and all. More likely Shion will want to study Trunks in order to upgrade KOS-MOS, but realty don't count count her out too soon. You've seen what she can do in the first game. By the forth she's maybe SS 2 or 2 levels? I dunno honestly. Starfire can and should train with him

None of them are Super saiyan levels by any stretch. I'd say they're late Dragon Ball levels at Best. Remember, Piccolo in the Saiyan saga of Z was pulling feats that dwarf anything they've done in their show or games. It's hard to express just how bullshit Dragon Ball Z and Super characters actually are lol. 

Trunk's childlike personality and his tendency to be intimidated by strong females will bring him to heel though, no matter how much stronger he is. Just like his daddy Vegeta. 

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

None of them are Super saiyan levels by any stretch. I'd say they're late Dragon Ball levels at Best. Remember, Piccolo in the Saiyan saga of Z was pulling feats that dwarf anything they've done in their show or games. It's hard to express just how bullshit Dragon Ball Z and Super characters actually are lol. 

Trunk's childlike personality and his tendency to be intimidated by strong females will bring him to heel though, no matter how much stronger he is. Just like his daddy Vegeta. 

We can figure out a ballpark maybe in comparison. Maybe SS 1 then I dunno

I guess it helps all my girls act that way?

Edited by Lektra Bolt

(edited)
16 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

We can figure out a ballpark maybe in comparison. Maybe I dunno

I guess it helps all my girls act that way?

Let me put it in perspective. Master Roshi's max Power level is 300 from Dragon ball and Dragon ball Z (he get's stronger in super). With that, he is capable of Blowing up the moon and probably severely damage the planet, if not destroy it, if he so desired. He's also capable of moving fast enough that to the naked eye he appears to vanish entirely, and he can leave after images of himself. He's also bullet proof, fast enough to catch bullets, and a slew of other feats that I can get into later. My point being, Even Master Roshi, one of the WEAKEST characters in the Dragon Ball franchise, ranks higher than anyone from our previous campaign in terms of combat ability. If you recall, Roshi wasn't even able to participate in Z due to how utterly outclassed he was (though he trained for Super). Trunks, like I said, is far more powerful than Namek saga Frieza without turning into Super Saiyan. 

Yeah, as you well know, Strong willed females are the perfect kryptonite for Saiyans lol. 

Edited by Buck Testa

1 minute ago, Buck Testa said:

Let me put it in perspective. Master Roshi's max Power level is 300 from Dragon ball and Dragon ball Z (he get's stronger in super). With that, he is capable of Blowing up the moon and probably severely damage the planet, if not destroy it, if he so desired. He's also capable of moving fast enough that to the naked eye he appears to vanish entirely, and he can leave after images of himself. He's also bullet proof, fast enough to catch bullets, and a slew of other feats that I can get into later. My point being, Even Master Roshi, one of the WEAKEST characters in the Dragon Ball franchise, ranks higher than anyone from our previous campaign in terms of combat ability. If you recall, Roshi wasn't even able to participate in Z due to how utterly outclassed he was (though he trained for Super). Trunks, like I said, is far more powerful than Namek saga Frieza without turning into Super Saiyan. 

Yeah, as you well know, Strong willed females are the perfect kryptonite for Saiyans lol. 

I know all this though not anything about Super, which is why I'm asking for some kind of ballpark to KOS-MOS being that she is the strongest in her dimension. How do we rank her in DB style?

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I know all this though not anything about Super, which is why I'm asking for some kind of ballpark to KOS-MOS being that she is the strongest in her dimension. How do we rank her in DB style?

Like I said, Late Dragon Ball, Maybe EARLY Saiyan saga dbz if we REALLY highball her. That's still really powerful, however Dragon ball is just that crazy in terms of power scaling. 

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

Like I said, Late Dragon Ball, Maybe EARLY Saiyan saga dbz if we REALLY highball her. That's still really powerful, however Dragon ball is just that crazy in terms of power scaling. 

I believe that for V1, but V4 I would rank SS 1 or 2 cause she can do some crazy stuff like dodge lasers. Possibly 3 but I really really doubt it. That's dodging speed of light, but you and I both know DB in general is very crazy. Let's leave the V4 in that ballpark ok?

Edited by Lektra Bolt

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

I believe that for V1, but V4 I would rank SS 1 or 2 cause she can do some crazy stuff like dodge lasers. That's dodging speed of light, but you and I both know DB in general is very crazy. Let's leave the V4 in that ballpark ok?

Dodging lasers really isn't that big of a feat in the Dragon ball world. nor is FTL speed in combat. Raditz can do that, and he's one of the weakest in the series. 

Don't worry though, we'll make sure to close the power gap as the game goes on. Right now though, None of them are even close to Trunks. 

2 hours ago, Skylord Nexus said:

@Lektra Bolt @Denim&Venom

Is it possible to get an ETA on when you guys are going to post? If your busy with RL stuff that's fine, I just don't want to leave you behind in the story.

Yeah I've been busy. 8 consecutive 10 hour work days and all. 

8 hours ago, Skylord Nexus said:

Anything I can help with?

Well lot of character interaction has happened and I'm a bit overwhelmed. I can just have my girls show up in a heap unconscious again but it might be too late for that

2 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Well lot of character interaction has happened and I'm a bit overwhelmed. I can just have my girls show up in a heap unconscious again but it might be too late for that

Maybe I can help. None of my girls have made their debut either. Perhaps we can coordinate things to help us both. 

2 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

39 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Maybe I can help. None of my girls have made their debut either. Perhaps we can coordinate things to help us both. 

Yeah that should work well if you two coordinate with each other, then you can do the same kind of thing that X, Xena and Trunks did where X only met the others when he was aware of their presence, that was you don't really have to worry about prior interactions.

2 hours ago, Skylord Nexus said:

Yeah that should work well if you two coordinate with each other, then you can do the same kind of thing that X, Xena and Trunks did where X only met the others when he was aware of their presence, that was you don't really have to worry about prior interactions.

Maybe instead of everyone in the same room, Lektra and I fall into a different room and we meet with the others later? 

22 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Maybe instead of everyone in the same room, Lektra and I fall into a different room and we meet with the others later? 

The hard thing with that is that your all in that room for plot reasons and the guys in the room with the others is important to the plot, so while I could come up with a reason why your guys aren't with the others it would be hard to create an area that doesn't end up boring.

An alternative is that you guys can fall in through the portal later than everybody else so your characters enter at the current point so you don't have to worry about the previous stuff between the characters.

Though if you and @Lektra Bolt want to be in a separate room I can come up with something, however I'd need a while to come up with something.