Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Wild Wacky Multiverse Adventure [Reboot] OOC

Skylord Nexus

15 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

By the nature of the RP (everyone being plucked from space and time) I can't think of a way to do this without a rewrite of the basic premise

Exactly, you have to rewrite the basic premise. 

Bottom line, this has grinded to a halt twice now at the very beginning. 

On Thursday, July 26, 2018 at 9:07 AM, Buck Testa said:

Exactly, you have to rewrite the basic premise. 

Bottom line, this has grinded to a halt twice now at the very beginning. 

It GrouNd to a hAlt twice because key players drop out for long stretches. Waiting is the problem. If someone doesnt post, theyll need to be left vBehind or Everyone stalls. 

And how do we continue if we uproot the premise? What will this rp be?

@Denim&Venom You're hitting it on the head. Its grinding to a halt cause people vanish. However people aren't just vanishing cause they are busy, they're vanishing cause they don't know what to post. That is because there isn't a lot to play off of, and because we are all in the same room at the same time with nothing to play off of, its almost guaranteed to cause delays.

Uprooting the premise wouldn't be how I put it. Modifying it would be more apt. It'd still be the wacky rp with people from all over fiction. However the starting place needs an overhaul.

1 minute ago, Buck Testa said:

@Denim&Venom You're hitting it on the head. Its grinding to a halt cause people vanish. However people aren't just vanishing cause they are busy, they're vanishing cause they don't know what to post. That is because there isn't a lot to play off of, and because we are all in the same room at the same time with nothing to play off of, its almost guaranteed to cause delays.

Uprooting the premise wouldn't be how I put it. Modifying it would be more apt. It'd still be the wacky rp with people from all over fiction. However the starting place needs an overhaul.

SO, basically someone needs to start making stuff happen.

Guess I'll throw Mindy int here. We'd still probably be doing stuff if you didn't off my Black Spiral Dancer so quickly. 

17 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

SO, basically someone needs to start making stuff happen.

Guess I'll throw Mindy int here. We'd still probably be doing stuff if you didn't off my Black Spiral Dancer so quickly. 

Trunks is ridiculously powerful and a kid who is used to people being more powerful than him. On top of that, that creature scared him. He was definitely going to incinerate that thing. 

18 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

Trunks is ridiculously powerful and a kid who is used to people being more powerful than him. On top of that, that creature scared him. He was definitely going to incinerate that thing. 

And that thing was supposed to be one of the greatest dangers of it's realm   From the sound of things, Yamcha could've one shotted it. My OC is gonna look absolutely pathetic now, being pushed to her limit by an avatar of corruption that was swatted away by a child. 

I no longer see the point of dropping her in at all. She fights him, she'll loose. Any battle fought will be dealt with by DBZ and DC characters of the party, so what good will she be? And no, she isn't a problem solver or an intellectual genius. She's a warrior, and right now, she's a crossbow being fired alongside ICBMs. She's redundant. 

Ok, it seems we have quite the mess here, and I apologies for that. If anything we've learnt that I'm not great at starting stories, and my problem is, is that I can't really think of a way to solve this little situation. I tried to make it better this time around by giving you stuff to do, I even gave you an exit which you could leave the room from, as such i'm at a loss. Any suggestions are welcome.

5 hours ago, Skylord Nexus said:

Ok, it seems we have quite the mess here, and I apologies for that. If anything we've learnt that I'm not great at starting stories, and my problem is, is that I can't really think of a way to solve this little situation. I tried to make it better this time around by giving you stuff to do, I even gave you an exit which you could leave the room from, as such i'm at a loss. Any suggestions are welcome.

It's not the story. It's us. We're all waiting for one another to post. So much in fact that were in a holding pattern. We can progress but then we'd be leaving players behind who haven't even done their intro posts. 

@Denim&Venom Trunks is quite powerful, this is indeed the case that he outstrips most anyone who isn't at that absurd godlike level. However he is also a kid, and he's easily cowed by strong women telling him off, much like other saiyans. 

Personally I wouldn't have let DBZ caliber characters in as a DM. As a player it's kinda fun tho.

7 hours ago, Skylord Nexus said:

If you'd like to start one more time I could co Gm with you. 

5 minutes ago, Skylord Nexus said:

I don't think there'll be any need for that, we can continue from where we are, anyone who is to busy now, can be introduced when they're not so busy. That sound good.

Lektra has yet to post her trio of characters and because of that I can't post my second. Do we just go on without her? Work with the three, soon to be four characters, we've got? 

Application:

Name: Sora

Appearance: Sora_(Art)_KHII-1.thumb.png.3e4dcccd7f94ae7022b9c49dfe7fe77e.png

Personality: Sora is a kindhearted, caring boy who tends to look at the best of any situation.  His believe that his friends are his greatest strength.  He will go anywhere to help the people he cares about, and has literally gone to other worlds in order to find and save his friends.

Alignment: Neutral good I think

Class: keyblade weilder

Primal attunement: light, though has lots of different attacks

Universe: imagine if final fantasy and Disney had an awesome universe where characters can go to Disney world and meet character of both franchises and you've got it.  These worlds have creatures called heartless bent on covering the worlds in darkness, and taking peoples hearts

Backstory: Sora used to live on a tiny island, dreaming of life on other worlds, and trying to go to one with his friends Riku and Kairi.  One day, the heartless attacked his world, and he lost track of both his friends.  Riku was found by Maleficent, and turned to embrace darkness.  Kairi was found basically comatose.  Sora was given the keyblade by mysterious forces, and went through worlds, closing keyholes and saving all sorts of people, making friends in the process.  Eventually the three are reunited, and Riku realizes the error of his ways, finding ways to atone for what he did.  From there, things get very, very complicated.  Nobodies start appearing, sora losses his memories, regains his memories, has a nobody that binds with him, kairi has a special nobody for reasons, riku is stuck in the body of an evil dude for a while...like i said.. complicated.  Sora goes through the keyblade mastery exam, but Riku won since Sora ended up kidnapped by Xahenort.  Now, Sora, happy about Rikus new title, goes to train in hopes of getting his own soonm

Other- weapon:

cosrea-prop-kingdom-hearts-king-mickey-keyblade-cosplay-prop-3726326628407.thumb.png.d107784bc83d460d3ac50402701040f6.png

Edited by Janicethelight

2 hours ago, Janicethelight said:

I know it says no ponies, can I do Equestria girls Derpy and the Doctor?

Or human versions? 

Either's fine

2 hours ago, Janicethelight said:

Application:

Name: Sora

Appearance: Sora_(Art)_KHII-1.thumb.png.3e4dcccd7f94ae7022b9c49dfe7fe77e.png

Personality: Sora is a kindhearted, caring boy who tends to look at the best of any situation.  His believe that his friends are his greatest strength.  He will go anywhere to help the people he cares about, and has literally gone to other worlds in order to find and save his friends.

Alignment: Neutral good I think

Class: keyblade weilder

Primal attunement: light, though has lots of different attacks

Universe: imagine if final fantasy and Disney had an awesome universe where characters can go to Disney world and meet character of both franchises and you've got it.  These worlds have creatures called heartless bent on covering the worlds in darkness, and taking peoples hearts

Backstory: Sora used to live on a tiny island, dreaming of life on other worlds, and trying to go to one with his friends Riku and Kairi.  One day, the heartless attacked his world, and he lost track of both his friends.  Riku was found by Maleficent, and turned to embrace darkness.  Kairi was found basically comatose.  Sora was given the keyblade by mysterious forces, and went through worlds, closing keyholes and saving all sorts of people, making friends in the process.  Eventually the three are reunited, and Riku realizes the error of his ways, finding ways to atone for what he did.  From there, things get very, very complicated.  Nobodies start appearing, sora losses his memories, regains his memories, has a nobody that binds with him, kairi has a special nobody for reasons, riku is stuck in the body of an evil dude for a while...like i said.. complicated.  Sora goes through the keyblade mastery exam, but Riku won since Sora ended up kidnapped by Xahenort.  Now, Sora, happy about Rikus new title, goes to train in hopes of getting his own soonm

Other- weapon:

cosrea-prop-kingdom-hearts-king-mickey-keyblade-cosplay-prop-3726326628407.thumb.png.d107784bc83d460d3ac50402701040f6.png

Cool, it's great. Welcome to the perpetual train wreck which is my RP XD