Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Pony Would You Want To Be Your Older/Younger Sibling?

Lunar Glow

This can be any pony that you, yourself would like to have as an older/younger brother/sister. It doesn’t have to be based on if they are a good sibling or not, just one that you think could fit the role in your life.

For me, personally, I think that Twilight Sparkle would be such a sweet older sister and when we were foals she would always read a book every night and just be a responsible, protective dork.:wub:^_^

• Brohoof 2

If I had to choose, I'd go with Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo as my big sisters. I know Scootaloo isn't really Rainbow's sister by birth, but still....

I think Dr. Hoof would be an interesting brother.  I could learn more science from him, and he could learn how to be more organized from me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Apple Bloom as a younger sister. No surprise here! :D

I could see all the mischief we would get into on the farm. Throwing apples at things, aggravating Big Mac and AJ, etc. :laugh:

• Brohoof 2

SweetieBelle would be a great little sister. She has a lot of youthful enthusiasm so she'd be a good fit with me. I could also see Trixie as an interesting sibling. She's a bit naughty and I think that's compelling.

• Brohoof 1