Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Far From Home (1x1 with Yuu Xeno)

Catpone Cerberus

OOC:

It was a beautiful day in Ponyville, Golden Melody could feel the sun's heat on her coat and hear the weather team removing the last clouds on the sky as she walked towards her home, it had been pretty standard day for her, visiting the market, meeting with few friends, not really anything special. But even a nice day had it's downsides, mainly other ponies, those who liked to focus their attention to ponies who didn't blend in, and Golden Melody was just like that, she didn't really blend in with her blindfold, after all, who would be so stupid that they would block their vision on purpose....That's what some ponies liked to say, but Melody knew she wasn't stupid, no, she was already blind, so why wouldn't she wear something that made her comfortable, and thus she didn't give the hecklers any mind, and usually just drowned their words by humming her favorite tunes.

Golden Melody lit her horn to open the door to her home, but something she sensed caught her attention, she wasn't sure what it was, but it felt like lot of magic in the same place, and though she knew it would be better to just go in and leave it be, she wanted to know what was happening and started walking toward the strange magic. The walk was longer than Melody had anticipated, as it took her on the edge of Everfree forest but she arrived close to whatever was causing the high amounts of magic and tried to make up what it was. But when she took few more steps closer to the thing, she felt it to start sucking her in and soon she could feel herself floating in some kind of empty place, she called for help but nopony came...

Suddenly Golden Melody was falling, it wasn't a long fall, maybe one or too pony lengths, and besides being scared out of her mind and few bruises, she landed without injuries. It took her minute or too to calm herself down enough to observe the area, it was forest, that was clear, but it wasn't a place Melody recognized, no, the smells, the sounds of birds singing, the ground and the plants she could feel under her hooves, they all were something she had never sensed before, even the trees felt lot taller than those in Equestria, fear took her over, she was lost, whatever that magic was, it had taken her somewhere, somewhere far from home. 

Golden melody called out with shaky voice "Hello?" "Anypony here?"

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhett Bishop had just arrived home, and was at the trunk of his 1970's Chevy Chevelle gathering his bags. He grabbed his last load of luggage and shut the trunk, then looked over to his home and gave a big smile. He hasn't seen his house in months, and now since he retired, he could stay as long as he liked. He pulled the car keys out of his pocket and locked the car, and took his house key from his key-ring as he walked to the front door. Once there, he unlocked it and stepped inside.

The first thing he noticed was the smell. It was fresh, just like he left it. With a big sigh, he walked down the small hallway. To the left was the living room, and the right was the kitchen and dining area. Further down on the right was his room, and at the end was the entrance to his back patio. The first thing on his list was to put everything up, the get something to eat. He was starving since the plane, and the Subway at the airport didn't really call to him like it usually did. He assumed he was getting burnt out on it, but what did he know.

Rhett entered his room and threw his suitcase, rolling bag, and backpack onto his bed, along with another much longer carry bag. He usually didn't care about the state of things, since he didn't really have guests. Next, he opened the carry bag, pulling out his service rifle, a McMillan Tac-338 Sniper Rifle. He admired it for a few seconds, and then went over to the closet across the room and opened it, revealing a large black safe. He dialed in the pass-code and swung it open. Inside was about a dozen or so other rifles and pistols, along with ammo boxes and varying magazines. He sat the rifle inside and closed it, locked it, and exited his room and went into the kitchen.

"It's good to be home." Rhett chuckled as he started getting together the things to make himself some lunch.

(edited)
27 minutes ago, Yuu Xeno said:

Rhett Bishop had just arrived home, and was at the trunk of his 1970's Chevy Chevelle gathering his bags. He grabbed his last load of luggage and shut the trunk, then looked over to his home and gave a big smile. He hasn't seen his house in months, and now since he retired, he could stay as long as he liked. He pulled the car keys out of his pocket and locked the car, and took his house key from his key-ring as he walked to the front door. Once there, he unlocked it and stepped inside.

The first thing he noticed was the smell. It was fresh, just like he left it. With a big sigh, he walked down the small hallway. To the left was the living room, and the right was the kitchen and dining area. Further down on the right was his room, and at the end was the entrance to his back patio. The first thing on his list was to put everything up, the get something to eat. He was starving since the plane, and the Subway at the airport didn't really call to him like it usually did. He assumed he was getting burnt out on it, but what did he know.

Rhett entered his room and threw his suitcase, rolling bag, and backpack onto his bed, along with another much longer carry bag. He usually didn't care about the state of things, since he didn't really have guests. Next, he opened the carry bag, pulling out his service rifle, a McMillan Tac-338 Sniper Rifle. He admired it for a few seconds, and then went over to the closet across the room and opened it, revealing a large black safe. He dialed in the pass-code and swung it open. Inside was about a dozen or so other rifles and pistols, along with ammo boxes and varying magazines. He sat the rifle inside and closed it, locked it, and exited his room and went into the kitchen.

"It's good to be home." Rhett chuckled as he started getting together the things to make himself some lunch.

"Anypony?" "Please" Golden Melody called out few more times before accepting the fact that she was alone, and she sat down doing her best to not start crying, what was she supposed to do now, she didn't know where she was and it was clear that there was nopony around to help her, she felt hopeless, and eventually she failed to keep it in and started crying, removing her blindfold so her tears could flow freely. It took a while, but eventually Melody managed to calm herself down, there was no time for self-pity, she had to do something, find shelter, food, water, she couldn't just sit there and hope that somepony would find her, she got up and put the blindfold back on, she was still terrified, and hopeless, but she pushed that away for now, and started walking. She picked a random direction, and kept it, hoping that it was right one, she didn't know exactly what she was searching for, but she knew that there had to be something, ponies, animals, anything that would indicate that there's food and or shelter.

After walking several minutes, Melody finally sensed something that wasn't a tree, it was a big and flat, a wall, a whole house, finally, but who's house was it, it felt intact, so it probably wasn't abandoned, but that didn't mean anypony...or anything nice lived there, she froze, she heard noises, so it was definitely not abandoned, but who or what it was that was inside. Melody crouched down and started sneaking closer to the house, she went next to the wall and under what she figured was a windowsill and pressed her ear against the wall, the window, if it was what she was under, was to high from the ground for her to reach it with her ear, but maybe it was better, after all, that way whatever was inside wouldn't see her. 

Edited by Pvt. Cerberus

"I wonder what Bailey is doing right now? Probably got sent over to babysit, like most everyone does nowadays!" Rhett laughed to himself while spreading a scoop of butter onto a freshly cooked pancake. He sat the butter knife down on the counter and picked up the plate. "Then again, he did say that he got promoted, so who knows. Sargent Bailey...has a nice ring to it." He went over to the fridge, opened it, and grabbed a can of Dr.Pepper. He closed the door and went into the living room and sat on the couch, then set his meal on the coffee table. He glanced around for the remote for his flat-screen TV, but couldn't find it anywhere.

"Where did I put that stupid thing?" He mused to himself.

He sat up and started going around the living room, trying ever so desperately to find the remote. He hated losing it, as he liked to misplace things and never find them when he needed them. After a few minutes, he threw his hands up in defeat. 

"Well, guess I'm not watching TV then. Not for the next week at least." He sat back down on the couch and started eating, nodding his head back and fourth to the beat of one of his favorite songs. 

(edited)
22 minutes ago, Yuu Xeno said:

"I wonder what Bailey is doing right now? Probably got sent over to babysit, like most everyone does nowadays!" Rhett laughed to himself while spreading a scoop of butter onto a freshly cooked pancake. He sat the butter knife down on the counter and picked up the plate. "Then again, he did say that he got promoted, so who knows. Sargent Bailey...has a nice ring to it." He went over to the fridge, opened it, and grabbed a can of Dr.Pepper. He closed the door and went into the living room and sat on the couch, then set his meal on the coffee table. He glanced around for the remote for his flat-screen TV, but couldn't find it anywhere.

"Where did I put that stupid thing?" He mused to himself.

He sat up and started going around the living room, trying ever so desperately to find the remote. He hated losing it, as he liked to misplace things and never find them when he needed them. After a few minutes, he threw his hands up in defeat. 

"Well, guess I'm not watching TV then. Not for the next week at least." He sat back down on the couch and started eating, nodding his head back and fourth to the beat of one of his favorite songs. 

Golden Melody listened what was happening inside, whatever it was that was there, it talked, and it was bigger and heavier than a pony, and it didn't have hooves, so it wasn't a pony, but it wasn't an animal either. Melody smelled the air, food, what it was, she couldn't tell, but it was something, and what in name of Celestia was 'TV'. Melody pondered if she should try to speak to the creature, it didn't sound hostile, but then again, it was most likely alone, so it didn't mean anything, she shook her head, it was a bad idea, but she didn't want to just stand there listening, she could always fight or run if things got bad, she started sneaking next to the wall, holding her side against it so she would feel where the door was.

When Golden melody arrived to what she assumed to be door, she hesitated for a moment before she knocked on it carefully with her hoof "H-Hello?" "I-I'm l-lost, could you he-help me?" "P-Please" she was shaking from fear, she had just revealed herself to a much bigger, unknown creature in strange place, this could go terribly.   

Edited by Pvt. Cerberus

Rhett heard a knock at the front door and a voice asking for help. He could tell it was female, and seemed to be very scared, judging by the tone. He immediately sat down his food and rushed to the door, but he hesitated for a moment. He remembered a news story a week earlier that there was a break in around this area, and they used a woman to lure out the victim. However, maybe this was just a coincidence. 

'There is a back road not too far from here, and a big ditch many people have crashed into. So this was probably just someone who really needed help.' He thought to himself.

He opened the door, but didn't see anything. No woman or anything, just his front yard. He was about to shut the door, thinking it was his imagination, when he noticed something yellow below him. He looked down to see what he could have never possibly imagined.

"W-wha..." He muttered, seeing a yellow pony with a purple mane and a horn on its head, along with a blindfold covering its eyes.

His mind raced hundreds of miles an hour, and he just stood there with his mouth open.

(edited)
17 minutes ago, Yuu Xeno said:

Rhett heard a knock at the front door and a voice asking for help. He could tell it was female, and seemed to be very scared, judging by the tone. He immediately sat down his food and rushed to the door, but he hesitated for a moment. He remembered a news story a week earlier that there was a break in around this area, and they used a woman to lure out the victim. However, maybe this was just a coincidence. 

'There is a back road not too far from here, and a big ditch many people have crashed into. So this was probably just someone who really needed help.' He thought to himself.

He opened the door, but didn't see anything. No woman or anything, just his front yard. He was about to shut the door, thinking it was his imagination, when he noticed something yellow below him. He looked down to see what he could have never possibly imagined.

"W-wha..." He muttered, seeing a yellow pony with a purple mane and a horn on its head, along with a blindfold covering its eyes.

His mind raced hundreds of miles an hour, and he just stood there with his mouth open.

Golden Melody's froze when she heard the creature coming towards the door, and when it opened the door, she could sense that whatever the creature was, it was even bigger than she had imagined, and it was walking on two legs. She backed up few steps, she was clearly terrified as she was shaking even more and her voice was so shaky it was probably hard to understand "M-M-My n-n-na-name i-is G-Go-Golden M-M-Me-Melody A-And..." she couldn't continue, she backed up few more steps, staring at creature with her blindfolded eyes, observing and preparing for any threatening movement, this was a bad idea.  

Edited by Pvt. Cerberus

Surprisingly, the pony tried to speak, but it stuttered so much that Rhett couldn't understand. As it backed away, something in his mind clicked.

"H-how...w-why are you speaking!" He almost shouted, putting his hands to his head. "Okay, so this horse comes up to my door, knocks and asks for help. Cool, totally cool."

He looked back to the horse, who was visibly shaking. He felt bad for the poor thing, but how in the world was it able to do that? Was it just his mind playing some sick joke, or was he starting to have PTSD symptoms?

He continued ranting, moving his hands everywhere as he spoke. He didn't know what this was, but hoped he would wake up soon.

"Just what in God's name is..." He started but quickly paused, closing his eyes to think.

(edited)
18 minutes ago, Yuu Xeno said:

Surprisingly, the pony tried to speak, but it stuttered so much that Rhett couldn't understand. As it backed away, something in his mind clicked.

"H-how...w-why are you speaking!" He almost shouted, putting his hands to his head. "Okay, so this horse comes up to my door, knocks and asks for help. Cool, totally cool."

He looked back to the horse, who was visibly shaking. He felt bad for the poor thing, but how in the world was it able to do that? Was it just his mind playing some sick joke, or was he starting to have PTSD symptoms?

He continued ranting, moving his hands everywhere as he spoke. He didn't know what this was, but hoped he would wake up soon.

"Just what in God's name is..." He started but quickly paused, closing his eyes to think.

Golden Melody jumped a little when the creature started speaking, but after hearing that it was as confused about her as she was about it, she calmed down just a bit, still scared out of her mind, but just enough to get words out of her mouth "M-my name i-is G-Golden M-Melody, a-and I-I w-was b-brought h-here by something w-while w-walking h-home." "D-do you h-happen to kn-know the way t-to E-Equestria?" she wanted to just run away but she decided that now that she had concluded that the creature wasn't going to kill her right away, she would try to get some kind of sense about where she was.

Edited by Pvt. Cerberus

Rhett heard the pony talk again, and he looked to see it still there, a little less frightened than before.

"Wha...E-Equestria?"

What the...tiny horse pony thing had mentioned added just even more confusion for him. He was starting to question his sanity when he felt himself become lightheaded. He turned around, leaving the front door open, and walked into the living room and flopped onto the couch, mumbling things even he didn't understand.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Yuu Xeno said:

Rhett heard the pony talk again, and he looked to see it still there, a little less frightened than before.

"Wha...E-Equestria?"

What the...tiny horse pony thing had mentioned added just even more confusion for him. He was starting to question his sanity when he felt himself become lightheaded. He turned around, leaving the front door open, and walked into the living room and flopped onto the couch, mumbling things even he didn't understand.

"I guess that's a no." Golden Melody sighed to herself and just sat down, she broke down to tears again, this time not bothering to remove the blindfold. That was it then, she was stuck in this place with no hope of going home, sure she could have continued her travel and ask someone else, but what would be the point, because based on the creature's reaction, even she shouldn't exist, not to mention Equestria. She 'stared' at the ground her blindfold dripping water on the ground, why was this happening to her? Was it a nightmare? A cruel joke? She turned her face towards the sky "Please Princess Luna, let this be a bad dream, please...."

Edited by Pvt. Cerberus

The sound of sobbing broke Rhett out of his state, causing him to get up and slowly go back to the front door. No matter the situation, he hated seeing anyone or anything sad. He peeked around the corner, and saw the pony sitting on its haunches, obvious tears down its face. His heart broke at the sight, and even though it was not supposed to exist, he couldn't help but feel sorry for it.

He moved to the door, slowly as to not frighten it. Once he was there, he sat on his knee to get to its level so he didn't look intimidating. He sat there for a few moments, trying to find the right words to say.

"Hey, I'm sorry if I made you sad. I've just never seen...anything like you before, so forgive the way I acted." He consoled. "It's still weird how you can talk, though, but I think I heard you say something about Equestria?"

He gave a friendly smile to assure her, at least he assumed it was a her, he wouldn't hurt her.

The sound of sobbing broke Rhett out of his state, causing him to get up and slowly go back to the front door. No matter the situation, he hated seeing anyone or anything sad. He peeked around the corner, and saw the pony sitting on its haunches, obvious tears down its face. His heart broke at the sight, and even though it was not supposed to exist, he couldn't help but feel sorry for it.

He moved to the door, slowly as to not frighten it. Once he was there, he sat on his knee to get to its level so he didn't look intimidating. He sat there for a few moments, trying to find the right words to say.

"Hey, I'm sorry if I made you sad. I've just never seen...anything like you before, so forgive the way I acted." He consoled. "It's still weird how you can talk, though, but I think I heard you say something about Equestria?"

He gave a friendly smile to assure her, at least he assumed it was a her, he wouldn't hurt her.

Golden Melody could sense the creature coming closer and coming down to her level, and though she was still scared, she didn't care anymore, she most likely wouldn't see her family and friends again anyways. When the creature spoke, Melody could tell he was trying to be friendly, even if she couldn't see the smile, and his question sparked the tiniest ammount of hope inside her, she was still crying when she answered "It's my home."

"Your home?" He repeated. "Well, I can tell you I've never heard of a place like that before."

He sat down on his rump, since his knee was already giving out.

"What sort of home is Equestria? Is it the name of a ranch around here?"

(edited)
51 minutes ago, Yuu Xeno said:

"Your home?" He repeated. "Well, I can tell you I've never heard of a place like that before."

He sat down on his rump, since his knee was already giving out.

"What sort of home is Equestria? Is it the name of a ranch around here?"

And just like that, the last spark of hope was gone, "I figured" Golden Melody sobbed, "And no, it's not a ranch, there is a ranch, Sweet Apple Acres, but apple family lives there." "Equestria is..." now that she thought about it, she wasn't sure how to explain it "... It's where Earth ponies, pegasus an unicorns live in harmony together, ruled by four alicorn princesses." "I live... lived in a town called Ponyville." she decided to answer to any questions, after all, what was there to lose anymore. 

Edited by Pvt. Cerberus

(edited)

This day just kept getting more and more weird by the second for Rhett. What kind of place was that? As much as he wanted to know, he had more pressing matters to attend to. He sat in silence while the pony continued to sob. Wherever she was from, it seemed as if she thought it was lost forever. He thought it would be best to try and make her stop crying, so she could explain better.

"Well, I still don't know where this is? I'm sorry." He frowned. "Why don't you come on inside, the forecast called for a bad storm in the next couple hours, and it wouldn't be nice to stay out in it."

He wished that would cheer her up, or at the very least make her stop crying. It wasn't very nice to watch for him.

Edited by Yuu Xeno

7 hours ago, Yuu Xeno said:

This day just kept getting more and more weird by the second for Rhett. What kind of place was that? As much as he wanted to know, he had more pressing matters to attend to. He sat in silence while the pony continued to sob. Wherever she was from, it seemed as if she thought it was lost forever. He thought it would be best to try and make her stop crying, so she could explain better.

"Well, I still don't know where this is? I'm sorry." He frowned. "Why don't you come on inside, the forecast called for a bad storm in the next couple hours, and it wouldn't be nice to stay out in it."

He wished that would cheer her up, or at the very least make her stop crying. It wasn't very nice to watch for him.

Golden Melody didn't know what or who the forecast was, but the mention of a storm made her to accept the creatures offer of shelter, because navigating in a storm was pain in the flank. "Okay" it didn't necessary cheer her up, but she did stop sobbing, and as she got up, she 'looked' towards the creature "I-I k-know this i-is a w-weird question, but..." ".... W-what a-are you?" 

Rhett stood out of the way for her to come through the door, but her question only made Rhett more curious about the pony, as examining new things was right up his alley.

"I'm a Human" He stated simply. "I could ask the same of you, but first, let's get those bruises looked at, yeah?"

Inside the house, he noticed she had a few nasty looking spots on her. He didn't know what happened to her, but they looked like they should have some proper first-aid. Luckily, Rhett was trained and knew how to help.

"If you don't mind, could you go and sit in the living room? It's to your left, I need to go get a few things, so wait there." He motioned to the couch.

6 hours ago, Yuu Xeno said:

Rhett stood out of the way for her to come through the door, but her question only made Rhett more curious about the pony, as examining new things was right up his alley.

"I'm a Human" He stated simply. "I could ask the same of you, but first, let's get those bruises looked at, yeah?"

Inside the house, he noticed she had a few nasty looking spots on her. He didn't know what happened to her, but they looked like they should have some proper first-aid. Luckily, Rhett was trained and knew how to help.

"If you don't mind, could you go and sit in the living room? It's to your left, I need to go get a few things, so wait there." He motioned to the couch.

Golden Melody walked in, but she stopped right after the door to observe her surroundings. 

"a human" Golden Melody repeated, she had no idea what human was, but if this human was anything to go by, they seemed rather friendly creatures, she was going to ask if that was the case, but the human's mention of bruises cut her thoughts short, as she hadn't noticed them earlier, but now that they were mentioned, she did feel little bit of pain in few spots. "Um.. Sure" She didn't fully trust the human yet, but she decided to do what he said, and so she headed to the room on the left, she noticed the human motioning something, but she couldn't tell what, so she just assumed it was related to what he said. 

When in the room, Melody stopped for a second to get a picture of what there was in the room, there was some things she didn't recognize, but she did find the couch, and after trying to decide how she should get on the oversized thing, she decided to jump on it instead of trying to climb. 

When on the couch, Melody asked with now lot more calm voice "Are all humans this.... friendly?"

"No." Rhett shrugged. "I'm just an exception, I guess."

Then, without missing a beat, he walked down the hallway into his room. If his thoughts were correct, this pony was not from around here. Although she was a real thing, it was weird how she seemed...like something from a cartoon. It kinda bothered him, but he had a job to do.

He hurried to the nightstand next to his bed and grabbed a first-aid kit, then remembered that he would need some ice. He then went back into the kitchen and got a small zip-lock bag and put some ice in it from the freezer. 

"Are you thirsty, hungry? Both maybe?" He called to her. If she's been lost for who knows how long, she was probably starving.

(edited)
57 minutes ago, Yuu Xeno said:

"No." Rhett shrugged. "I'm just an exception, I guess."

Then, without missing a beat, he walked down the hallway into his room. If his thoughts were correct, this pony was not from around here. Although she was a real thing, it was weird how she seemed...like something from a cartoon. It kinda bothered him, but he had a job to do.

He hurried to the nightstand next to his bed and grabbed a first-aid kit, then remembered that he would need some ice. He then went back into the kitchen and got a small zip-lock bag and put some ice in it from the freezer. 

"Are you thirsty, hungry? Both maybe?" He called to her. If she's been lost for who knows how long, she was probably starving.

"Oh..." Golden Melody said quietly, that meant she had gotten lucky, but it bothered her slightly how casually the human said it, like it was something he just...accepted. 

She listened as the human went around the house, it sounded like he wasn't wasting any time, was the bruises really that bad? Or was it just his way of walking? 

"No thanks, I just had a lunch before I got....sucked here." "Or actually......do you have cider?" 

Edited by Pvt. Cerberus

He closed the freezer,"Alright, if you say so."

When she asked for the cider, it confused him for a second, but after a few seconds, he realized what she meant.

"Oh, you mean...Gotcha." He opened the fridge and looked to see if he had any apple cider, as he quite liked it as well. Sadly, though, he didn't see any."Huh, sorry, but I don't have any. I haven't really had the chance to go out to the store yet. I have some apple juice though, if that's alright."

(edited)

He closed the freezer,"Alright, if you say so."

When she asked for the cider, it confused him for a second, but after a few seconds, he realized what she meant.

"Oh, you mean...Gotcha." He opened the fridge and looked to see if he had any apple cider, as he quite liked it as well. Sadly, though, he didn't see any."Huh, sorry, but I don't have any. I haven't really had the chance to go out to the store yet. I have some apple juice though, if that's alright."

"Juice is fine." Melody had hoped that cider could have helped her to get her thoughts away from the situation at hoof, so it was a shame there wasn't any, but maybe apple juice could work too, and if not, at least she wouldn't get thirsty. 

Golden Melody then started thinking about her family and friends, how long would it take for them to notice her disappearance? a day? two? a week? and what about the magic that had brough her here, was it still there? has other ponies ended up here? She shook her head, did it really matter? she was most likely stuck here regardless, hopefully not for rest of her life. 

Edited by Pvt. Cerberus

Rhett poured a glass, but then realized, how was she going to drink it? She didn't have hands, and the horn on her head was probably just for show...maybe...but maybe she could figure it out. He didn't want to seem like a jerk by pouring it in a bowl and letting her drink out of it like a dog. She was a pony, but she could talk. If that meant anything, it's that she wasn't just an animal. With a sigh, he put the jug back in the fridge and took a few more ice cubes and put them in the glass, hopefully she wouldn't mind. He never liked watering down his drinks, but a cold glass could help anyone. Before he forgot, he grabbed the first aid kit and the bag of ice.

He went into the living room, and he couldn't help but notice the sad, but thoughtful look on her face. The strange thing was, it looked too Human for his liking.

'This is something else.' He thought to himself.

Still in her trance, he sat down beside her with his own sad expression. He wanted to leave her be, but he simply couldn't.

"Hey, I got everything we need." He sat the ice, the glass of juice and the kit on the coffee table. "This shouldn't take but a few minutes."

3 minutes ago, Yuu Xeno said:

Rhett poured a glass, but then realized, how was she going to drink it? She didn't have hands, and the horn on her head was probably just for show...maybe...but maybe she could figure it out. He didn't want to seem like a jerk by pouring it in a bowl and letting her drink out of it like a dog. She was a pony, but she could talk. If that meant anything, it's that she wasn't just an animal. With a sigh, he put the jug back in the fridge and took a few more ice cubes and put them in the glass, hopefully she wouldn't mind. He never liked watering down his drinks, but a cold glass could help anyone. Before he forgot, he grabbed the first aid kit and the bag of ice.

He went into the living room, and he couldn't help but notice the sad, but thoughtful look on her face. The strange thing was, it looked too Human for his liking.

'This is something else.' He thought to himself.

Still in her trance, he sat down beside her with his own sad expression. He wanted to leave her be, but he simply couldn't.

"Hey, I got everything we need." He sat the ice, the glass of juice and the kit on the coffee table. "This shouldn't take but a few minutes."

Golden Melody broke out of her thoughts when the human sat next to her, it still made her nervous how big the human was compared to her, but she didn't fear him anymore, because if he was going to hurt her, he would have done it already. 

"Thank you.... for your hospitality." Melody said before focusing to locate the glass so she could grap it with her magic, and after finding it, she lit her horn and levitated the glass to her mouth and took a sip.