Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite song from the 2017 MLP movie?

Dashy 4 Ever

I love them all so I'll just Rate them:

Ponies Got The Beat: 6/10 
We Got This Together: 8/10
I'm The Friend You Need: 8/10
Time To Be Awesome: 5/10
One Small Thing: 9/10

Open Up Your Eyes: 10/10 (Best Villian Song HANDS DOWN)
Rainbow: 10/10
Off To See The World: 9/10

• Brohoof 4

I agree with you. "Open up your eyes" surely is the best song in the movie (I always liked those touching, dramatic Arias...)

P.S. "Time to be Awesome" was the second best in my opinion.

• Brohoof 1

Counting all of the songs that were actually in the movie; Rainbow is easily the best due to it's emotional weight and Sia's vocal abilities. After that; gotta give it to "Open Up Your Eyes" and "Time To Be Awesome." <3

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Rainbow because Sia’s great singing. Open Your Eyes is a close second because Twilight sees a part of herself in Tempest if her friends gave up on her and she gave up on them well.

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Rainbow because Sia’s great singing. Open Your Eyes is a close second because Twilight sees a part of herself in Tempest if her friends gave up on her and she gave up on themes well.

3 hours ago, PathfinderCS said:

Counting all of the songs that were actually in the movie; Rainbow is easily the best due to it's emotional weight and Sia's vocal abilities. After that; gotta give it to "Open Up Your Eyes" and "Time To Be Awesome." <3

both of you have great taste and it makes me so happy to see so much love for Sia's song in this thread :pinkie:

• Brohoof 4

Open up your eyes! See the world from where I stand~ Me among the might, you caged at my coommaaaand. ^_^

Next one would be Rainbow. 

• Brohoof 2

I might get a lot of hate for this, but I honestly didn't really like any of the songs in the movie... :please: 

To me, they just lacked the same wholesome qualities of a song that was found in the TV series. Even "Open Up Your Eyes" didn't catch my attention, which seems to be the favorite among the fandom.

I enjoyed the movie, but the songs were probably the thing I disliked about it the most. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I personally liked "I'm the friend that you need", because it is the most aesthetically-pleasing for me.

Other than that, I sometimes listen to "One small thing" because it makes me think of those good memories of a movie meetup with some Facebook friends.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...