Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I love this piece, I made it for St. Valentines day, I hope you all like this one XD

The Last video, for today I have more, is from series I have, it involves ponies helping me get rubies in the Gameloft video game.  They are just now starting to have a plot, and in this one, Princess Luna tries to get help to deal with Sombra because he is stealing my Rubies.  Luna goes to an unlikely place to help me get my rubies and defeat King Sombra.  She asks Bruce Campbell for help because he is well known for being a Demon Slayer.

I just now found a program that helps make words bubbles, so I am sorry if the dialog is difficult to read sometimes.  I hope you enjoy this. 

(edited)

Really nice, amigo! What was your inspiration behind these? 

(It’s also a good idea to follow your the topics you make.)

Edited by Pr0m4NV14

1 minute ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Really nice, amigo! What was your inspiration behind these? 

(It’s also a good idea to follow your the topics you make.)

The first and third video, I wanted to do something different for my viewers, they liked watching play the dancing game in the MLP gameloft game, but theirs only so-many times anyone can enjoy the same 5 songs over and over again till they get old.  So on occasion, I will edit the videos to have different music.   The third one is similar, my viewers would watch to see how many rubies would spawn from an element totem in my game, but I thought it would be cool or even more funny if I had other characters interact with me and other mlp characters while I am waiting for the rubies to randomly spawn.  My very first view videos that have changes in them only have scenes from a story, but no story.  My last two, the older one being with Starlight Glimmer, have a story.  I am not sure if they will be all connected, but even if they do the stories will be lighthearted.

The second video I made just because I like making music videos XD  I have around 3 pony music videos, some are hybrids that also show gameloft mlp gameplay.

I made this video when I got the Chaos Princess Pinkie Pie, it has some funny parts in it "BUT" I didn't go hog wild with the humor because it was really meant to showcase Chaos Princess Pinkie Pie.  BTW Christopher Walkens will never be the same again.  XD

Indiana Jones is one of my most fav fictional characters ever, and when they actually made of Pony of him and then put him in the game I HAD TO MAKE A MONTAGE!!!!  I did use scenes of the human one because theirs not enough of the pony version to make a good video, including with in game footage.  Trust me, this is epic, also can you spot Indiana Jones Pony standing side by side with Daring Do?  That was completely unscripted :P

And last for today we have a montage video of my most fav MLP villain, "STYGIAN!"  I love this video, the only thing I would have done diffrent is make it crazy all the way through, it ended up being a montage of all the season 7 villains, still I love it. 

(edited)

This peace here was made during the 2017 eclipse, only for Princess Luna, it doesn't go as well as planed.

I made this for St. Valentines day, I am a huge supporter of the Dashie and Quibble ship XD  I hope you enjoy this music XD 

This a montage of Princess Luna dancing, it is very very rare for any Princess, King, Queen, and other special characters to ever dance in this game, they give you elements during the dance as well, which can translate into premium mulla.  This was before I did have a device that could have a capture card, so I am sorry that my finger makes a guest appearance.

This is my first "How Many Rubies" video with a story.  I hope you enjoy it XD 

Last but not least, I made a montage video using my fav type of weapon from HALO 5, the Spartan Laser.  The rarest version, arguably the most lethal weapon in the game thats not a vehicle, is "Selene's Lance."  Selene happens to be the name that Luna was supposed to be called, and the names are nearly interchangeable between the Greek and Roman religions.   Well I just had to make a montage and not only that, I made this video appear to have Luna fighting alongside me, and I have the best Princess Luna fanmade music to compliment this video.  So I present to you, my fav pvp game ever in a Halo game "Lunas Lance."

Edited by The Blueberry Writer