Recommended Posts

Fairly simple,but with a twist! I feel like the Changlings don’t get enough attention from some of us. So I’ve decided to have you guys interview a changeling!

I couldn’t find a major changeling,but I found this guy here! He doesn’t have a name so we’ll refer to him as Claw (for now at least)

Feel free to ask claw anything about the changelings! Have fun!

 

F1C68EB5-77DF-438B-8120-FFD5CAE6A97B.png

Hello I’m Claw! Since our Army is down,I couldn’t really do anything...so I’ll answer a couple of questions...for now.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see you're not a reformed changeling. Does that mean you'll still recieve your pension?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you transform into an edible, what happens if someone eats you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Nightmare Terror

That, my friend, is "Joey" :3

• • •

@"Claw"

If you transform into an Earth Pony, do you lose your ability to fly?

2 minutes ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

If you transform into an edible, what happens if someone eats you?

They go on a crazy trip-sesh ¦D

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SharpWit said:

I see you're not a reformed changeling. Does that mean you'll still recieve your pension?

Yes,and it was a lot too!

1 hour ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

If you transform into an edible, what happens if someone eats you?

I don’t really want to try that...but I’m here to provide answers so I guess...I might die.

I haven’t tried transforming into a earth pony.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey mate, what does love taste like? I've been wondering that for a good minute now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, kaiser5578 said:

hey mate, what does love taste like? I've been wondering that for a good minute now.

Love tastes delicious! We don’t eat it very often though.

 Just imagine,unimaginable goodness,exploding with flavor into your mouth!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey buddy! Been to the dentist lately? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

Hey buddy! Been to the dentist lately? :D

No,are you implying that my teeth are in a bad shape...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Nightmare Terror said:

No,are you implying that my teeth are in a bad shape...?

No, just asking, they look really shiny and white. :pinkie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sondash Studios said:

No, just asking, they look really shiny and white. :pinkie:

We Changelings have a good dental care plan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nightmare Terror said:

We Changelings have a good dental care plan.

I can see!! Did you eat anything yummy for breakfast?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Sondash Studios said:

I can see!! Did you eat anything yummy for breakfast?

You don’t want to know that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Nightmare Terror said:

You don’t want to know that...

Ok, I just finished a bowl of oatmeal, and I have to admit, I don't feel too good...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

Ok, I just finished a bowl of oatmeal, and I have to admit, I don't feel too good...

If you must know I ate old bark that was soggy,and mossy...we aren’t technically the Royal Gaurds y’know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Nightmare Terror said:

If you must know I ate old bark that was soggy,and mossy...we aren’t technically the Royal Gaurds y’know.

Ah... so, do you get any special privileges? Like medical insurance, or life insurance or some other benefits?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Sondash Studios said:

Ah... so, do you get any special privileges? Like medical insurance, or life insurance or some other benefits?

Only dental. Crysalis considers us “Expendable Lackeys”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Nightmare Terror said:

Only dental. Crysalis considers us “Expendable Lackeys”

Wow. Considering all the trouble you have to go through to serve her.

Why don't you join us and then Celestia will supply all the benifits you didn't have before!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Sondash Studios said:

Wow. Considering all the trouble you have to go through to serve her.

Why don't you join us and then Celestia will supply all the benifits you didn't have before!

I like the way I look. And love tastes delicious.

Though Crysalis can be a douche (don’t tell her that I said that) sometimes,but it’s my relatives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Nightmare Terror said:

I like the way I look. And love tastes delicious.

Ah, I forgot you eat that stuff. Or feelings. Or whatever you eat.

Would you like some pizza?

(that was so random)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

Ah, I forgot you eat that stuff. Or feelings. Or whatever you eat.

Would you like some pizza?

(that was so random)

If the pizza has love on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Nightmare Terror said:

If the pizza has love on it.

Of course. It's even made with love!! And desire i think...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/15/2018 at 6:29 PM, Nightmare Terror said:

Fairly simple,but with a twist! I feel like the Changlings don’t get enough attention from some of us. So I’ve decided to have you guys interview a changeling!

I couldn’t find a major changeling,but I found this guy here! He doesn’t have a name so we’ll refer to him as Claw (for now at least)

Feel free to ask claw anything about the changelings! Have fun!

 

F1C68EB5-77DF-438B-8120-FFD5CAE6A97B.png

Hello I’m Claw! Since our Army is down,I couldn’t really do anything...so I’ll answer a couple of questions...for now.

Don't forget I'm the one who started the Ask Thorax page after the reformation. As long as you Don't go stealing my potential question askers because I so want to answer any questions that involve the Changeling post-reformation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Just now, SwitchGuy2018 said:

Don't forget I'm the one who started the Ask Thorax page after the reformation. As long as you Don't go stealing my potential question askers because I so want to answer any questions that involve the Changeling post-reformation.

Steal? Who? Me? Never!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.