Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi there all!

Chillz

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was here a few years back on another account but it is now sadly lost to time so here I am again!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I liked the old show and have one of the old pony figures still. I forget how I exactly got into the new one but I bumped into it on YouTube one day and from then on it has been a wonderful adventure full of color and fun.

Hi, I'm Chillz!

I hope to meet awesome people here and make some new friends along the way. I'm an easygoing person who likes to talk when I can so I hope to see you all around here at some point in time.

Take care all!

• Brohoof 8

25 minutes ago, Chillz said:

Hi, I'm Chillz!

I hope to meet awesome people here and make some new friends along the way. I'm an easygoing person who likes to talk when I can so I hope to see you all around here at some point in time.

Take care all!

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: fluttershy
How did you find MLP Forums?: I was here a few years back on another account but it is now sadly lost to time so here I am again!
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I liked the old show and have one of the old pony figures still. I forget how I exactly got into the new one but I bumped into it on YouTube one day and from then on it has been a wonderful adventure full of color and fun.

Hello Chillz!  Likewise, I'd love to meet awesome people like you,  Welcome and enjoy the forum!

• Brohoof 6

1 minute ago, Rikifive said:

Hello!

Welcome to the herd! :) 

Thank you so much!

1 minute ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Welcome to the forums, @Chillz, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

How are you?

I loved it here before I am sure it is still as awesome as it was back then.

I am also doing well thank you for asking how are you?

• Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome back to forums! :fluttershy: I hope to get to see you around here as well and maybe talk about ponies. :sealed: I'm sorry you lost your old account, I wish that starting from scratch isn't too much of a hassle for you... :kindness: Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! :squee: 

• Brohoof 5

2 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Hello and welcome back to forums! :fluttershy: I hope to get to see you around here as well and maybe talk about ponies. :sealed: I'm sorry you lost your old account, I wish that starting from scratch isn't too much of a hassle for you... :kindness: Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! :squee: 

It was on my old laptop and I have a new one now so it's a good thing still sad but hey its a new laptop. If you ever want to talk ponies I am here!
Take care!

• Brohoof 3

A returning veteran, huh~? Well then, welcome back, my dude~! :grin: It's great to have you back! If your intentions were to meet great new folks, I believe that will be very easy for you~!

Regardless, I'll see you around, Chillz~! Have a great time out there! :squee:

• Brohoof 5

2 hours ago, Divine plywood said:

Hi Chillz and welcome back to the forums! :icwudt:

Hopefully you'll be able to track down old friends of yours from your last stay and make many new ones! Enjoy your stay and have fun!

Thank you and I am sure I can find a few and many news ones take care! 

2 hours ago, The Recherche said:

A returning veteran, huh~? Well then, welcome back, my dude~! :grin: It's great to have you back! If your intentions were to meet great new folks, I believe that will be very easy for you~!

Regardless, I'll see you around, Chillz~! Have a great time out there! :squee:

Thank you so much!

• Brohoof 4