Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your life without Poniverse.

Dashy 4 Ever

This was basically my first online community and because of this i actually met actual people and talked with them, before I didnt really have any people. At first it really felt little unreal that i actually was able to communicate with people and i was a part of something bigger. There was a place where i would belong. This all really changed everything in my life and these days i am really able to see the impact that this site and the community had on me.

Sure i was learning and didn't really know anything about anything and i wasnt aware of that i wasnt aware of anything it was like a door had opened to the big world and i was able to be a part of it. A truly beautiful experience for me and i am for ever grateful for the time i had here. I am really happy because of all that.

So thank you for being part of this community.

• Brohoof 3

Wow... that's kinda crazy to think about, honestly. :blink: Considering that this community is essentially the only one where I have made any real friends... it's just hard to imagine things without it, you know~? :pout: I would get by, but I can make the argument that I would be worse off.

• Brohoof 3

If there were no MLPforums I'd just scream into the void on other forums. :D Though this one has been one of my favorite forums so far and generally has a pleasant community - I think it'd feel kind of blank without it. This is also the website where I've posted more messages than I've ever done before so maybe that also tells something. Maybe. Even if I don't really join forums for the sake of making friends (don't get me wrong, I like making new friends but my main focus has always been on posting instead), I'd miss the site and all the content.

At this point I wouldn't be too affected (except for not meeting a few people), but back in 2014 this was basically my home. I don't know how else I would've survived the summer. I had no one. No contact with anyone outside of the forums. I was either here or on YouTube, or probably playing WWE 2k14 if any game. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, here are many People you can talk to, but it doesn't affect me too much because I always think I could say something

wrong, so I write Messages very rarely...  I don't know what I should talk about either, so I'm mostly just a silent lonely listener

just like IRL....

• 2 years later...