Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Have you been to a sleepover?

Feather Data

Idk if I’ve ever been to a sleepover. Can’t remember. But I do know what I’m going through nowadays.

I just don’t have interest in going to parties, sleepovers, nor celebrating my own birthday. I might even forget my self (who am I?) due to memory loss once I reach senior citizen. >_>

Yeah, I went to a couple when I was younger. I even had one at my house once with my girl scout troop. We set up tents in my backyard so we could go "camping", but no one actually wanted to sleep in them, so we just slept inside my house instead :maud: 

I was never a huge fan of them since sleeping near a bunch of people always made me feel kinda uncomfortable for some reason :wacko: 

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Snow Frostflame said:

I read this in Spikes voice, from your profile picture, it actually made me laugh a bit.

That.... is... hilarious. I went back and did it and cracked up. XD thanks for that.

• Brohoof 1

Last year I did a lot. My friends and I would do a lot of free running and, afterwards, would go to one of our houses and watch shows or something all night. Then get back at it the next day. It’s probably been about 8 months since we’ve done that though. I don’t even remember the last time a friend was inside my house. :huh:

Define sleepover. 

I might still have them, though they usually involve barbecue, fighting, and lots of booze. The contemporary term is partying, though often people wind up crashing at my house, so maybe it counts. 

Many times it was either me at my cousin's house or she is at my house for sleepovers. I remember her showing me how to do a barrel roll in the middle of the night at 4 AM because she had just learned how to do it that day. :lol: I've never had another sleepover for over 3 years now except for making one friend stay at my house. :wat: 

I've been to a few. The most interesting was during my first year in the twin island republic of Trinidad & Tobago. The son of the Argentinian ambassador invited the entire 5th grade to his mansion. We had a pool party and played video games on his "wall-encompassing" tv (this was in the 20th century, so it was quite the impressive television). The mansion was so huge I actually managed to get lost in it.

I... neglected to bring any bedding, so I wound up sleeping on the tile floor with a sheet and a pillow. I fell asleep easily anyway. It was pretty much the only time someone told me I snored though.

On 5/16/2018 at 10:46 PM, Memento Mori said:

Usually the term "sleepover" does connotate more towards the female demographic, while the term "staying over" is usually referenced between males. But eitherway, it's for anyone so whatever lol.

I think the term you're looking for is "slumber party."

On 5/18/2018 at 12:42 AM, StrawberryOverlord said:

I used to sleep over allot with my friends growing up

Sometimes i still stay the night at my friend's house on occasion, but we're adults so does it count?

Adults can have sleepovers too, age does not in anyway affect what we consider sleepovers

I've been to a few, most of them when I was quite a bit younger. I did have one with a gal pal of mine two years ago on my birthday following a girl's day out. I doubt I'll be doing that again anytime soon though. 

Never :maud:

The type of friends I had when I was younger were the ones that would see me in school but never wanted to hang out afterwards. That said, I don't think I would enjoy a sleepover anyway. I don't wanna sleep with other dudes around. I like my own company. :unsure:

I've always loved sleepovers since my first one in 2nd grade. I still have sleepovers but not nearly as often as I did when I was younger, which actually wasn't that much. 

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I had a sleepover at my friend's house a couple of times when I was in elementary school. My friend's and I would usually be playing video games that ranged from fighting games to adventure games. That, and some of my friends and I would be playing card games like Yu-Gi-Oh, before we went to sleep.