Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fanfiction Reading - Cantabile Holocaust (Complete with music, sounds and dark humor)

Tone Shift

DESCRIPTION: After the events of Forgotten Friendship, Sunset Shimmer is looking forward to some nice down time. And there's no way she would rather spend it with a good book, especially one borrowed from Equestria. However, the name of the book may cause some concern among her friends.

(Contains dark humor)

• Brohoof 1

49 minutes ago, The Blueberry Writer said:

You are pretty good at this!!!  XD 

@The Blueberry Writer I kinda have to be. These readings make up the entirety of my job and, by extension, all of my income. :P Plus, they're really fun, and when I can have fun with a creative something, I like to think that the fun is contagious.

4 hours ago, SharpWit said:

Nicely done. If only I weren't pissed off about it actually being cantabile instead of cannibal. Am I the only one who didn't know that until now?!

@SharpWit I'd say probably not, which is slightly disturbing... Why did nobody correct Tara on her pronunciation while they were recording?

3 minutes ago, Tone Shift said:

@The Blueberry Writer I kinda have to be. These readings make up the entirety of my job and, by extension, all of my income. :P Plus, they're really fun, and when I can have fun with a creative something, I like to think that the fun is contagious.

@SharpWit I'd say probably not, which is slightly disturbing... Why did nobody correct Tara on her pronunciation while they were recording?

I have done some readings from the Princess Luna novel.  I think I sound ok, but I have to use a phone, what do you use to record your readings?

2 minutes ago, Tone Shift said:

I'd say probably not, which is slightly disturbing... Why did nobody correct Tara on her pronunciation while they were recording?

Well immediately after listening to this I pulled up the Forgotten Friendship transcript and I was having trouble making out what she said after that even.

Princess Twilight Sparkle: Guess we'll have to read everything! C'mon! No way! Can you believe they have Canterlot Cantabiles Volume Thirty-One? You heard me! Thirty-One! Sunset, that's when it gets goooooooood! [gasps] Over here! An original Windigo Weather Warning from the pre-Equestrian era! Oh, my goodness! I can't! I just can't!