Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm a new pony!

Scarlet Shimmer

Hi, my name is Scarlet Shimmer and I just became a MLP fan. My friend showed me Dragonshy a week ago and I just had to watch more. I finished watching every episode to date two days ago and caught today's episode this morning. ^^

I'm a big Fluttershy and Rarity fan. :D My list is:

1. Fluttershy

2. Rarity

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Rainbow Dash

5. Twilight Sparkle

6. Applejack

but of course I love all of them and it all gets a bit fuzzy after Fluttershy and Rarity. Fluttershy just about kills me with cuteness and Rarity episodes are my favorites - the classic whining episode, the exile, Tom the rock... gold. GOLD I say!!

I made a pony named Scarlet Shimmer with the Pony Creator and can't wait to be able to upload my avatar and signature! (I'm going to be a graphic designer when I grow up. :lol: )

1. Fluttershy

Good to see another Fluttershy fan among our number. ;)

I think you'll find this an easy place to fit in to and enjoy; the folks here are all fairly level headed and pleasant to be around. :)

Hello New Pony!

I saw this thread briefly during ProjectRKA's livestream and I said hi, but of course you couldn't here me!

So I felt the need to come to this thread in person... err in pony!

So hi! again for the 3rd time!

I remember when I wanted to be a graphic designer... then I realized I couldn't draw worth shit! haha Though I make my own personal logos without drawing at all so who knows maybe I'll get back into graphic design again!

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone! Good to see like-minded fans :D

I saw this thread briefly during ProjectRKA's livestream and I said hi, but of course you couldn't here me!

So I felt the need to come to this thread in person... err in pony!

So hi! again for the 3rd time!

I remember when I wanted to be a graphic designer... then I realized I couldn't draw worth shit! haha Though I make my own personal logos without drawing at all so who knows maybe I'll get back into graphic design again!

Hello! What is ProjectRKA's livestream? ^^" Haha! I'm really trying to work on my drawing skills, but I like drawing cute cartoony things a lot more than realistic things so art class sometimes gets hard/boring for me. I love making avatars, signatures, and other graphics though. I used to do them for another forum but it all got a bit overwhelming. D:

6. Applejack

D:

Applejack love is so hard to come by these days, but you've got Rarity up near the top of your list, so I'll let you off the hook this time. :P

Welcome to the forums Scarlet! I hope you have an awesome time while you're here.

Edited by Swoop