Banner by ~ SFyr

Hi fellows. I'm new here and using mlp forums for a few days. I must say I'm really enjoying myself here.

Luna's Admirer

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was just browsing through mlp related topics on internet and I found this amazing site.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

The first episode I ever watched was PPPOV and I must say I really enjoyed that one. After that I started to download and watch episodes on weekly bases. Soon I tried my luck in fanfictions (specifically after reading some good human related stories) and I found myself so good at this. I usually collect fanart from all over the internet and write fanfics in my spare time.

I'm a boy, 19 years old, and an average level nerd as well. I feel really nice to be here. I think now I'm not hesitant to call myself a brony.

I love the show, and fanart, and also good written fanfics. 

• Brohoof 14

Run

What's up. I'm Key Sharkz. I'm blunt, I'm to the point, and sometimes that makes people think I am an asshole, but I promise if you approach me as a friend, I do the same.

Welcome to the forums, @An Admirer!

2 hours ago, An Admirer said:

I feel really nice to be here. I think now I'm not hesitant to call myself a brony.

That's nice to hear. I hope you keep enjoying the forums!

By the way, you can use everypony if you really want to (there's no rule against it afaik) but I would stick to everyone.

• Brohoof 1

That's great to hear~! :squee: I'm glad you've been enjoying yourself so far!

I don't suppose a massive welcome is required, as you've already been out and about on the Forums~! :please: Instead, I'll just say that I hope you continue to have a great time out there! I'll see you around, my dude~! :grin:

• Brohoof 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi Admirer, welcome to the forums! I hope you're enjoying your time here so far and that it only gets better. There's lots of fun to be had if you know where to look. :D

I couldn't help but notice this on your profile:
image.png.0c8153ff70c54e61865e2f1debca545c.png

I like you already. ;)

Anyway, happy foruming! If you ever need anything, feel free to send a message my way.

• Brohoof 4

Badges

1 minute ago, Totally Lyra said:

I couldn't help but notice this on your profile:
image.png.0c8153ff70c54e61865e2f1debca545c.png

I like you already. ;)

Anyway, happy foruming! If you ever need anything, feel free to send a message my way.

Thanks. :please:

I'm a fan of Lyra Heartstrings. She's my fevorite background pony. I love her voice. It sounds so cute. 

S5MMIN3YBHwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==.jpg

• Brohoof 2
  • Smile 1