Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! First time here. ^:)

TwiSparkle97

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Started watching it on Netflix/Discovery Family a few years ago to make me feel better about things I was going through at the time.

Hello! Not sure how I should introduce myself, but someone said I should post here. My real name is Taylor but you can also call me Twi or Sparkle. Just looking for new friends and a nicer environment to talk about ponies (4chan is really bitter and annoying sometimes). Also is Equestria Girls allowed on here or is it just ponies? Sorry if I'm asking obvious questions. ^^;

And how do you change your rank? Thanks in advance, everything is confusing right now. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 9

Welcome to the forum. It is my duty to inform you that I am the real Twilight Sparkle, and you are a magical doppelganger that came about due to Pinkie convincing me the mirror pond was actually a day spa. :okiedokieloki:

Anyway there is more than enough room in Ponyville for all of us, but you are expected to sign up for watch duty so in case of monster attack, one of us can be on call to deal with it while the other Twilights are on vacation.

• Brohoof 5

2 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Welcome to the forums, @TwiSparkle97, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

I remember our little conversation before. 

How are you? 

I'm good, just browsing the site so I can learn how everything works. :)

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

There you are~! :fluttershy: Welcome to the MLP Forums, Twi~! 

Oh, and yes; Equestria Girls is a perfectly acceptable topic to talk about, as long as it is in the Equestria Girls section. :grin:

Oh, and your rank increases with the amount of posts you make. This is how many you need to reach all of them:

Spoiler

ranks part 1.jpg

ranks part 2.jpg

ranks part 3.jpg

With that out of the way, have a great time out there, Twi~! I'm looking forward to seeing you around~! :squee:

Edited by The Recherche
  • Brohoof 4

Just now, Kevin_Tang said:

Welcome to the community, where you won't get negative feedbacks for liking and watching a TV show for little girls! Hope you enjoy being here!

Thank you! ^_^

How do I post content to change my rank? What do I post? :wacko:

• Brohoof 4

7 minutes ago, TwiSparkle97 said:

ow do I post content to change my rank? What do I post? :wacko:

Anything you want and as long as it isn't breaking the rules :proud: or you will get a private message from the moderators if you break it, trust me! :mustache:

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Hello there! You'll love this! As some ponies said, it is perfectly fine to talk about EG. And as another pony said, you gotta post stuff. Enjoy your stay!

P.S. Don't go in the WC- There's a strange thing in the toilet.

Edited by Dust-Shot
Grammar A.K.A. Hell
  • Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, Sir Floof said:

Welcome to the forums, @TwiSparkle97!

If you want to make friends, the you've come to the right place! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thank you! I'm trying to force myself to be more social because I'm shy, which is another reason why I joined lol.

• Brohoof 4

Just now, TwiSparkle97 said:

Thank you! I'm trying to force myself to be more social because I'm shy, which is another reason why I joined lol.

That's good! I admire people who make an effort to get out of their shells, mostly because I know what it feels like to be in one.

Good luck! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

51 minutes ago, Salty French Unicorn said:

Hi! Welcome to this fun place of ... fun ... CAN I LEAVE? I'VE DONE MY PART! PLEASE!

Well, you're shy, but at least, you're not shy and having a fear of being rejected AND stuttering! (yes, I have the 3 all the time.)

It's ok, I do too. I don't actually have any friends irl because I'm only good at talking online. :(

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome! ^_^ And yes, as some of the users previously said, it's completely fine if you talk about Equestria Girls! You can even talk about... pizzas if you want, you just gotta post it in the right places. :P And you can change your rank by slowly posting more in discussions! The more posts you have, the higher rank you'll be! I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! :adorkable:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Hello there! ^_^ 

Yep, as ponies above have said, Equestria Girls is totally fine, what's more, there's even a special section for that. ;) 

1oMX6S6.png -{ Click me! )

You can even talk about non-pony stuff in general, just head to Beyond Equestria. :) 

In addition to what ponies above said about ranks; You can post whatever you want, as long as it follows the rules and the topic of the thread. Though note, that posting in some sections do not increase your post count; for example in forum games, where it could lead to spam just to advance to next ranks. Sections with that restriction have a note in their description.
bW0uJb6.png

You may bump into several limitations because of having the blank flank rank. Most of the things are unlocked at Muffin rank, which you will receive after hitting 5 posts.
You can read more about ranks here. ~ And perhaps you'll find something useful in the FAQ section, that sadly doesn't get the attention it deserves. :P 

Hope that somewhat helps! :)

Have fun and welcome to the herd! :yay: 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 2

On 5/17/2018 at 8:43 AM, TwiSparkle97 said:

Hello! Not sure how I should introduce myself, but someone said I should post here. My real name is Taylor but you can also call me Twi or Sparkle. Just looking for new friends and a nicer environment to talk about ponies (4chan is really bitter and annoying sometimes). Also is Equestria Girls allowed on here or is it just ponies? Sorry if I'm asking obvious questions. ^^;

And how do you change your rank? Thanks in advance, everything is confusing right now. :adorkable:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: twilight-sparkle
How did you find MLP Forums?: Google
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Started watching it on Netflix/Discovery Family a few years ago to make me feel better about things I was going through at the time.

Hi, I just joined too, this place is pretty cool, WELCOME XD

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums! :) Looks like everypony else already answered your questions, so you should be good there! ;) This is a great place to make new friends, and it's definitely a much friendlier place than 4chan! :P 

Have fun! :D 

Hi Twi~  Good to hear another twi fan here, do you like books too? (jk xp)

Anyway welcome, i seldom spend time here tho but will be glad if you wanna talk~ and hmm... i love this forum, so i hope you are enjoying too. 

and i like your avatar~ >< *boops*