Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Could have Ocellus been part of the first changeling renegade group?

FlareGun45

I was thinking a bit about the different backstories for the Student Six, and I started thinking about Ocellus. Y'think before she was a shy changeling, was she part of Pharynx's renegade group before Thorax used more discipline on his subjects? It would be nice to know how Ocellus became a colorful good changeling instead of an evil dark one! This could also add to Thorax's struggle with the renegade changelings he had to deal with, other than his brother!

• Brohoof 1

I doubt it. She's likely grown up in constant turmoil. Too young to invade Canterlot, dealing with the defeat, too young for the second invasion, only now your leader has been replaced and everything you've been told is turned on its head, conflict has only resulted in further hardship. I imagine the renegade changelings would consist of older ones who weren't ready to give up their way of life just yet. Ocellus probably just did what she was told and stayed out of everyone's way, and since she wasn't dead set in how her life is supposed to be and children are always the future, she was a prime candidate for the School of Friendship. A blank although shy slate.

• Brohoof 4