Sign in to follow this  
Disney17

Animation Who wins in a fight

Who wins in a fight  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins in a fight

• Friar tuck
    • The Sheriff of Nottingham

Who would win in a fight in Disneys Robin Hood between Friar tuck and the Sheriff of Nottingham if they were to go at it? 

Edited by Disney17

Friar Tuck is the monk, right? I doubt he'd have much change to win against the sheriff. 

45 minutes ago, Yamet said:

Friar Tuck is the monk, right? I doubt he'd have much change to win against the sheriff. 

He almost beat the Sheriff stupid in the movie, but the Sheriff’s cronies helped gang up on him.

One on one, Friar Tuck.

• Brohoof 2

43 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

He almost beat the Sheriff stupid in the movie, but the Sheriff’s cronies helped gang up on him.

One on one, Friar Tuck.

He did? Oh well, it's been a while since I watched it so I must have forgotten that scene. 

4 minutes ago, Yamet said:

He did? Oh well, it's been a while since I watched it so I must have forgotten that scene. 

Yeah the Sheriff stole from the church’s Poor Box, and Friar Tuck gave him a beating for it.

The Sheriff is that particular brand of coward that can only seem to fight when he thinks there won’t be any resistance. I’ll have to watch it again, but he seems to only actually fight characters that are less armed than him, or not armed at all. But even though he had a sword, he couldn’t do anything against Friar Tuck’s stick and righteous anger.

One of his buzzard minions had sneak up behind him and blind him with the hood of his robe before the Sheriff got the upper hand.

• Brohoof 1

Friar tuck was pretty short too compared to the sheriff.

The Sheriff is big and burly but he's all show and no go. He lets his cronies do all the dirty work while he throws his weight around. Friar Tuck may be a bit out of shape but he can throw down when push comes to shove. My money is on the Friar. 

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

The Sheriff is big and burly but he's all show and no go. He lets his cronies do all the dirty work while he throws his weight around. Friar Tuck may be a bit out of shape but he can throw down when push comes to shove. My money is on the Friar. 

Watching that scene again you think the Friar wins that fight if that bird doesn't intervene?  

On May 18, 2018 at 11:13 AM, ShadOBabe said:

Yeah the Sheriff stole from the church’s Poor Box, and Friar Tuck gave him a beating for it.

The Sheriff is that particular brand of coward that can only seem to fight when he thinks there won’t be any resistance. I’ll have to watch it again, but he seems to only actually fight characters that are less armed than him, or not armed at all. But even though he had a sword, he couldn’t do anything against Friar Tuck’s stick and righteous anger.

One of his buzzard minions had sneak up behind him and blind him with the hood of his robe before the Sheriff got the upper hand.

Watching the scene again he did have his stick sliced in half but he still was fighting hard. The Sheriff though only had height to his advantage. If they were the same size he would have been finished. Little John, Robin Hood and Lady Kluck all took him down earlier in the movie or Robin Hood again at the end.

Friar Tuck would, without the Sheriff's minions.

Edited by vgmaster9

The Sheriff did put up a fight against Robin Hood at the end but Robin took him down.

Tuck would win because he has conviction on his side where the Sheriff is just Prince John's stooge. The Sheriff has no personal investment beyond his job title, and sends his lackeys to do most of his work anyway.

On June 1, 2018 at 11:54 PM, Narcissus said:

Tuck would win because he has conviction on his side where the Sheriff is just Prince John's stooge. The Sheriff has no personal investment beyond his job title, and sends his lackeys to do most of his work anyway.

Very true.