Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How to keep Far Away from Hasbros MLP?

RaphLuna

I'm planning on writing 11 books. Also plan to move forward to team up with the entertainment industry to bring my creation to life on both the big screen and little screens around the world.

And yes I plan to stay away from Hasbro's content as much as Possible.

No worries about the stories, they are far more mature and for the older Audience, youth pre-teen, Teen Highschool, college university, even adults.

Updated the history, brand new and Way better than the last. the History in itself has an Exclusive Tribute Hidden within.

A massive wave of Tributes. Missing Children, Refugees, Orphans, War Vets, Children with Disabilities,  Complicated Relationships, Just to name a few.

Hasbro's Mlp content is more a junior level, mine will be more to the older crowd ;) Huge Difference.

Thanks to LeapFrog I learned to blend my words. now I created 5 new words for my creation

So I do not need the following in my content, true I can use some of them however why bother when I made all new words I can use ;)

Earth Pony  replaced with new word

Unicorn        replaced with new Word

Pegasus   replaced with new word

Alicorns     replaced with new word

Hasbro did not touch other creatures eloving in the world. So yes I'm safe here. And yes i made a brand new name for them. Do not have to alter them either  :D

However need to change my art Style to look More like My creation and, Not Look Like Hasbro's Generic Mlp Look. Even these look too close to MLP, yet the books were published and sold. However my creation will be so different, even Hasbro will not be able to touch me ;)

littleponybundle.jpg

i also need to Rethink my colors, They will still be colorful, why, because I love Colours.  As long as I do not Imitate Hasbro's Colours of Characters like moon Jewel all Pinkie Pies Colours. Or characters in the same color look as the ones below

image.thumb.png.5adae6696c2092fe67214d8bb8312d01.png

Cutie Marks do not exist in my world.. However they are born with one birthmark on different parts of the body, chest, one of the 4 legs, belly, back, cheek, forehead. Etc. Some are born with no birthmarks. and only those of royal blood have more than one birthmark.  they are not the image of my creations talents, just fancy mark styles on different parts of the body. Do not worry Hasbro Your cutie marks are safe.

Rainbow Power Cutie Marks

But RaphLuna Crystal Frost Sounds So much Like A Pony Name. Hasbro's can still Sue... She is in the DC comic Data Base not MLP database Huge Difference. so there is a chance to keep her name just the way it is.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Crystal_Frost_(New_Earth)

However yes I still need to be careful how I name my creations... considering making my creation with 3 words long names.

Star Fall Sine

Star Knight Shine... I like this one it has her Fathers middle name in hers. Love it.

Undecided..

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_comic_ponies/Earth_ponies

Strawberry Sunrise is out of question.  no law to say I can not add words to make her name longer Strawberry Golden Sunrise.

coming across something neat in the bushes, Daisy green fields .''Strawberry come check this out !''

Glow Shine Bloom, Getting Frustrated at her Daughter '' Strawberry Golden Sunshine, I told to clean your room !''

Daisy, noticing her friend feeling disappointed, ''It already Sunrise, Everything will be Ok.''

Just a unique way to speak to the same character... However, it could get confusing. Especially if the character carry the similar name with others...what do you think of this unique move...?

story different from Hasbro's, Achieved :D

Don't worry Hasbro your Word pony is safe and sound. and you can keep Unicorns Alicorns and Pegasus. I will not use these words, I got my very own Creative Unique Words, that cover all these types of creatures. Why settle for Common Words when you can make up new words to use, that truly makes your creation stand out from the rest.  Success :D

My Style will be Altered Exclusively to Match my New Word Creations, So far it looks Awsome ;)

But RaphLuna it still looks MLP,

stay Focus and only Compare my creations only To Hasbro Content. They are the ones I got to worry about, after all, they got a patent to their Designs.  The cute Pony look, however, there is more than one type of horse. 

Just because Star Swirl has both words in his name does not mean I can not Use the word Swirl in my creation when making names. However, I want my creation to stand out so the MLP stuff do not overshadow my Creation.

Sun Eclipse Swirl

Moon Eclipse Swirl

since his mother gave birth to him during an Eclipse. I love this name it a keeper.  Way Different than Hasbro's content. 

Ohhh Me Likey... Might give them most of my creations 3 Words in their Names.

Just now, Nightmare Terror said:

Wut.                          

You know very little about my creations, decided to take it all down. because there is so much to it. I pitched the stories, art, even Joined the Oatley Academy. at first, it was a small story, however, bloomed to such a massive project. I'm still coming up with new content as we speak.

I love it, so much work, lots of fun and tons to do. I have plans major plans. 

pitched to my Niece who is Major  MLP fan and yes she knows her pony stuff very well. She is super excited, she loves the project so far. and yes I pitched the works over the phone to her.  so she knows way more than you do. Pitched part of my content to my son's pediatrician his Words ''Wow that is very Noble Laurie'' pitched to my Sons Afo Dr He Was Lost for words and amazed to hear the stories, ''can't wait to watch the series.'' 2 social worker were excited too'' don't team up with Disney.'' not to worry will not. they loved the art and were amazed on how i can write songs brand new. And rests such unique Original stories, and they all love the designs especially the creatures, just wait till they see my Pony boring look getting a massive makeover the will Iove it.

Good luck on it, but you don't have to make a new word for Unicorn or Pegasus. Hasbro doesn't own those terms and calling them a winged or horned horse or whatever you've chosen to call them will just result in funny looks from your readers.

thats certainly a very interesting idea: However it would still be a good idea to get hasbros permission first. In my opinion, you can change as much detail as you want, but if your story shares the same core cojcept as MLP, then its copyright, however copyright laws are very confusing to say the least.

but i would love to see your 11 books kf they ever get published. You have some good ideas here!

Just now, SharpWit said:

Good luck on it, but you don't have to make a new word for Unicorn or Pegasus. Hasbro doesn't own those terms and calling them a winged or horned horse or whatever you've chosen to call them will just result in funny looks from your readers.

Not to worry I made Exclusive new words to my creation, and they fit Flawlessly   with my story. Pitched them to my sons Physio Teripist she loves the unique words I made for the creatures that have Wings and Horns. That word alone is her Favourite. she love the other three too.

Just now, Ninetales said:

thats certainly a very interesting idea: However it would still be a good idea to get hasbros permission first. In my opinion, you can change as much detail as you want, but if your story shares the same core cojcept as MLP, then its copyright, however copyright laws are very confusing to say the least.

but i would love to see your 11 books kf they ever get published. You have some good ideas here!

Oh Im Very careful my stories are  Based on Crystal Frost a Clidesdals Dragon Hybrid. And it follows her life, Trust me my content is so far away from Hasbros Content, it leave them in the Dust. For my world goes beyond the Kingdom of Long Heart Stone, and we venture into the world of morphed creatures of the Planet. Yet even though throught the books Crystal Sadly Dies, it is throgh her Daughter that Carries on the story...

Not going to use my exclusive words they are reserved for my cretion once it is finally released to the public to read and see on the screen ;)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Nightmare Terror said:

I’m sorry...I’m just confused on so many levels.But at this point I’m too afraid to ask.

but unicorns/pegasus are not copyrighted.

That is Groovy Friend. And yes I understand. However I create something so brand New and so creative, that yes I created my own words that is unique and origional. I do not need those two words because I made my own words that can easily replace theses too. so yes there are creatures with horns and wings however their names are so distinctive and unique, and defines these creations to beautiful origional creations. All will be reviled when my creations get out in books and the entertainment industry. For now I remain hush hush. I'm in the process or protecting my creations ;)