Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv So what is the better MArvel film of this month?

SaburoDaimando

So what is the better MArvel film of this month?  

8 users have voted

1. 1. Best of the two Marvel films

• Avengers: Infinity War
    • Deadpool 2

A few weeks ago, Disney and MArvel had released a new Avengers film titled "Infinity War."  This introduces us to Thanos as the main villain and an all-star cast that's bigger than Captain America: Civil War.

But just recently, another Marvel film just hit theaters, published by 20th Century Fox: Deadpool 2, the sequel to 2016's surprise R-rated Hit.  

So here's the question for those who saw both films.  Which was the better film: Avengers: Infinity War, or Deadpool 2?

Infinity War is okay, to be honest, I only watched that just to see Proxima Midnight in action. Hehehehe. But personally, best Marvel movie for this month goes to Deadpool. Because of the comedy, drama, and action. And yeah, the 4rth Wall breaking too. XD

I haven't seen DP2 yet andI know it'll be awesome, but Avengers was just so epic, I don't see how DP2 could match it.  And although the Summer movie season hasn't started yet, I think Avengers will be the hit of the season.

Avengers was fantastic imo, and besides the fact that Deadpool literally just came out, I don’t know how to compare them since Deadpool is a whacky self parody of the genre 

• Brohoof 1

Avengers: Infinity War > Deadpool 2

Deadpool 2 was actually a massive disappointment considering it wasted the potential of most of its new characters for the sake of a dumb dark joke, parts of it were cringeworthy and not funny at all, a specific scene at the end goes on for way too long and the story was so predictable I could see the ending coming a mile off. The film didn't have the depth of the original nor did it switch between it's humorous and dark tones very well. The villain was also incredibly weak and forgettable.

Infinity War, on the other hand, juggled a massive amount of characters perfectly and told an extremely compelling story with one of the best villains ever. I also didn't see Infinity War's ending coming and it genuinely surprised me. I felt the emotional weight of each death and that no character was truly safe.

Overall, Infinity War was vastly superior to Deadpool 2.

• Brohoof 1

yeah def infinity war > deadpool 2

like it could be the best deadpool movie ever it couldn't ever pass the infinity war -.- like impossible :yay:

but tbh i think deadpool 2 was a good movie better than the first one i think (the pinkie pie joke was awesome xD) well i won't say spoiler but story of deadpool 2 was way better than the first one, although i don't watch deadpool to see the plot xD

• Brohoof 1