Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Places to Look into

Sarius Trusdale

In case no one figured it out, I'm a fan voice actor, comic dubber and a dramatic reader (though I only did one so far). So this is why I made a post about a sound effect (which is resolved now) that was changed to a voice actors wanted post. But so far, this hasn't been working well for me.

So the main issue here is; I'm not sure where else to turn to. I have tried contacting various voice actresses among the community and the reason I was asking voice actresses is I'm currently in need of someone who can voice Twilight Sparkle. One person people might know that I have tried to talk to, is ObabScribbler. I also tried seeking voice actors on a website called castingcallclub. Both have bore fruitless results.

Now the question I ask now is; Does anyone know a site, forum or person that can help me find some voice actors and actresses I can collab with for comic dubs and dramatic readings?

This can be a General Discussion since I might not be the only one who wants to know.

Not well enough, but I have had collabs with Scribbler, Gina M and AnimeLodie. I'm literally just starting off.

No, I didn't offer. I prefer to do this stuff for fun and not profit. This is more of a hobby.

Depends on what requests you're talking about. If you mean the requests to the people I mentioned, at least 2 months.