Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

200th Episode Idea - Behind the Scenes!

FlareGun45

Here's something no one in the fandom has thought of for episode 200, a behind the scenes episode with the actual characters of the show talking about their roles!

Like Pinkie saying she needs to drink sodas a day to keep hyper, Starlight talking about how much hate she gets when people think she's a main character, Spike talking about Spikeabuse, Chrysalis saying how thrilled she was when the staff said she was coming back as an antagonist in the season 6 finale, the characters talk about the villain reformings, Sunset Shimmer saying why she never appears in the series, and other stuff like that!

There would of course be an actual story in the episode with a moral,  but this would be a really fun episode to have! What would you think of a behind the scenes episode? :D

• Brohoof 3

Well that sounds like fun! :ooh:

I think that may even be better than the "Slice of Life" episode that we got back in season five. Maybe for some extra gags they can throw in "Deleted scenes" of things such as set lights popping, characters forgetting their lines, and so on :D

It will surly have more of an aware feel to it, as right now it seems like the characters (Expect for maybe Pinkie Pie) don't realize that they're in a TV show.  

• Brohoof 2

Oh my yes! This neds to happen, and maybe we can have Luna complaining about how she was robbed of her season 1 spotlight and Trixie bragging about how she was brought back mainly due to being a fan favorite (we all know that was the reason). And maybe Discord can get a Star Trek reference, just for all of the John Delance fans in the audience. (I know KP would like that)

• Brohoof 1

oh that would be bloody wonderful! and maybe a little mate-game with him having John Delance for a co-host.  Sweet Luna, this can't be a 200th episode, this has to be a movie or a mini-series that pops out a new sequel or season after every FIM season

• Brohoof 1

That's actually a pretty good idea and I'm surprised the writers haven't chosen to go with it themselves.

• Brohoof 2