Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SparkleSan79

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, SparkleSan79 said:

Okay!  The following ponies are ready!  Sorry for the delays due to either bad weather or high temps:

@Totally Nye:  I have all four Skyrim OCs for you.  It only took me a little over an hour to complete.  Let me know what you think!  ;)

Skyrim_Ponies.png.b3b6c1d9d0b2c0cf1e10d3f2d6186be5.png

You gave me a name for the unnamed, thanks! It fits her character. :D I really love the sprites!

2 hours ago, Heart Star said:

Hey, um...I've decided I would like some more sprites...so...could you make some sprites of Cappy, Vanilla Speckles, Spectrum Bolt, and Astral Knight?

Original Cappy.png

Vanilla Speckles.png

Spectrum Bolt.png

Astral Knight.png

Sure!  I think I can pull that off.  ;)

1 minute ago, Rosebuds said:

only if you're up for it, no rush.

my Rosebud with the pegasus flight versions of the sprites?

thank you! 

I can make those for you.  That's next on my list.  B) :D

@Heart Star:  I have your sprite sheet ready for you!  Took me a couple of days to finish up.  I also managed to get both the flying and aura sprites in there.  Here it is!!  Let me know what you think.  ;)

Cappy_And_Friends.png.58498e5e889e3325a0f58da833217c14.png

@Rosebuds:  Your flying sprite sheet of your OC is all set!  Took me 25 minutes to complete!  Let me know what you think!  B):mlp_smug:

Rosebud_Flying.png.8554f47c06b52dda2916bf197dce0e1d.png

Hope you like these, and have fun!!  :D

(edited)
On 7/9/2018 at 10:12 PM, SparkleSan79 said:

@Rosebuds:  Your flying sprite sheet of your OC is all set!  Took me 25 minutes to complete!  Let me know what you think!  B):mlp_smug:

Rosebud_Flying.png.8554f47c06b52dda2916bf197dce0e1d.png

Hope you like these, and have fun!!  :D

once again you don't disappoint these look great! :love:

Edited by Rosebuds

@SincereSpark:  Your pony sprites are all set for you!  Took me a little more than an hour to create.  I even managed to add the aura and the suited versions of the sprites to this.  Let me know what you think!  ;)

Turnaround.png.203c0ac1c7a3800c329b94ea33922d1a.png

@Twisted Cyclone:  Your sprites are ready!!  These took me almost an hour to create, including the flying sprites.  Hope I got the right colors for her.  Let me know what you think.  :mlp_smug:

Twisted_Cyclone.png.b68256e66625952006cf5bb80f98def7.png

Hope you like these sprites, guys!!  :D

Just now, SparkleSan79 said:

@SincereSpark:  Your pony sprites are all set for you!  Took me a little more than an hour to create.  I even managed to add the aura and the suited versions of the sprites to this.  Let me know what you think!  ;)

@Twisted Cyclone:  Your sprites are ready!!  These took me almost an hour to create, including the flying sprites.  Hope I got the right colors for her.  Let me know what you think.  :mlp_smug:

She looks SO CUTE! :D

Thank you!

1 hour ago, SparkleSan79 said:

I very much do! They look amazing, thank you so much for your hard work and for giving him the suit! I love it :D

(edited)

@Ezerona:  Here you go!!  Took me 35 minutes to complete!  Hope I did her justice and the colors came out right.  I'm very pleased with how she came out.  Let me know what you think, and have fun!!  :D;)

Blueberry_Muffin.png.599ef0aed07fbbcea5a053743c0117ec.png

Edited by SparkleSan79

59 minutes ago, SparkleSan79 said:

@Ezerona:  Here you go!!  Took me 35 minutes to complete!  Hope I did her justice and the colors came out right.  I'm very pleased with how she came out.  Let me know what you think, and have fun!!  :D;)

Blueberry_Muffin.png.599ef0aed07fbbcea5a053743c0117ec.png 

AH SHES PERFECT! Thank you! <3