Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Emperor Azurailo

(edited)

Greetings, everyone! Welcome to the Trains Empire! :) 

I shall present myself: I am Emperor Blu Traincrown, and I rule this Empire. 

I heard I was about to have questions to answer, so please ask! :) 

Emperor Blu Traincrown Imperial Throne.png

Edited by Emperor Blu Traincrown

19 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Greetings, everyone! Welcome to the Trains Empire! :) 

I shall present myself: I am Emperor Blu Traincrown, and I rule this Empire. 

I heard I was about to have questions to answer, so please ask! :) 

Emperor Blu Traincrown Imperial Throne.png

How did you get the job?

(edited)
On 5/19/2018 at 7:23 AM, SwitchGuy2018 said:

How did you get the job?

I stopped the two Kingdoms I am ruling now in an Empire from fighting in a war.

Just before their armies reach each other, I interveined and convinced them not to fight, as violence does not solve issues.

I afterwards found the issue which would have been source of a war: The Renewable Energies Kingdom was accusing the Kingdom of Trains not to care about the environment, which was false. So I suggested that instead of fighting each other, both Kingdoms should work together, as they complete themselves: The Trains Kingdom needed more ecologistic energies, and the Renewable Energies Kingdom needed a better railway network.

To thank me from saving members of their families, both Kingdoms' people recognized me as Emperor of both Kingdoms, reunited in the Trains Empire. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

I stopped the two Kingdoms I am ruling now in an Empire from fighting in a war.

Just before their armies reach each other, I interveined and convinced them not to fight, as violence does not solve issues.

I afterwards found the issue which would have been source of a war: The Renewable Energies Kingdom was accusing the Kingdom of Trains not to care about the environment, which was false. So I suggested that instead of fighting each other, both Kingdoms should work together, as they complete themselves: The Trains Kingdom needed more ecologistic energies, and the Renewable Energies Kingdom needed a better railway network.

To thank me from saving members of their families, both Kingdoms' people recognized me as Emperor of both Kingdoms, reunited in the Trains Empire. :) 

So, let me guess on the shied on the flag in your signature. The train represents the Kingdom of Trains and the Green oval with the the white arrow represents the Renewable Energies Kingdom, am I right?

Signature.png.dac58dc4ce3c2f93a50a52919b8a00c5.png.41f3d29f50a0079b85864d5ea08661fe.png

Edited by SwitchGuy2018

(edited)
On 5/19/2018 at 7:42 AM, SwitchGuy2018 said:

So, let me guess on the shied on the flag in your signature. The train represents the Kingdom of Trains and the Green oval with the the white arrow represents the Renewable Energies Kingdom, am I right?

You are completely right! The Trains Empire is a unification of those two Kingdoms. :)

So not being big on war, what military you do have is strictly defensive. So in the event of an invasion, how would you maintain a supply chain after artillery took out your railways, and does the Train's Empire have a navy?

(edited)
On 5/19/2018 at 4:25 PM, SharpWit said:

So not being big on war, what military you do have is strictly defensive.

Well, yes, you're right, we are a pacifist nation. >_> 

how would you maintain a supply chain after artillery took out your railways

Every house has a 2 month emergency food supply stock. And we also have full emergency supply stores in the cities. They are really hard to be noticed by strangers of the Empire. :) 

does the Train's Empire have a navy?

Indeed, we have >_> 

We have the Trains Empire Earth Armed Forces (T.E.E.A.F.), the Rail Imperial Air Force (R.I.A.F.) and the Trains Empire Imperial Navy! (T.E.I.N.) :proud:

(edited)
On 5/19/2018 at 6:24 PM, SwitchGuy2018 said:

Would you consider me an ambassador between the Changeling Kingdom and the Trains Empire?

Indeed, I will! I'll need to meet King Thorax someday, to establish our two countries' friendship! :ooh:

From now on, I hereby decree that Changeling Will Guide is the Ambassador between the Changeling Kingdom and the Trains Empire! >_> 

Just now, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Indeed, I will! I'll need to meet King Thorax someday, to establish our two countries' friendship! :ooh: 

King Thorax is one of the nicest Leaders and is very mature even if softspoken. After students from several different kingdoms and nations including Thorax's went missing, While all the other leaders are threatening to go to war with Equestria and each other unless their students are found, Thorax doesn't blame anyone and wants to avoid a war.

(edited)
On 5/19/2018 at 6:31 PM, SwitchGuy2018 said:

King Thorax is one of the nicest Leaders and is very mature even if softspoken. After students from several different kingdoms and nations including Thorax's went missing, While all the other leaders are threatening to go to war with Equestria and each other unless their students are found, Thorax doesn't blame anyone and wants to avoid a war.

True. That's why I wish to meet him, as he is as kind as me. :) 

(edited)
On 5/19/2018 at 6:34 PM, Yamet said:

So dumb question, but why is your empire called "the trains empire"?

No, it's not dumb at all! On the contrary, it could be interesting to see why the Empire is named as such :) 

The Trains Empire got its name from its advanced railway network. :) 

25 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

No, it's not dumb at all! On the contrary, it could be interesting to see why the Empire is named as such :) 

The Trains Empire got its name from its advanced railway network. >_> 

Kinda reminds me of Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks a bit. Doesn't it?

26 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

The Trains Empire got its name from its advanced railway network. >_> 

Alright, but why? No offense, but it seems a bit silly to name an empire after it's railway network.

(edited)
On 5/19/2018 at 7:07 PM, Yamet said:

Alright, but why? No offense, but it seems a bit silly to name an empire after it's railway network.

Well, the Trains Empire wasn't just named after its railway network, but because its founder, me,  decided to call it like that. :twi: 

Spoiler

OOC: I called the Trains Empire like that because I'm a big trainfan

On 5/19/2018 at 7:05 PM, SwitchGuy2018 said:

Kinda reminds me of Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks a bit. Doesn't it?

Sorry. What is "Legend of Zelda"? :confused:

3 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Well, the Trains Empire wasn't just named after its railway network, but because its founder, me,  decided to call it like that. :twi:  

Hide contents

OOC: I called the Trains Empire like that because I'm a big trainfan

Sorry. What is "Legend of Zelda"? :confused: 

A Video Games series that I guess doesn't get releases in France.

(edited)
On 5/19/2018 at 8:45 PM, SwitchGuy2018 said:

A Video Games series that I guess doesn't get releases in France.

France? You mean Prance, right? :twi:

Also, I can't get myself interested in video games, as I'm very often busy with managing the economy, tax and all business like that. :ooh:

• 8 months later...

(In-character)

Will Guide: My Emperor, we've been married for a while. What is it about me and my Changeling counterpart that made you want us to be your Prince Consort?