Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP G5 Reboot share your point of View.

RaphLuna

By the sounds of it. it is a fusion between MLP and Esquestrian Girls. Maybe this will have a better story.. Don't Know. Shrugs.

www.fimfiction.net/blog/352841…

Megan is Madly in Love with horses..    I can understand loving horses, however being in Love with them? Creepy…

An interdemention they get sucked into? WHAT THE HECK. How the hay did it get there.

Why are they talking about matching outfits with accessories? For ages 3 to Seven.

Shirtless spike pours water over himself in slow motion as doves fly away from the area.’’ Get a shirt…!  I feel they are trying to sexualize the very young minds of children.

Sugar Cube Corner Play Set. I thought this was supposed to be a plot not an Advertisement sequence.

Sweetie Bells Gum Drop Play House Set. Why more Advertisment?

Swimsuit Bonnet outfits. Sea ponies and Mer Mares undersea Castle playset. More Products to sell.

Dream Castle Playset. More stuff to sell

Clestia speaks ‘’A thousands years since’’’ blah blah blah makes no sense I’m confused. Only thing I got her sister Luna Jealous, turns to dark side.

Spears dripping golden fire what he heck.

King sombra Huh, I thought he had a thing for Radiant hope in the MLP comics.

Sundance had a vision of an earth like creature what the heck.

However I have issues with Sundance kissing Megan on the Mouth. Are they trying to be politically correct that it is ok to carry on intimate relationship between humans and Animals? .. GROSSS… Vomits in Barf Bag.

They bond just like that creepy, have fancy tea parties together at dream castle.very girly beaviour. LAME.

Blah blah play sets… more stuff to sell.

Violence  Sundance eyes gouged out what the heck  mutation ok for preschoolers and tots to see…

Twilight is a unicorn  that should make the fans happy.

Burn and bleed the trolls with magic..

Mega Megan. Cheap Knock off of Mega Man. This could be a cheap knock off of Rainbow Bright too..

Bloody battle for juniors?  weird they talk about merchandise for ages 3 to 7 yet the series has so much gore content.  

Dark crystal castle shattered leaving in its destructive path a bloody mess…

The other ponies eyes heal and grow back except sundances ? Maybe this enhances the rest of her senses I guess.

Sombra close to death. Guess he is going to get kicked off fast from the show.  Boooo. Sombra is Cool.

Spike the human gets transformed to a dragon ? . Dragons are natural enemies of ponies. Weird show…

Celestial welcomes them the rest of the kingdoms don’t trust them….

Pony prisoners return with jewel eyes..  Suspicious. Trying to follow but so hard..

Twinkle eye ponied can only see strange things others can not see. One goes ma

Sound like they are obsessed pimping out the crap wave of merchandise.  Plus being politically correct at the same time. Boooo..

Their concept art got leaked, however not final. Yet if real concept art, looks like they are trying to rip off the designs from the fan base.

I give this a F, why it is just another sloppy show, exclusively designed to pimp out a massive wave or toys and merchandise to sell. To those who love the MLP Franchise, 

Who knows I could be wrong, however Hasbro is more obsessed in selling stuff and slapping  story together. The fact their plot references merchandise so much proves my theory..

However everyone has their own, please feel free tp share you firs hoofs point of view

Thank You. 

I'm gonna wait and see, much like I did with Equestria Girls and the movie.  If I like it, I'll watch.  If not, I wont.  Simple as that. I'm not gonna base anything on speculation and 'what-ifs.'

Uhhh... This blog you linked was posted in 2014, which was almost 4 years ago now... Safe to say this is false lol.

Just now, Key Sharkz said:

Uhhh... This blog you linked was posted in 2014, which was almost 4 years ago now... Safe to say this is false lol.

Thank Goodness its Fake G4 is doing well, hope they get more into the story, it feels like the mlpfim tv series is going around a merry go round. 

Just now, RaphLuna said:

Thank Goodness its Fake G4 is doing well, hope they get more into the story, it feels like the mlpfim tv series is going around a merry go round. 

While the blog is fake we do know for a fact that G4 is ending soon. Next year is the last season.

So in short: the show IS ending, but this blog is not depicting what is going to ACTUALLY happen when it does. What will happen when Season 9 ends is still up in the air.

Just now, Longhaul said:

I'm gonna wait and see, much like I did with Equestria Girls and the movie.  If I like it, I'll watch.  If not, I wont.  Simple as that. I'm not gonna base anything on speculation and 'what-ifs.'

Yup hopefully they make the mlpFim TV series more interesting feels like it is stuck on one of those merry go rounds.  home shows are great some Wow however many are Meh, and the rest change to different channel. Everyone has different taste I guess.

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, RaphLuna said:

Yup hopefully they make the mlpFim TV series more interesting feels like it is stuck on one of those merry go rounds.  home shows are great some Wow however many are Meh, and the rest change to different channel. Everyone has different taste I guess.

Very true, and mostly why I wait and see for myself, rather than relying on what others think or say about something.

All shows go through a period where they seem stuck in a rut, but maybe they're saving the big guns for Season 9, send it off with some flash and glory...time will tell.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...