Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SALUTATION!!!!!

Silly Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found it through Equestria Daily

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Cuz' i love the music and toys and the characters of the show first. So i started watching it and then i've fell for it :)

Hmm, truth is i don't really know how i should introduce myself. So the basic go first, my name is Silent Notes (diz not my real name tho :v ), call me as Silent or Silly Pony are both OK. And my English is not really good, so for that reason, i also hope you guys could fix my grammar mistakes, please :) ??? And finally, i wish you guys have a good day.

Psss, actually i really enjoy shipping in My little pony :v

• Brohoof 8

Hello there! Welcome to the MLP Forums where we bronies gather round, role play and discuss about everything.

We hope you'll have a wonderful time here. Don't forget to ask us if you need anything. ;)

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Welcome to the MLP forums @Silly Pony! Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here with us. Have fun making new friends!

And don't worry about grammar too much, people will ask if they don't quite get what you meant. (it happens to me all the time :lie::lol:)

Edited by Divine plywood
  • Brohoof 4

31 minutes ago, Silly Pony said:

@Rikifive i'm from Viet Nam. Do you know that country? The one looks like an S ?

More or less, I've heard about that country many times. :P I'd say I recognize the name and stuff, but wouldn't say I know that country.:derp: 

Either way, this is really far, far away from where I live (Poland), interesting!^_^  

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome! :fluttershy: Your English is looking really good so far, there aren't any grammar corrections that need to be done here! :yay: And thank you, I hope you have an amazing day as well! :squee: I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! :kindness: 

• Brohoof 2

Hi Silent, welcome to the forums! :yay: Since you like shipping, I can say that many other people here also like it so many shipping discussions could be had. Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy the site!

Hello and welcome to the community, enjoy your stay here! :twi:

11 hours ago, Silly Pony said:

Cuz' i love the music and toys

I can't understand why people like the toys, they look creepy. :sunny:

• Brohoof 2

On 5/22/2018 at 12:57 AM, Kevin_Tang said:

I can't understand why people like the toys, they look creepy. :sunny:

Aww, but some of that looks really cute :wub:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Welcome to the forums, @Silly Pony:D It’s perfectly fine if your English isn’t all that great, there are plenty of folks around that have English as their second language. ;) 

Have fun making new friends! :) 

Edited by Rhythm Red
  • Brohoof 1