Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Original Character

Kevin Tang

(edited)

Ok, so after like 2 months of trying and asking for a digital drawing program, I finally decided to draw my of on the traditional media, the paper.

I know it doesn't have any colours, the mane looks weird, and the anatomy still looks not right, but hey it's still better than nothing right?

IMG_20180521_173825.jpg

Edited by Kevin_Tang

29 minutes ago, Kevin_Tang said:

Ok, so after like 2 months of trying and asking for a digital drawing program, I finally decided to draw my of on the traditional media, the paper.

I know it doesn't have any colours, the mane looks weird, and the anatomy still looks not right, but hey it's still better than nothing right?

IMG_20180521_173825.jpg

In my opinion, the hooves are the worst of your problems. Work on the rectangular shape, and make them more natural or don’t include any hoof lines at all. Other than that, I love it! You seem pretty talented, especially since eyes are hard to do. 

(edited)
5 minutes ago, King Dice said:

In my opinion, the hooves are the worst of your problems.

Yeah you're right, it looks weird. Glad that I didn't show my previous drawings to the internet! It's worse than that. Anyways, I'll change that right now

Edited by Kevin_Tang
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, SharpWit said:

What I'm curious about though is the choice of a checkered collar.

I am in school holiday now and next academic year is highschool, that checkered collar will be in my highschool uniform, so does the tie.

Also, I like wearing shirts and ties, they make me feels good when wearing them

Edited by Kevin_Tang
  • Brohoof 2