Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

Hello! I wanna do a couple free icons for ya'll, but I don't wanna get swamped with a ton of requests so Lets play a game!
I'll definitely try and do multiple rounds! each one will be a different game, so keep an eye out!

The Prizes for each game will be a simple flat color icon of a character of your choice (can be OC or canon).
I can draw ponies, furries, and human(oid)s

Spoiler

5b02d0980109c_NewCanvasjdshalkhdgfl.png.9da99742a54d6069c86fb4b78821a912.png

5b02d002b331d_PvtCerberusicon.png.1d543627cc522f153843cda8abd1aca4.png5b02d012e20de_sugardoodleicon.jpg.c2ab900547c19864aa5b2c1c1cc1fcbf.jpg

(Game #1)
Today's Game is: Guess my favorite color(s)!

I'll do two free icons for this. One for the person who guess my favorite color, and one for the person who guesses my second favorite color!
THIS IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE! So if multiple people guess the right answer then The FIRST person who guessed it is the winner!

It's ONE (1) entry per person.

The Game ends in 24 Hours (5/22 9AM-CST)

please include the following information in your comment for your entry to count:

Answer:
You're icon reference(s):
[please make sure to keep your reference(s) under spoiler]
Game #:

Edited by StrawberryOverlord
forgot the time limit

Answer: I'm going to guess anything between blue and red there is a massive spectrum of pinks and purples ;)

Referance:

JPEG_20180130_233303.thumb.jpg.1a766dfaef277cb64bf611fad13f79a1.jpg

Game#: 1

Answer: Light Pink
Icon Reference:

Spoiler

thumb.jpeg latest?cb=20170412195824

Game #1

(edited)

Thank you to Ya'll who participated!

First place winner is @PathfinderCS who was the most accurate shade wise with Light Pink.

No one really guessed my second favorite color, which was Green, but @Califorum was the closest, with Yellow!

I'll be posting your prizes as soon as I'm done!

Edited by StrawberryOverlord

3 hours ago, StrawberryOverlord said:

Thank you to Ya'll who participated!

First place winner is @PathfinderCS who was the most accurate shade wise with Light Pink.

No one really guessed my second favorite color, which was Green, but @Califorum was the closest, with Yellow!

I'll be posting your prizes as soon as I'm done!

Wow, I didn't actually think I would get it right. But, thank you very much! I look forward to seeing what you will make of my request.

• The topic was locked