Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Tempest Shadow

Dragulia

(edited)

IMG_0912.thumb.PNG.d02a40d0388986d7d761a0d161d3f8ce.PNG

Based on my idea "Stormquestria" 

The Storm King keeps his promise to Tempest Shadow and restores her horn. However her new horn infects her mind, making her loyal and power hungry(she's been brainwashed to believing she has always been loyal to the king) The Storm army captures the Mane 5 and Spike. But The Storm King says.

"It's just aswell. Your plan failed but it was cunning, I could use that, I am after all, an equal opportunity oppressor."

He brainwashes them all including Spike! 

After the "Battle for Canterlot", Tempest was promoted to "General" and is seen as second, only to the Storm King himself in terms of "The Storm Kingdom", or as it's sometimes called "Stormquestria".

Made for me by deviant artist, Chedx.

https://chedx.deviantart.com/

Edited by Dragulia

4 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Good very good how about your 

General Tempest Shadow: Now that I've collected the next few fresh batches of battalions, I'm feeling phenomenal, including six students who caught my intrest.

Just now, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Hmmmmm okay so what are you guys doing

General Tempest Shadow: (was confused as Comander Twilight was well versed in the Kingdom's plans, but decided to go with it) Well, at the moment, me and my new batches of troops will be heading back up to the northern frontline, hopefully finally taking the entire continent by the end of the year.