Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunrose Petal

Well I think they both are popular though I think video review that is done well gathers more attention. Mainly because making a complete aesthetic experience with audio out of a review is significantly harder than just typing up a review and posting it on blog. 

Though you can add some of those elements in blog too. You can also make  both blog and video so that they complement each other.

both can be effective, but a video is more visually stimulating and your chances of getting views is greater. Blogs and videos have two different audiences, after all.

Hmmm okay, is there any MLP bloggers in the community? As much as I love youtube, I'm much more into the blogosphere and I don't really see anyone else in the MLP community in that niche, they all seem to be on youtube. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sunrose Petal said:

Hmmm okay, is there any MLP bloggers in the community? As much as I love youtube, I'm much more into the blogosphere and I don't really see anyone else in the MLP community in that niche, they all seem to be on youtube. 

Most bloggers I know are mostly or heavily focused on visual representation of their content. I haven't really heard any independent pure text review blogs outside of EqD.