Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Halo 6,what should happen?

Thorgir the Mighty

(edited)

Ok so I started this thread because so we can chat on what SHOULD be added and what NEEDS to be removed. Like for example,Co-op needs to come back (obviously) and wall running,spartan charge,etc,should be removed along with reqs.

These are most likely not gonna happen,but hey,who knows! And let’s just chat about the “Perfect Halo” and “Goodtimes” and the perfect AI of the Golden Ages of Halo! I’ll discuss my topics first.

Remove list:

Reqs

Microtransactions

The art style

Offline features

The special abilities (spartan charge,ground pound,etc)

sprint (Halo does NOT need sprint!)

ADS (Seriously,this made halo 5 feel like a CHEAP COD GAME)

Those Friggin’ Forerunners! (Need I say more?)

The plastic armor,and the helmets that look like a GoPro is attached

loadouts

Locke,and the Red team (except buck)

Return list:

Dual Wield (maybe?)

Good,clever maps that are made,not ripped from the campaign (The pit,Valhalla,Bloodgulch,etc)

Co-Op,splitscreen

LAN Party’s! (remember those?)

Classic Halo artstyle with a twist! Like the Gen3 MKVI MJOLNIR Already in Halo 5,that armor was awesome. Just imagine Chief,wearing his original armor with a little more modern twist to it.(or not,I’m good either way)

Firebombs

Armor that’s unlocked by achievements (halo 3 EOD Armor,remember that?)

ODSTs

More Marines

Playable Elites! (With customizable armor of course!)

the CE magnum bug (I still remember one shotting a hunter with a magnum)

More Arbiter

Definitely more chief

Skulls! (Add new ones too! Maybe even a skull where chiefs voice sounds like Microsoft Sam! Yknow,the Arby n Chief voice!)

fully customizable armor

New Features list:

Playable brutes (maybe?)

A harder difficulty (I know there’s an unofficial “Mythic” mode but imagine an actual difficulty on this)

A better campaign

Kill a 343 employee,get Recon

thats all I can think of,share your thoughts!

Bonus:

Locke: Chief I’m placing you under arrest for running from the UNSC!

*Sam Skull Active*

Chief: lololololololololololol I wil baet ur asz lok

Buck: What did he say?

Edited by Nightmare Terror

Topic moved into Media Discussion as it does not showcase a game/app of your own creation. ^^

Your list was quite throrough and by following that we might have good ol' Halo 3 experience in our hands. But Halo's story and artstyle have gone too far that they could just reset it... So Locke, Red team, forerunners and evil-overlord-Cortana are things we unfortunately still have to stomach in the future. Let's hope that story is this time better and that writers are able to dig themself out of that giant hole they dug themself in...

Since req packs and microtransactions aren't going anywhere anytime soon, I can only wish that they get rid of mircro-gambling and introduce system similar to Titanfall, where one can only buy cosmetics. But that's probably not going to happen either, that carbage is here to stay :okiedokieloki: 

I'm not fan of spartan abilities, but I could see them working (well, not working but not broke the game's sandbox) if they would be something similar than what we got in Reach, part-time power ups. Sprint and thrusters don't fit in Halo, but it's too late to try remove them, best they could do is to try limit their usage to the minimum. Reach nailed armor customization whereas Halo wars 2 was rather succesful mix of both old and new artsyle. Elements for great game are all there, but I fear that 343/Microsoft is still able to fuck things over... :scoots:

2 hours ago, Divine plywood said:

Your list was quite throrough and by following that we might have good ol' Halo 3 experience in our hands. But Halo's story and artstyle have gone too far that they could just reset it... So Locke, Red team, forerunners and evil-overlord-Cortana are things we unfortunately still have to stomach in the future. Let's hope that story is this time better and that writers are able to dig themself out of that giant hole they dug themself in...

Since req packs and microtransactions aren't going anywhere anytime soon, I can only wish that they get rid of mircro-gambling and introduce system similar to Titanfall, where one can only buy cosmetics. But that's probably not going to happen either, that carbage is here to stay :okiedokieloki: 

I'm not fan of spartan abilities, but I could see them working (well, not working but not broke the game's sandbox) if they would be something similar than what we got in Reach, part-time power ups. Sprint and thrusters don't fit in Halo, but it's too late to try remove them, best they could do is to try limit their usage to the minimum. Reach nailed armor customization whereas Halo wars 2 was rather succesful mix of both old and new artsyle. Elements for great game are all there, but I fear that 343/Microsoft is still able to fuck things over... :scoots:

Yepp let’s just hope they don’t F halo any further. Dang you Bill Gates and your rush to be rich.

At least halo 3s and Reach’s servers are still up...along with a FIXED mcc

• Brohoof 1

One thing I forget to mention were those hideous armors that marines use in newer games, expecially medics with their red and white variants :eww: If there's one thing I never want to see again, those monstrosities are damn close to the first place, losing only for Arby's redesign :baconmane:

The series should die, no one cares about Halo anymore, it's a franchise that became garbage the moment Bungie left.

• Brohoof 1

the thing i want more than anything is for there to be a proper replacement for the Flood, seriously after they were gone we lost the BIG enemy of halo. The foe that human and Covenant alike fought against, i miss that and these Proetheans weren't that replacement, they seem like sidegrades for the covenant.

also i want my SMG back along with the dual wield

and while we're at it let's get that carbine back

also i want the brutes to come back with their weapons and vehicles, also i want the drones to come back

also i KNOW the Prophets aren't extinct and from the wiki, the fact they managed a stable war against the elites means they can fight. so let's get them in on this while we're at it

i want more skulls

MORE ARBITER

maybe a few side missions where we can play as other covenant races like hunters and jackals

we must be able to play as an elite

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

The series should have just died after Reach came out honestly. 343 clearly can't make Halo better than Call of Duty anymore (which is getting more and more pathetic), and 4 games plus ODST was more than enough for the series to just have stopped.

Edited by Barik
Yeah, there would have been unresolved plot issues if they stopped at Halo 4...

halo 3, Reach and ODST was plenty for me

it would have given a perfect end to the story, a fallen tragic tian of a hero, a promising future, past villains redeemed, the Flood are gone (seriously how can a halo game happen without them while having chief in it as well?), the 2 true villains being the Flood and the Prophet of truth are gone

what else needed to happen?

21 hours ago, kaiser5578 said:

halo 3, Reach and ODST was plenty for me

it would have given a perfect end to the story, a fallen tragic tian of a hero, a promising future, past villains redeemed, the Flood are gone (seriously how can a halo game happen without them while having chief in it as well?), the 2 true villains being the Flood and the Prophet of truth are gone

what else needed to happen?

Nothing.

they made Cortana evil,created those freakin Forerunners and they ruined the art style. This reminds me of this time I argued with a 343 fanboy on Twitter.

Bungie & 343 should co-develop the game

Get rid of that Aim assist BS they added in 5

Bring back the motherf****ing Needle Rifle

Include a hugely expanded campaign mode with much higher difficulty settings and larger open battlefileds

Improve the graphical details (polygon counts, texture res, lighting, etc)

Make sure it remains 60fps locked on all consoles including base Xbone hardware

^Pretty much all I can think of atm

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...