Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art I need help with this art!

Kitty_Cat

Its not mlp in any way so I put this here. Plz move if necessary.

So uhhhh I feel like Im missing something in this picture... What do I add? A background? Something below her? Something above her?

What?!?!

652FF45E-C0BA-4BA5-8CA1-E7747B1099C6.png

• Brohoof 1

I think this is beautiful an honest representation of the emotion and feeling based on the context that was laid out at the creating of this work.  It is not something that many artists can achieve not even some professionals. It is something that doesn't come from practice. It comes from your heart and your soul.

It is when you pour yourself into the art and give everything you have in it. You are not afraid. That is something I strive for as an artist and sometimes i am able to witness such art and it really warms my heart to see it :)

So my advice is that you should follow your heart in this art and if you feel that something is not right it will show itself to you if you stay true to your heart and art :).

Bless you my friend this art has really  brought a smile on my face thank you for sharing this :)

As for the question I cannot personally judge the art if I don't know the intention and circumstances that brought it to its creation I think those are important aspects in shaping the picture.

As adding details to the picture can really affect it's message. And giving advice without fully grasping the situation behind the art could damage the message and context.

• Brohoof 1