Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think Daybreaker will ever make a return?

CaptainJinx99

3 minutes ago, JCKane said:

My 'spoiler' preference really does depend on a lot of factors.  But in this case, I try not to find out about the main plots of episodes... and what you put, gives me a good idea of what may or will go down for the plot of the episode, in which case I feel is a spoiler.

But let's not get off topic :P

Which is really, I think it is possible for Daybreaker to show up again.  There's various reasons on how it could be done, including my theory and your typical brain washing or alternate dimension/timeline possibilities.

Which tbh, it did make me a little sad on Season 5's finale... I would of loved them to expand a few of those alternate timelines... which sadly, it's not the only time I had wished they'd of extended parts of the episodes, though I do understand why.

Included in this is Twilight using the memory spell on her friends in Season 2 ep 2, which I would of enjoyed seeing a more extended versions of her trying to get them fixed, like with the first one.  The other was during the season 3 finale which I would of enjoyed a more extended version of each of them helping fix the problems for their friends (like fluttershy's did) but I understand at the time it may have been the series finale... and I do like the song nonetheless :)

Alright then, back on topic it is (we really derailed there for a while eh? :P )

I don't believe that DB will return. She was just a fabrication of a ponies mind and even Celestia says she will never exist again.
Perhaps if there more seasons past Season 9 I would change my mind, but with so little time left I am sceptical.

Then again anything is possible.

3 minutes ago, JCKane said:

It's only rumor on when the series will end.  So you never really know.

What do you mean by a rumour?

1 minute ago, Tenebrae said:

Alright then, back on topic it is (we really derailed there for a while eh? :P )

I wouldn't say we fully derailed.  As my talk of my theory for Celestia's past was in accordance to explain a possible way for her to come back again.

2 minutes ago, Tenebrae said:

Perhaps if there more seasons past Season 9 I would change my mind, but with so little time left I am skeptical.

Which is a rumor.  Not confirmed.  Not saying it's impossible.. but it's still a rumor.

1 minute ago, JCKane said:

I wouldn't say we fully derailed.  As my talk of my theory for Celestia's past was in accordance to explain a possible way for her to come back again.

Which is a rumor.  Not confirmed.  Not saying it's impossible.. but it's still a rumor.

Well considering we went from possible DB reappearances, to DB's existence, to Celestia's past, to Equestrian physics, to NM's plot induced incompetence, to Human magic rules, to spoiler apologies. It kinda feels like we went off topic (just a tad :P ).

Are you sure its just a rumour. I thought it was confirmed by the developers as they planning on releasing Generation 5 in a few years.

Well considering we went from possible DB reappearances, to DB's existence, to Celestia's past, to Equestrian physics, to NM's plot induced incompetence, to Human magic rules, to spoiler apologies. It kinda feels like we went off topic (just a tad :P ).

Are you sure its just a rumour. I thought it was confirmed by the developers as they planning on releasing Generation 5 in a few years.

I just looked at it and got nothing but "Rumored this and that" links.

Just now, JCKane said:

I just looked at it and got nothing but "Rumored this and that" links.

Hmmm. Maybe you are right. However a lot of popular MLP youtubers are fairly adamant about this so it felt like more then just a rumour. Not that I am complaining mind you I want the show to go on. However with Generation 5 in the works its quite obvious that Gen4 will end soon.

Hmmm. Maybe you are right. However a lot of popular MLP youtubers are fairly adamant about this so it felt like more then just a rumour. Not that I am complaining mind you I want the show to go on. However with Generation 5 in the works its quite obvious that Gen4 will end soon.

A lot of popular youtubers thought Pokémon Stars was going to be for the Nintendo Switch.. and they were wrong too.

But as said, it's still possible.  But I'm not seeing it as fact nor using it as the basis for theories when it's only a rumor.

And with it ending I'm mixed.. for starters I JUST got into the MLP:FIM community... only for it to end :'(  Granted it'll be continueing with G5 as it seems is also part of the predictions but still :/

But at the same time, I feel like they've run out of ideas... that they're willing to do anyways.  So to help with the quality of the MLP Francise I could see them starting a new generation.  But still.

Not to mention Season 8/the movie opened the show up to WAY more possibilities and lore and what not... so they do that just to end the series 3 seasons later?  :/  Unless gen 5 sticks with the same universe but just shifts it's attention to other characters.

But that's a long list of things that's not on topic.. again. :D

1 minute ago, JCKane said:

A lot of popular youtubers thought Pokémon Stars was going to be for the Nintendo Switch.. and they were wrong too.

But as said, it's still possible.  But I'm not seeing it as fact nor using it as the basis for theories when it's only a rumor.

And with it ending I'm mixed.. for starters I JUST got into the MLP:FIM community... only for it to end :'(  Granted it'll be continueing with G5 as it seems is also part of the predictions but still :/

But at the same time, I feel like they've run out of ideas... that they're willing to do anyways.  So to help with the quality of the MLP Francise I could see them starting a new generation.  But still.

Not to mention Season 8/the movie opened the show up to WAY more possibilities and lore and what not... so they do that just to end the series 3 seasons later?  :/  Unless gen 5 sticks with the same universe but just shifts it's attention to other characters.

But that's a long list of things that's not on topic.. again. :D

I started taking an interest in MLP around the time of Season 3 and it has sort of been an on-off kind of relationship. As for the Community itself I only joined it 2 days ago :D .

According to the rumour Gen 5 will be targeted to a more mature audience, which may allow them to expand on things and introduce more complex ideas that were not simple enough for children. Who know really?

Being off topic is the best kind of topic :P 

3 hours ago, Tenebrae said:

I started taking an interest in MLP around the time of Season 3 and it has sort of been an on-off kind of relationship. As for the Community itself I only joined it 2 days ago :D .

According to the rumour Gen 5 will be targeted to a more mature audience, which may allow them to expand on things and introduce more complex ideas that were not simple enough for children. Who know really?

Being off topic is the best kind of topic :P 

We should really continue this else where :P

• Brohoof 1