Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching That Which Lays Beneath

CaptainJinx99

Hey everyone! So, this is an idea I've had for a REALLY long time, months at this point. I just never really got around to really putting it out there. :adorkable:

The basic premise is that a huge sinkhole in Ponyville reveals a humongous, underground labyrinth/tomb that had gone unnoticed in the many years that had passed since the town was built. However, after this happens, strange things begin to happen all around the town. Ponies going missing, sounds in the night, typical horror cliches :P and eventually, ponies are sent into the catacombs to try and discover the secrets that lay within it, as well as figure out what's exactly causing all the strange happenings around Ponyville. IE, those poor unlucky sods are the ponies we play in the RP.

I don't really have any sort of limit on how many people can join the RP, other than until I'm satisfied. Canon characters ARE allowed, excluding the princesses, though it's a first-come-first-serve basis.

If anyone's interested in this idea, or have any questions, hit me up! I really hope to try and get this idea off the ground, it's an idea I've been wanting to do for the longest time. :pinkie:

Canon Character Availability List

Twilight Sparkle: Available

Fluttershy: Available

Applejack: Available

Rainbow Dash: Available

Rarity: Available

Scootaloo: Available

Sweetie Belle: Available

Apple Bloom: Available

Spike: Taken by me :adorkable:

Other Canon Characters: PM me, I'll let you know if the one you have in mind is available or not.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/30/2018 at 10:10 PM, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Is this still happening?

Well, this is a little bit of a late reply, isn't it?

But yes! This IS still happening. I did have an 1x1 of this going on with someone else, but it's kind of died, soooo if you're still interesting in doing this, then sure. It is.

13 hours ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

@CaptainJinx99

I mean, Mike could always use some adventure.

Well, already then. Welcome aboard!

15 hours ago, woodchunks66 said:

OH OH ME ME PLEASE!:love:

this sound really cool!

Enthusiasm! I like it! Welcome aboard, uh, too! Just lemme know if you wanna use an OC, or a canon character.

Erm, probably should've made an app for OC's. Whoops.

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, CaptainJinx99 said:

Well, already then. Welcome aboard!

Enthusiasm! I like it! Welcome aboard, uh, too! Just lemme know if you wanna use an OC, or a canon character.

Erm, probably should've made an app for OC's. Whoops.

I dunno, does it matter a whole lot if I go with a OC?

On 7/23/2018 at 3:24 AM, Brobot said:

I dunno, does it matter a whole lot if I go with a OC?

Nah, it doesn't!

On 7/23/2018 at 6:04 AM, Lord Valtasar said:

It would be my first time roleplaying but i can play as Trixie if you'll have me

Sure, welcome aboard!

On 7/23/2018 at 1:00 AM, Pr0m4NV14 said:

@CaptainJinx99

So... Um.. are we waiting for enough people to sign up or something? Would a large enough search team be needed?

Yeah, we are. I'd say one more person should be enough.

On 7/23/2018 at 1:50 AM, Quinch said:

Here's a quick question, how realistic or dark are we planning to get here?

Uhhhh dark and realistic enough you prooobably wouldn't find it in the show, but nothing major or serious. And especially nothing that borders on breaking/breaks the rules.

1 minute ago, Brobot said:

Alright thanks! do you want me to send over my OC now or?

Yeah, sure, go right ahead! You can either post it here or send it to me through a message. Whatever you prefer.

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Brobot said:

Here you are my good sir, please mind the grammar errors:derp:

Well well well! Looks like he'll be a perfect addition to the expedition! :P

Now, like I said, we just need one more person then we can start! But if nobody joins up soon then, uh, we can just start one person short.

Hmmmm, if nobody ends up taking Twilight, I'll probably end up taking her too just so Spike can have a reason to go...

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, CaptainJinx99 said:

Hmmmm, if nobody ends up taking Twilight, I'll probably end up taking her too just so Spike can have a reason to go...

if it comes to that can I just take her?

On 7/29/2018 at 7:35 PM, Quinch said:

I am... tempted to join either as an ad-hoc hippogriff chgaracter...

Or Cheerilee.

Hey, you can join as whoever you want m8. Could join as background character 55 for all I care. :P 

• Brohoof 1