Yuu Xeno

(edited)

Aight, put the characters here, along with just the normal stuff for OOC's :P

Human Character

Name-Rhett Blake Bishop

Gender-Male

Age-29

Height-6'1/2

Appearance-Rhett has curly brown hair that reaches his shoulders, bright blue eyes and a soft, but serious face. He mostly wears some sort of flannel and blue jeans, along with black boots. He has a few scars, a small one across his nose and two on his back. Also, he has a tattoo sleeve down his right arm and a small hoop in each ear.

Personality-He is calm, usually being the smartest guy in the room. When he is confronted, he will try to work things out in a peaceful way if possible, but won't back down from the alternative. He has Aspergers, which makes it hard for him to communicate with new people and even harder to seem friendly, as years of surviving shaped him differently than before. However, he has the tendency to become enraged when someone makes fun of him, even if it was a joke. 

Gear-An M16A4 with a Comp-Aimpoint sight and a vertical fore-grip, and four magazines. An Ithca model 37 with a flashlight, and twenty-five 12 gauge shells. A Sig Sauer P226 with a supressor, and three magazines. Lastly, a forged steel Kukri, with an ergonomic handle and sheath.

Good Traits-Good with guns, knows how to cook, loves playing guitar. Has a nice way with words, like-able and very proficient in medicine.

Bad Traits:Has a bad knee, doesn't do good in hostile situations, and can't seem to get a good night's rest. He tends to get carried away, can be a little annoying at times and lots of nitpicks.

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight
Added IC

Just gonna... Yoink this form/character description... Whatever you call it from you :please:

Name-Peter Henderson

Gender-Male

Age-34

Height-5'11

Appearance-Peter has short and neatly combed black hair, rather lively emerald green eyes, and a soft face, one that makes him seem rather friendly just by looking at him. He usually doesn't wear anything too fancy, either a short or long sleeved t-shirt with jeans or sweatpants depending on the weather, along with sneakers or boots. Besides that, he also wears a pair of thick rimmed glasses. 

Personality-He's basically the definition of a nice guy. Polite, kind, and generally willing to help those in need, he's pretty easy going and rather approachable, generally liked by everyone he meets. He also is rather easily excitable, generally having an aura of energy coming off of him. Not literally, but you know what I mean. However, he does have a short temper, and can sometimes act before thinking. 

Gear-An MP5K with an ACOG sight, along with a suppressor and three magazines. A .44 Magnum with a speed loader and 30 bullets total for it. A simple fire axe, which he keeps attached to the side of his backpack when not using it.

Good Traits-Good with anything tech related and surprisingly proficient at close-quarters/melee combat, generally pretty likable and easy to get along with.

Bad Traits-Is practically blind without his glasses, and his short temper can lead to him getting into trouble, and say things he doesn't really mean. Isn't the most fit, though he isn't completely out of shape, either.

Erm, should I make one of these for my pony character too? I'm going to be using a canon character so

Sorry, it doesn't tell me that you responded. My bad :P Well, since they're canon, we shouldn't need to make a sheet for them. Unless I have no clue what the show's like (Which I do), then we should be fine with just the Humans. Also, we'll do a bit of story for the Humans first, then we'll switch to the ponies for a bit. What way should Twi and Aj arrive in the good ole Apocalyptic Earth? Teleportation? A rouge spell? Maybe just the wrath of the almighty Fausticorn?

Yeah, I do! I know they're not REALLY zombies, but... Eh, close enough. :grin:

Anyways, yeah. Something like the rage virus sounds perfect. Poor Twilight and Applejack are gonna have their work cut out for them :adorkable:

Oh, also, in reality, I don't know if the Rage Virus victims are dead or not, but in this, they're alive, just their brains are altered so much that they basically are. If that makes any sense. 

Now, this is where we do a cool switch. Your next post is Twilight doing whatever a purple horse does when doing a spell.

Sorry if I seem demanding. I just have really bad OCD and plus, I like writing fan-fiction. I did something like this once, and it was pretty neat. We can keep doing Rhett and Peter for a bit longer if you want, doesn't bother me...too bad at least :P