Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Calling ALL Artists! Help me bring my OC to life!

Stella Star

Greetings to all of you talented Ponies!

My name is Stella Star and i'm making my comeback to MLP Forums and im kick starting that by re-designing my OC...

So what I am requesting is if any available (and bored) artists out there would be interesting in drawing my OC! This will be a great way for me to restart my blog and to kick start the development of my newly designed OC.

Post your submission in the thread!

Accepting ANY and ALL submissions! No huge amount of effort or talent needed! Just want to see someone interpret my design and bring the OC to life!

Feel free to watermark your work!

Will follow back all individuals who submit, repost their drawing and of course give appropriate credit (as I always do)!

Direct message me for more details or if you have any questions/requests!

Heres some pictures of what she looks like:

ponyWithBackground.png.0effa7332b9ea584836edfecbfb70cc4.pnghiResPony.thumb.png.e9f667b9c19324f07bd9d22de84b297f.png

And here is her Cutie Mark:

cutiemrk.png.873f511cb329025f11a04722849b98a0.png

Description of Stella Star:

Stella Star is an Alicorn known for her psychic abilities and her extensive knowledge and skill in magic, witchcraft, astrology, spells, potions, healing and much more!

Mane: Two toned Flutter Shy styled hair. HEX codes for the exact colours: 5C00A3 / FF0084

Tail: Same colour scheme as the hair, no particular set design yet??? Just a long and voluminous tail with a light curl/wave

Body: Stella is slightly taller and thinner than the average pony...Midnight blue for the main body colour (HEX code: 080061 ), gradient type snout and exposed hooves, both the same light blue colour (HEX code: 9EA9FF)

Eyes: LEFT eye neon green (HEX code: 9BE835), RIGHT eye baby blue (HEX code: 66FFFA)

wings: No preference on the wings! Just as long as they are there LOL

Horn: Pointy, Alicorn styled horn - not too long but longer than the average unicorn horn.

Other: 2 gold leg rings on the upper back legs, green jewel the same colour as her left eye. And bunch of white freckles between her eyes pretty much on her forehead.

I look forward to see what you guys can put together for me!! 

Thanks!

(edited)
On 5/25/2018 at 2:53 AM, Stella Star said:

Greetings to all of you talented Ponies!

My name is Stella Star and i'm making my comeback to MLP Forums and im kick starting that by re-designing my OC...

So what I am requesting is if any available (and bored) artists out there would be interesting in drawing my OC! This will be a great way for me to restart my blog and to kick start the development of my newly designed OC.

Post your submission in the thread!

Accepting ANY and ALL submissions! No huge amount of effort or talent needed! Just want to see someone interpret my design and bring the OC to life!

Feel free to watermark your work!

Will follow back all individuals who submit, repost their drawing and of course give appropriate credit (as I always do)!

Direct message me for more details or if you have any questions/requests!

Heres some pictures of what she looks like:

ponyWithBackground.png.0effa7332b9ea584836edfecbfb70cc4.pnghiResPony.thumb.png.e9f667b9c19324f07bd9d22de84b297f.png

And here is her Cutie Mark:

cutiemrk.png.873f511cb329025f11a04722849b98a0.png

Description of Stella Star:

Stella Star is an Alicorn known for her psychic abilities and her extensive knowledge and skill in magic, witchcraft, astrology, spells, potions, healing and much more!

Mane: Two toned Flutter Shy styled hair. HEX codes for the exact colours: 5C00A3 / FF0084

Tail: Same colour scheme as the hair, no particular set design yet??? Just a long and voluminous tail with a light curl/wave

Body: Stella is slightly taller and thinner than the average pony...Midnight blue for the main body colour (HEX code: 080061 ), gradient type snout and exposed hooves, both the same light blue colour (HEX code: 9EA9FF)

Eyes: LEFT eye neon green (HEX code: 9BE835), RIGHT eye baby blue (HEX code: 66FFFA)

wings: No preference on the wings! Just as long as they are there LOL

Horn: Pointy, Alicorn styled horn - not too long but longer than the average unicorn horn.

Other: 2 gold leg rings on the upper back legs, green jewel the same colour as her left eye. And bunch of white freckles between her eyes pretty much on her forehead.

I look forward to see what you guys can put together for me!! 

Thanks!

I decided to try this, did some tweaking myself, didn't put clothes on her because well... lets be honest I'm doing this for free to be nice! So hope you like it, even if it's not specific! <3 

First one here is a ref sheet ,flat colored incase you needed it as a reference~

Spoiler

OCRefFLAT.thumb.png.56d2db49de9d1b398a8768257f39f528.png

This next one is shaded/lit and so on to make it look pretty and bring out more in her.  I  put the other eye, this was just a base I made for adoptables a while back, I used it for now since it was easier on me, especially after a long day of commissions. 

Anyway hope you like them, enjoy 

Spoiler

OCRef.thumb.png.db35a2a6127ee180f7e7d23ac4ca0990.png

I tweaked it a bit, but here ya go! Hope you like it!

Also, here is one with a splash colored bg , incase you wanted to use it for profile picture or background or on your about me and so on, idk, whatever you'd use it for! 

Spoiler

ocbg.thumb.png.ad04a2b97f66b25916db521732db93f3.png

Edited by Ezerona

5 hours ago, Ezerona said:

I decided to try this, did some tweaking myself, didn't put clothes on her because well... lets be honest I'm doing this for free to be nice! So hope you like it, even if it's not specific! <3 

First one here is a ref sheet ,flat colored incase you needed it as a reference~

Hide contents

OCRefFLAT.thumb.png.56d2db49de9d1b398a8768257f39f528.png

This next one is shaded/lit and so on to make it look pretty and bring out more in her.  I  put the other eye, this was just a base I made for adoptables a while back, I used it for now since it was easier on me, especially after a long day of commissions. 

Anyway hope you like them, enjoy 

Hide contents

OCRef.thumb.png.db35a2a6127ee180f7e7d23ac4ca0990.png

I tweaked it a bit, but here ya go! Hope you like it!

Also, here is one with a splash colored bg , incase you wanted to use it for profile picture or background or on your about me and so on, idk, whatever you'd use it for! 

Hide contents

ocbg.thumb.png.ad04a2b97f66b25916db521732db93f3.png

Wow! Thank you SO much Ezerona!!! You are so unbelievably talented i am OBSESSED... ill defiantly be sure to follow you and check out the rest of your art and OCs! Thank you so so much for working on this for me for FREE you are so kind! The colours are perfect and I adore the freckle detailing on Stella's face they look like stars and thats exactly what i was looking for -  Absolutely love it and cant wait to see more of your content! :pinkie::pinkie::pinkie: 

Hello!

I don't want to be somehow rude, but I have little question about her cutie mark - I have feeling that I saw it earlier on google, and I would like to make sure if it's really your creation or nah. If you are re-opening your blog, you would probably get some offensive message about copyrights if it's not yours. 

4 hours ago, Stella Star said:

Wow! Thank you SO much Ezerona!!! You are so unbelievably talented i am OBSESSED... ill defiantly be sure to follow you and check out the rest of your art and OCs! Thank you so so much for working on this for me for FREE you are so kind! The colours are perfect and I adore the freckle detailing on Stella's face they look like stars and thats exactly what i was looking for -  Absolutely love it and cant wait to see more of your content! :pinkie::pinkie::pinkie: 

Youre very welcome! I'm so glad you like it! And thank you, new followers are nice! I really am glad to wake up to a happy person!

It's not much, but this is my pencil drawing...I don't have access to a digital art program, so I hope this is enough. If you don't like it I completely understand but I hope you do! :)

CCI30052018.jpg